India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 18)

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
lool agree with u aditee but it wasn't ore piya like from ajaa nachle but more piya from dabaang
and I wish shaan would give khanak a ring he got one b4 the supposed SR but threw it away bcos of his anger for the parents divorce he needs to get her another one

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
funnily enough Aditee...

for me its total ultaa....

in the sense...whenever they have chosen a song ,,,it has always been a song that I have already fallen in LOVE with...like lyrics and all (you know my obsession with lyrics)....and then when they use it....it comes as the most pleasant surprise ever....ever.....

So it touches me...it really does....

I agree except for both the Rahat song and Kabhar Nahi didnt do it for me...despite Rahat;s song having a deeper connect in its lyrics it was misplaced maybe becos I was put off by the track ,...

But every song touched me....

and tera Fikr has touched me too,,,,so much that even if they botch it up tomorrow...I shall only watch the precap with this song again...anyways in the movie...the song didnt work for me...umm sorry Hritho and Arai fans...

I JUST WISH THEY HAD DONE A PROMO WITH THIS SONG>>>>LIKE THEY HAD DONE IKTAARA

Man would the Golden fans come running back!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Anu...the general feeling is that they shot in a new place..I think they shot in the same place from different angle...and the photo I guess symbolic for the next scene with Suraj's photo....actually I said this somewhere yesterday...how come these two dont ahve a photo and there is one of suraj and shaan and nat...

@Aditee..I know the lyrics by heart...when yu hear the song..come back and tell me that my gut is not wrong...they devised this track after listening to the song....

Saaz darling it wa definitely a new place dear...not the Khandelwal house set at all...that whole set and the rooms they have I know as the back of my hand...

The whole date scene and the bedroom scene was a new set the one in which we had Khanak bring back Sam home and we had Sam go in the room to change that set..it a not Khandelwal Home Set at all trust me on this.Big smileLOL

Saaz the room was new...not Shanak's room in Khandelwal home...May will confirm...LOLLOLLOLMay and I are obssesive about their room and the Khandelwal house....LOLLOLLOL So we both know it chappa chappa....LOLLOLLOL

As for the Song...yes...it looks lkie they came up with it after hering this song for sure..one really hopes so..and they do complete and full justice to it...because KT  & YM are two ppl who can delvier it all and more.
They did it brilliantly in the song..without any words....what more cvan one ask for.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80rafia 24saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

lool agree with u aditee but it wasn't ore piya like from ajaa nachle but more piya from dabaang
and I wish shaan would give khanak a ring he got one b4 the supposed SR but threw it away bcos of his anger for the parents divorce he needs to get her another one

Oye....she is talking of O re piya...during dhulwaadi track...jaake dekh...

its got suraj-khanak
and Shaan and old natasha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
@Krishna...I swear I am going to take your word for it...becos you and May do truly know that house unlike anyone of us....so new place haan??? hmm....dekhte hai...how it pans out....

in the meantime...Krishna ...please yaar when your little ones give you some time....take the whole precap scene and tomorrow's scene and put it in one Video for me with the song in the BG...I swear main tumhari abhar manoongi....no rush but please do yaar...in return I will write a shanakisim for you...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Rafia

I abs love both............ orey piya and more piya

Both were incredibly apt

Saaz: Thankfully I didnt watch Guzaarish nor have caught its promo or cant remember........ so THIS SONG in MY mind wiill forever be for these two!

I am touched by deep meaningful lyrics

The look on Khanak's face when the Ore Piya plays is so wonderful

The longing.......... the wait......... the anticipation

He is so secure in his love! He is so happy to be going back to the Tashu

He has a glorious smile on his face

I JUST LOVED HIM TO BITS THE FIRST MONTHEmbarrassed

During the scenes when she is about to be married.............
There is no snobbishness no smirking no atitude no nothing

He is actually treating her like an equal
That was very intriguing for me!

He smiles so many times when he looks at her antics

Edited by aditee - 12 January 2011 at 1:40pm

kubare

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by rafia 24

Oye....she is talking of O re piya...during dhulwaadi track...jaake dekh...

its got suraj-khanak
and Shaan and old natasha
lool sorry yeah i remember but bcos it wasnt picturised on shanak i forgot.

like saaz loved the songs b4 they showed it on the show and i didnt like the film guzarish either the concept of euthanasia was good but not dealt good and i hated siah in it sorry aish fans

defo need more promo's

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I dont know why the CVs dont get the power of promos./..

You know how many people I personally know who got to watching RBO becos of the Iktaara promo...

Now had they made a nice promo out of tera fikr and these two,....NOS wuld have increased for this track immensly.....

SERIOUS I AM ...TOTALLY!!!!

but what do we get instead promos on someone;s sangeet then haldi then balti then toilet then shaadi....chadd yaar!!

rafia 24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index