India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 146)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Disastrous - one word for today's episode.

Is there anything left to discuss?

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

This is it-the show is going the K way, isn't it.
Total annihilation.

Oh no !! Quality utni achi nahi hai...
Ekta wudve made a Hotter MMS !!WinkLOL
Ekta is even making a film called "Ragini MMS"LOL...or sumthingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hahaha yeah maybe they would have 'accidentally' ended up in bed and someone would have filmed them.
But no seriously-all those dialogues by Khanak today about how Shaan trusts her so much and how if even God said something he wouldn't believe it kind of give away where the track is headed.
BUT if he is getting the MMS pehle and the concert goes on then what is the reason for the sad ending of the concert?Mass current and ex-rock band members ki death?Except for the lead singer.Like duh.And ta-da the rock band is broken up too!
I don't know how they will prolong this mess for 2-3 months unless they go the K way.
And I LIKED the previous montage.Hmph.

And I blame whoever mentioned the new montage in the DT for me watching todays episode.I was all ready to skip and then got curious.

Edited by -SYS- - 24 January 2011 at 10:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@vandu...nd Manita..if u hv ny clue whr dis show is headed do lt m knw...thnk god i stopped analysing it..so nt DISAPPOITNTED eithr!!b/w dis new montage resembles an old one...if nyone remembers..d one wid Suraj nd Khanak togethr wid Shantanu on d odr syd!

saaaz

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_01

@vandu...nd Manita..if u hv ny clue whr dis show is headed do lt m knw...thnk god i stopped analysing it..so nt DISAPPOITNTED eithr!!b/w dis new montage resembles an old one...if nyone remembers..d one wid Suraj nd Khanak togethr wid Shantanu on d odr syd!

Not seen that one....Didnt watch this show then...started watching only after Gaurav Gera's series of special appearances had ended...

Edited by togepe30 - 24 January 2011 at 11:05am
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

the first montage of this show had suraj and khanak with Shaan overlooking them....this was dhulwaadi days when shaan goes to dhulwaadi,,,,but then it was great becos we knew wat the story was...

abhi tho Dead

you know i dont want to jump on the fact that the montage does not have rasam...becos this is exactly what they are hoping to do....slowly reel them in......

I repeat SUNNY has been brought in to make rasam palatable.....slowly they will put rasam there too,,,

the montage screams shanak seperation ...and my fear is khanak shall go to sunny's vilage or sunny goes with khanak to dhulwaadi ,,,,so that dhulwaadi mein saare problems khatam ho jaaye

SO EEEKTAAAAAAAAA

unbelievable!!!!!!

-SYS-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
^ Saaz.. i dont' think it is going to go the K route.. definately not!
Thou seperation for a bit.. will show ShaNak challanges and how they sort it out..

But i can't see how Rahul has marroed palti.. that is surprising.. to do that in one dialogue!LOL ... and if Sam is still going to love Rahul for all he has on purpose done.. phssst i can't believe..

CV's have lost all their RS fans due to RS portrayal...so i don't see how they can turn back on that.. if anything they should fade them out of the show!

Anu80

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Their final destination might not be Kekta land but the route they seem to be taking definitely is.
Ah the loss of the track that could have been simply and powerfully told.

vaish_123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index