Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 15)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@ aditee

Shaan usually shows frustration(his nature). But the look in the precap - showing he is grown up and ready to handle Sunny's presence I think.

He just wants to face it and close the chapter.(my pov)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80shanakrocks1rafia 24kubarebones88

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
okay guys here for an hour or so...

Krishna...yes am a big fan of that ghazal....and the lyrics just touch me so when I saw it picturised in the precap..I literally could not hold back...thats why penned the lyrics and put up my post which has hit Aditee now I see...Tongue...

the episode was a good one no doubt....except for fake accents by Sam and Rahul and that horrendous Boo-Duck-Akki thing...the rest was really nice....

FABULOUS clothes finally for Khanak and her HAIR and make-up good leading lady material

Yep, Krishna ....SWJ is back and HOW!!!

now if only she makes a decision and tells Jas Karan to join his brother in his new show...so good that would be na???!!!Wink

what can I say of emotions by Khanak which have not been said already

Edited by saaaz - 12 January 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
OH ADITEEE

Brilliant idea I got....LETS make a post on 

IS YM ENGAGED and lets pour our congratulatory messages on the post...ahahahah....would serve coactors right for not being able to show some decorum in interviews.....Big smile

okay enough nasty!!!
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Yes the words of the song are very very sensual and touching and as I mentioned perfect for Shanak..and the way these two YM & KT can act out any feeling or emotions without words....is just....mindblowingly brilliant, fantabulous..and...am short of words really to describe them both and their acting poweress, talent.ClapClapStarStarStarStarClapClapClap

Thus me can't can't wait for tomorrow and their scene...and both look so damn hot and gorgeous he in that cream coloured suit wiht powder pink shirt .she in that hot sexy cream lace outfit...showing her midriff again and hair looking silky again....sigh...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
AUR first course ke badle 4 kisses aur 4 hugs....gotta be the most sensually delivered line on TV....and Khanak's right amount of 'give back...brilliant...chemistry ho to aisa....total USP of the show...

You know I am very surpised that they are insisting on feeding us the DUCK-AKKI_Boo CRAP??? Why??? may I ask....it ruined the episode today....

So, have we discussed the fact that Sunil shall now "ASK" Khanak why didnt "SHE" tell him about being in Hospital?>??

So how did Shaan know and not Sunil??? or we are letting Cvs explain this tomorow....

I dont think Shaan has met Sunny yet...I still think Khanak;s restlessness is bothering him....

vaish_123kubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@ aditee 

The song is from movie Guzaarish.

Yes, beautiful lyrics and apt for the scene.
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Yes the words of the song are very very sensual and touching and as I mentioned perfect for Shanak..and the way these two YM & KT can act out any feeling or emotions without words....is just....mindblowingly brilliant, fantabulous..and...am short of words really to describe them both and their acting poweress, talent.Clap

Thus me can't can't wait for tomorrow and their scene...and both look so damn hot and gorgeous he in that cream coloured suit wiht powder pink shirt .she in that hot sexy cream lace outfit...showing her midriff again and hair looking silky again....sigh...Day Dreaming

Those words are something else...can you believe...it has been awhile since I heard poetry and despair around CONCERN ....kya likha hai Turaz saheb ne.....fabulous and of course these two in that car.,....looking the way they look....baat hi kuch aur hai yaar,,,,

vaish_123kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbofan1

@ aditee 

The song is from movie Guzaarish.

Yes, beautiful lyrics and apt for the scene.

yep...Aditee....its AM Turaaz...who wrote the song...i think this is his first ghazal...I remember reading up on the song when I heard it months ago...
Ke tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon
Mehekta hoon
Behekta hoon
Chehekta hoon
Oo ke tera, tera, tera zikr hai
Ya, itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon
Mehekta hoon
Behekta hoon
Chehekta hoon

Sholon ki tarah
Khusbuyon mein dehekta hoon
Behekta hoon
Mehekta hoon
Ke tera zikr hai
Ya itr hai
Jab jab karta hoon
Mehekta hoon
Behekta hoon
Chehekta hoon

vaish_123kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index