Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 148)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

See even Sam should have called Shantanu that she sent Khanak with Sunny.But with this MMS thing(may be Rahul's plan so that Sam would worry over that)I think all this would be forgotten!

idk...i don't think they would forget something they did a day ago...so it doesn't make sense that they would do that..unless shaan's jealousy overlooks it (we do most of the time, first human nature).

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
hello...did you catch the 

WUNDRFOOL

EM EM ASS

did you ....did yu....tell ....tell...

WOW...masterpiece it was...work of art...

What camera angles....what lighting...both naturally created unaturally executed....fabulous...what positioning of the characters,,,,the human tilts combined with the cemented stilts,,,, the sound effects,,,,the zoom ins and the zoom outs...

I mean come on....OSCAR WORTHY this EM EM ASS recording was,,,,TOTALLY!!!!

only thing missing was AR rehman for music,,,, Gulzaar for dialogues,,, POOKUTTY for sound mixing...

UMMM HOLD ON....they did not need them...IT was oscar worthy without them.....

Soon NATIONAL AWARD for this is GURANTEED....

pls to be taking a BOW.....CVs....

Edited by saaaz - 24 January 2011 at 7:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123NinjaInPyjamas

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

hello...did you catch the 

WUNDRFOOL love the underlying meaningROFL you give them too much credit saazyLOL

EM EM ASS it should be ME ME ASSROFL

did you ....did yu....tell ....tell...

WOW...masterpiece it was...work of art... oh yea...more than an artwork! Brilliant Sculpture!ROFL

What camera angles....what lighting...both naturally created unaturally executed....fabulous...what positioning of the characters,,,,the human tilts combined with the cemented stilts,,,, the sound effects,,,,the zoom ins and the zoom outs... i swear i was like is he recording or taking pics...what angle shots!ROFL Superb!ClapDead

I mean come on....OSCAR WORTHY this EM EM ASS recording was,,,,TOTALLY!!!! again ME ME ASSLOL

only thing missing was AR rehman for music,,,, Gulzaar for dialogues,,, POOKUTTY for sound mixing... saazy you crack me up...literally you crack me upROFLROFL

UMMM HOLD ON....they did not need them...IT was oscar worthy without them..... it indeed was...seriously they should be presented with an oscar in a shape of a Chaako (knife) that can cut through on its ownROFL (May We need an icon on thatLOL)

Soon NATIONAL AWARD for this is GURANTEED....

pls to be taking a BOW.....CVs....

Saazy your brilliant irony makes up the whole lack of CVs creativity! I love you for this!Hug

too good! I love you anyways!Hug

(No I shell not kiss you, you rejected itAngryLOL so a hug will do!ROFL)

Edited by rooj-i - 24 January 2011 at 7:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
thanks rooj sweetie...love you too....yeh le Hug aur flying kissy....Embarrassed

as for (th)EM (th)EM ASS

I stand by what I said.....Clap

Ass aur Fool tho hum hai....Confused

Edited by saaaz - 24 January 2011 at 7:51pm
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

thanks rooj sweetie...love you too....yeh le Hug aur flying kissy....Embarrassed I got it! Thanks Embarrassed

as for (th)EM (th)EM ASS I'm talking bout them too... (ME ME=CVs)

I stand by what I said.....Clap

Ass aur Fool tho hum hai....Confused

Arre yaar tu bohat umeed rakhti hai unnse...don't expect much and u won't get much...

i know wat ur going to say next...i hear u...i really do...if u read my written update...i made those side remarks...i care about a story too...i mean don't we all deserve something good for once and not completely idiotic or stupid...but if we put too much trust on pea-brains, you are bound to get eggs the size of a pea (maybe smaller). 

But i have a figured out something...with story-lines we get new stories in the beginning but as we go along we are bound to change it as we proceed, not only that unexpected things, like someone getting sick, makes you change it. 

I know when i write FF, i have a good idea to start with but as i go along, i change my story...it depends how far I get in the last update...

unless you write an OS or an SS, the idea is different there.

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I skipped yest epi.....for the first time. cuz i managed to see the previous 2 also....yest was all about Khanak Sunny jungle mein mangal.....
& what logic yaar, battery ko aag ke paas dikhao, battery charge!
Aur main burthal aaj tak electricty bill badha rahi thi apnaROFL
And they gave stupid dialogues to Shaan....

Rooj, you kissing somebody else?!! Shucks!

Anu80

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vatsalya

I skipped yest epi.....for the first time. cuz i managed to see the previous 2 also....yest was all about Khanak Sunny jungle mein mangal.....
& what logic yaar, battery ko aag ke paas dikhao, battery charge! i wonder what the hell is that about...who is the genius behind that?LOL
Aur main burthal aaj tak electricty bill badha rahi thi apnaROFL abb pata chal gaya hai...toh idea istamal karna...tujhe bhi Khanak ki tharah khush hona haiROFL
And they gave stupid dialogues to Shaan.... i was pissed off on that...

Rooj, you kissing somebody else?!! Shucks! oye You abandoned me today ok...so don't go up all on me!

NinjaInPyjamas

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Originally posted by vatsalya

& what logic yaar, battery ko aag ke paas dikhao, battery charge! i wonder what the hell is that about...who is the genius behind that?LOL
Einstein must be ripping his hair apart in heaven....as it is he had a lot of hairROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Aur main burthal aaj tak electricty bill badha rahi thi apnaROFL abb pata chal gaya hai...toh idea istamal karna...tujhe bhi Khanak ki tharah khush hona haiROFL
And they gave stupid dialogues to Shaan.... i was pissed off on that...
 Really meaningless...i felt they wer trying to stuff in a shanak scene for the sake of it.

Rooj, you kissing somebody else?!! Shucks! oye You abandoned me today ok...so don't go up all on me!
 mujhe laga mujhse bichadne ke gham mein tum sudhar jaoogi! tum toh aur azaad ho gayiROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index