-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@Rooj and Rafia
Wow.Words fail me.

@Deepa
You're a future dentist too?!

@All
Does the article actually point to the fact that they'll finish Rock On for once and for all?
Will Shaan go back to business after all this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
@ Yumna: what can we say...we were the only onesROFL

and no the article doesn't fully state that but it says the band split again...

-SYS-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Yeah-I was only wondering if after the split of the band the electric blue will be done away with and become a hobby(like it always should have been!) or will Shaan go solo?

And what's with articles telling you half the story.Seems stupid.

Edited by -SYS- - 24 January 2011 at 8:25am

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Yeah-I was only wondering if after the split of the band the electric blue will be done away with and become a hobby(like it always should have been!) or will Shaan go solo?

And what's with articles telling you half the story.Seems stupid.

well i wish he would go solo but who knows....all i know is that the reason we got rock on was because to make shaan responsible and to test him if he can be one too...if he does leave it confirms his family's fear and he is letting down Khanak and his dad (at least in his mind). that is why im tolerating the track right now. I wud've given it a fair chance if they did justice to it...

as for the story...well that is called promoting yumna....i mean you don't want to reveal the whole story because then how will they keep the audience glued...LOL
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Hahah I don't want them to tell even this much of the story.Basically now we all know what will happen with the concert what with the 'concert will not have a happy ending'
MMS out.Shaan upset.Shanak in jeopardy...
RBO dekhne ka faida?

I don't get why they've made Rahul the wonder.Makes one wonder if Manish has opted out of the show...Because no way will viewers accept a Rasam love story if Rahul goes all the way.

Edited by -SYS- - 24 January 2011 at 8:33am

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Hahah I don't want them to tell even this much of the story.Basically now we all know what will happen with the concert what with the 'concert will not have a happy ending'
MMS out.Shaan upset.Shanak in jeopardy... actually this is where im not sure because so far they have not shown a single emotion from both shaan and khanak stating the ironic statement, like all major leads. i mean usually when we think we are doing the right thing and we are constantly stating that i trust that person blah blah blah, that is when we get the biggest jhatka so hence im trying to figure out what will happen. of course no separation but still u know u wonder what will happen....i doubt we will get separation but a bit of misunderstanding or miscommunication yea...i wud prefer that they both take a stand together
RBO dekhne ka faida?

I don't get why they've made Rahul the wonder.Makes one wonder if Manish has opted out of the show...Because no way will viewers accept a Rasam love story if Rahul goes all the way.

as for your last part...honestly i don't know...i mean it is possible he might have opted out but why wud he?

i think they will make us accept Rahul or something because i see the next track going that way
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Yeah I don't think a proper Shanak separation is on the cards either.But who knows.

Umm WHAT?!?
The next track-the track they are hurrying towards, for which they completely butchered THIS track is Redemption of Rahul?!

I need a stabbing myself or hanging myself emoticon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikarooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
@ Yumna: well this is a plotting strategy and im telln u, that is the next one...wait and watch...it wont be immediate but it will take place...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index