CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
I remember! Krsihna!

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

There is a line, Tashu asks, "is the bride beautiful?"

He goes "Yes" or something to that effect!

I smiled when I saw it coz I saw some parts of the show in reverse, coz my addiction began in Oct..........
I smiled and said to myself "Yes! Indeed she is! and she is YOURS!"
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
Someone had posted  a YT comment on the wedding scene

"Shaan sees her first, so she's got to be his bride"

How romantic I thot!

How very romantic!

She is so FULL of life, and how he enjoys that about her.  There is a look of genuine amusement when ever he sees her

When she is hidin behind his SUV her Bua-in-law shows up he asks her for a description  and says " No I only saw a gal that was NOT good looking"

When the Bua is gone, Khanak comes back CHARGING towards him accuses him of saying that she aint pretty

She hardly knows the guy!

But wanted him to think of her as being pretty!

Utterly romantic for a nut case like me!

loving the trip down memory lane
They had the magic on us from then...Shanak...not easy for any lead pair really...but these two without doing anything else then talking...they..sigh...clicked and we could see the connection, the chemistry..even in the scenes when she hated him and wanted him to pay for her husbands death, or the talk they had when he thought she woudl commit sucide, the talk they had when she wanted him to leave the town adn even helped him to escape, the time he does not tell the Panchayat her name, the talk in the care, etc ...

Todays precap...just brought back those feelings...
Ah.Lovely scenes!

Oh and another line that made an impact on me-during the whole KKH sequence Shaan tells Khanak something to the effect of that you were so full of life and how lively her laugh was and how she ran like she would never stop (umm okay I thikn I've messed up the dialogue-shall have to revisit those scenes!) and now since you've come here you never laugh.I loved how she had made such an impact on him and how he wanted the old Khanak back. *sigh*

For me the Shanak love story started from their first scene together.
Awwww...Aditee what a scene that was nah...loved loved how he saw her face completely without any hinderance..when he falls down from the camel and sees her laugh with all her heart and soul..without any reservations....aww..the look on his face....sigh...sigh...sigh...said it all nah..
@Yumna ...as I mentioned in my above post..from the time they meet on her won wedding day...though they had not even seen each others face ..they clicked instantly..with their banter...aww...sigh...
I am thinking even though they introduced them in two pairs
both interested in other people at first

Their screen presence is SO POWERFUL
I would have SO wanted them to end up together!

I actually wondered when she was getting married to Sooraj

I asked myself "HOW will it be if Shaan was the groom?"

I keep wondering whether I was prejudiced towards them because I knew it was their story or would I have wanted them to end up together anyway even if the serial was about two parallel love stories.I strongly suspect the latter.