Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 143)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

lol its time for some orange- yeah cars cant hurt him so im stomped there lets wait and see i love red too much! lol yea that is what makes me wonder the same...

ok this has me completely stomped what interview  and an old friend? sunnys not an old friend im confused and what IF interview- im missing something here hahahaha the IF interview on the side talks bout a bit of Rahul and Shanak...and the other interview came out yesterday in some newspaper or mag in india that jyothi posted...i gotta find it...ill give u the link soon

haha name is rafia which is a lil unsual but my surname isnt rashid, as for rain that came about bacause as a child i absolutely loved the rain would always run into the garden and get wet, i also used to use angel as an alias bcos the area i live in london is called angel but someone already had that so i stuck with rain hahahahaha u picked ur own nickname? sahi hai.LOL..and hey my real name is urooj zulfiqar...a lame one i know but stilllLOL and my nickname was given for meLOL

toh de na lol chal theke hai agla interview tu analyze karLOL

mmmmm thats baffled me not sure then lol  he gets along so well...

hahahaha we made this place rang baranga like our RBOROFL oh i crack myself up!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

lol its time for some orange- yeah cars cant hurt him so im stomped there lets wait and see i love red too much! lol yea that is what makes me wonder the same...time for some purple i think instead of rand badalte odhani w have rang badalti posts lol

ok this has me completely stomped what interview  and an old friend? sunnys not an old friend im confused and what IF interview- im missing something here hahahaha the IF interview on the side talks bout a bit of Rahul and Shanak...and the other interview came out yesterday in some newspaper or mag in india that jyothi posted...i gotta find it...ill give u the link soon ok do and im gonna read the one on the side

haha name is rafia which is a lil unsual but my surname isnt rashid, as for rain that came about bacause as a child i absolutely loved the rain would always run into the garden and get wet, i also used to use angel as an alias bcos the area i live in london is called angel but someone already had that so i stuck with rain hahahahaha u picked ur own nickname? sahi hai.LOL..and hey my real name is urooj zulfiqar...a lame one i know but stilllLOL and my nickname was given for meLOL no i like ur name and lol i didnt choose my nickname my mum calls me that in bengali - as for my real nickname its worse its tom, bcos my lil sisters is geri (bcos she looked the mouse- in a cute way lol) and bcos we fought like cat and mouse but i havent been called tom in years.

toh de na lol chal theke hai agla interview tu analyze karLOL yaar itne bari resposibility maat de loogon teri analysis ki liye wait karte hain ill comment as always lol

mmmmm thats baffled me not sure then lol  he gets along so well...??????

hahahaha we made this place rang baranga like our RBOROFL oh i crack myself up!ROFL

rooj-i

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
haha i can like ur posts again ROFL

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

time for some purple i think instead of rand badalte odhani w have rang badalti posts lol Maroon now...hahahahaha nice one...yep rang badalti postsLOL

ok do and im gonna read the one on the side hahahahaha yea let me go search it... got it...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1598050

no i like ur name and lol i didnt choose my nickname my mum calls me that in bengali - as for my real nickname its worse its tom, bcos my lil sisters is geri (bcos she looked the mouse- in a cute way lol) and bcos we fought like cat and mouse but i havent been called tom in years. awww thanks darling....i think tom is cute...my friend calls me tom and i call him jerry coz he eats like jerry and chase after food and i chase after him..LOL

yaar itne bari resposibility maat de loogon teri analysis ki liye wait karte hain ill comment as always lolhow did i know u wud say that? lol see sab bhagte hainLOL darpokLOL

mmmmm thats baffled me not sure then lol  he gets along so well...??????   yaar he got along with his other co-starss....

check the link...

rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

time for some purple i think instead of rand badalte odhani w have rang badalti posts lol Maroon now...hahahahaha nice one...yep rang badalti postsLOL

ok do and im gonna read the one on the side hahahahaha yea let me go search it... got it...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1598050
time for some pink- thanks for the link, hmmmm interesting ok so this is what i think maybe they all confront rahul so rahul then realises sunny is no longer he's pawn but he still wants revenge and didnt know the whole story but then we finds that out  he regrets and repents for his atrocious actions- just a thought dont know what else to make of it at the moment

no i like ur name and lol i didnt choose my nickname my mum calls me that in bengali - as for my real nickname its worse its tom, bcos my lil sisters is geri (bcos she looked the mouse- in a cute way lol) and bcos we fought like cat and mouse but i havent been called tom in years. awww thanks darling....i think tom is cute...my friend calls me tom and i call him jerry coz he eats like jerry and chase after food and i chase after him..LOL haha u chasing after a boy thats not kt ROFL haha at least we have some kind of tom and Jerry connection and were both tomWink

yaar itne bari resposibility maat de loogon teri analysis ki liye wait karte hain ill comment as always lolhow did i know u wud say that? lol see sab bhagte hainLOL darpokLOLhaha voh toh main hoon i admit it lol

mmmmm thats baffled me not sure then lol  he gets along so well...??????   yaar he got along with his other co-starss....ooooo maybe its because he doesnt have scenes with them like u originaaly suggested, its hard to get comfortable with ppl u never see-

ok loved our ghup shup time for me to go to bed have to be up in 6 hrs Ouch enjoy the rest of ur evening
good neendHug

check the link...

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

time for some pink- thanks for the link, hmmmm interesting ok so this is what i think maybe they all confront rahul so rahul then realises sunny is no longer he's pawn but he still wants revenge and didnt know the whole story but then we finds that out  he regrets and repents for his atrocious actions- just a thought dont know what else to make of it at the moment   time for blue...dark one....ok so that is what i thought...till i read IF interview and im completely confusedConfused how do Shanak come into it that will change their life?

haha u chasing after a boy thats not kt ROFL haha at least we have some kind of tom and Jerry connection and were both tomWink nahi yaar...he is my friend's ex-bf so nothing llike that....but yes we have a connection!LOL

haha voh toh main hoon i admit it lol haan aur meri maut ke liye sab peeche pade hoLOL

ooooo maybe its because he doesnt have scenes with them like u originaaly suggested, its hard to get comfortable with ppl u never see-  i hope so...but he did have some scenes....

ok loved our ghup shup time for me to go to bed have to be up in 6 hrs Ouch enjoy the rest of ur evening
good neendHug

Good Neend Rainy....im bout to go finish my updates...LOL

rafia 24

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu80

Originally posted by -SYS-

Haha I was kidding yaar.Go make Anu read your SS.You know I'm a fan of your writing-no one should miss them!

Well sharing screen space with another couple for the long-awaited SR scene was totally STUPID. But it could have been redeemed had the characters been retained in their original glory.But no.Writing, directing and pata nahi aur kya just went down the drain.

As for DMG-I have only one question.WHEN did the doctors EVER work?!I'm a second year BDS student and I'VE done more work on patients than those so-called doctors.Waise I don't have a right to criticize having barely watched that show.Maybe it had some redeeming qualities.

Sys I have read all of Saaz's msterpieces... Savaal javaab ke liye bhi thayyar!!
@Mods: no comparisons intended...
I haven't seen DMG... was it that big a rage in India??
@SYS...u doin Bds..chalo koi tho mila..nd i totally agree wid u on DMG PART!!lol@ANU..dat show was popular nd hd its share of viewership mstly amngst d teens i thnk nd b/w KSG..is aso kinda of huge rage in indian telly!
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Rahul = Hateful!!

thankyou very much!!!Stern Smile

The_May_Rose

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index