Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 142)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

completely agree with you here thanks hun...

finally i too think she could leave it all before as shes now facing it head on, and itll make her feel more at ease just in general as well as around others, her confrontation was strong without being too strong she brought across the message whilst showing how much pain his existence is bringing to her life as for the precap i think it is more of a promo as its been shown for too long now to be a actual scene and the mms pic is going to be from when he saved her from the goons as rahul already got the pic and no barn scene has occured yet, itll be the one with sunny having his arm around khanak or something to that effect- i may be wrong. She was confronting directly w/o running around too much. she was to the point. u cud be right bout the pic thing...but if Rahul's plan is to make them look like they spent the night then i think we might get the barn scene...just for the after effect- i swear i wanna kill the CVs for that!

i thought harpreet was really good today it genueinly felt his remorse of being apart of rahuls ghanda plan and in the FB it suggested rahul always planned this as he said suuny will end up on page 3 n what kind of stories end up on page 3...., i liked his line if rahul is a big villain then i too am a hero. really hope he beats rahul at his own game and helps shanak - i have a new lease of hope idk i felt he fell flat in delivering that remorse...i pretty much listened to the dialogues rather than watching the scene...I think Sunny would be the hero and this would be a battle between Rahul and Sunny...somehow i think Shanak will not break, maybe a bit of being mad at eachother but not break or misunderstanding...

my fav line too as for shaan the're making him too slushy and giving him a one tracked mind not that im complaining i usually like this side of him but wanted to see a bit more of him today with more emotions like before getting all lovey dovey he should of thought about khanaks pain then with the rain start thinking of ways of making HER happy not HIMWink lol. hahahahaha i love the way u put it together...like i said he can do both but he needs to show it in a way...i mean he cud've said something like "Mujhe pata hai Khanak tumhe Sunny bohat disturb kar raha hai aur tumhe aise dekh kar mujhe kuch hota hai. I can't see you like this and that is why I'm coming home to make you all happy again with my romance in this romantic weather." if it's like that then we can get something good but no CVs are rushing it and in the process butchering his character. u know how they say "bakre ko jaldi se halal kar dena chahiye take woh zyada mat struggle kare." (ok i have no idea what i just saidLOL)

even im not sure if he knows the whole truth but seriously he always planned for this and such a gattiya plan makes me sick ive lost allllll respect for his character tell me bout it...I have lost respect too...Idk what he plans to achieve with this plan? make Shaan loose everything or make him look like an idiot? btw he was made to look like a fool from the beginning...he always went into things w/o knowing the full truth....his own downfallLOL

could be any of these like the options.  yeh options nahi kachumar thaLOL

- i thought it was good but each to their own  nahi yaar it looked his delivery was lacking....but yes each to its own...

agreeeeeeeee disagree kar kabhiLOL i'll gift you my giftLOL

interesting you should say that i too felt that he was a lil isolated - not sure from his IF intervire he seems like an ok guy no no im not saying he is a bad guy but it seems he doesn't seem to be around his co-stars much...i mean so far we haven't seen something like that

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

@ rooj good advice yaar, yumna save urself whilst u can man i too tried to get away but i couldnt resist wanting to know the thoughts of others and read the ffs/ watch the latest vm.
all pray i passed my exam yaar i know i didnt revise nearly as half as i could have, thats why they went bad cant afford to slip up any more.

toh follow karo na...honestly I love this place...it's like my weekend or vacation get away...I'm not saying that i have no friends outside this world but this place brings me intellectual and creative side. and i get to make so many great friends here...

I tell u when u start uni again, get off of here...come back when u can and that is what im doing once my uni starts...

and btw best of luck with ur exams! don't worry u will b fine!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

completely agree with you here thanks hun...

finally i too think she could leave it all before as shes now facing it head on, and itll make her feel more at ease just in general as well as around others, her confrontation was strong without being too strong she brought across the message whilst showing how much pain his existence is bringing to her life as for the precap i think it is more of a promo as its been shown for too long now to be a actual scene and the mms pic is going to be from when he saved her from the goons as rahul already got the pic and no barn scene has occured yet, itll be the one with sunny having his arm around khanak or something to that effect- i may be wrong. She was confronting directly w/o running around too much. she was to the point. u cud be right bout the pic thing...but if Rahul's plan is to make them look like they spent the night then i think we might get the barn scene...just for the after effect- i swear i wanna kill the CVs for that!    i guess we'll have to wait and waatch there's no hay around so im hoping the precap is only a promo and if its not then we'll attack it then

i thought harpreet was really good today it genueinly felt his remorse of being apart of rahuls ghanda plan and in the FB it suggested rahul always planned this as he said suuny will end up on page 3 n what kind of stories end up on page 3...., i liked his line if rahul is a big villain then i too am a hero. really hope he beats rahul at his own game and helps shanak - i have a new lease of hope idk i felt he fell flat in delivering that remorse...i pretty much listened to the dialogues rather than watching the scene...I think Sunny would be the hero and this would be a battle between Rahul and Sunny...somehow i think Shanak will not break, maybe a bit of being mad at eachother but not break or misunderstanding...     i never thought shanak would break or misunderstand each other shaan may initially be upset/ concerned but thats in his burthal nature cant change that but if khanak stays strong like she did in the confrontion and explains the situation with sunny there to back her up if needed the 3 milke rahul ki band baaja sakta hain

my fav line too as for shaan the're making him too slushy and giving him a one tracked mind not that im complaining i usually like this side of him but wanted to see a bit more of him today with more emotions like before getting all lovey dovey he should of thought about khanaks pain then with the rain start thinking of ways of making HER happy not HIMWink lol. hahahahaha i love the way u put it together...like i said he can do both but he needs to show it in a way...i mean he cud've said something like "Mujhe pata hai Khanak tumhe Sunny bohat disturb kar raha hai aur tumhe aise dekh kar mujhe kuch hota hai. I can't see you like this and that is why I'm coming home to make you all happy again with my romance in this romantic weather." if it's like that then we can get something good but no CVs are rushing it and in the process butchering his character. u know how they say "bakre ko jaldi se halal kar dena chahiye take woh zyada mat struggle kare." (ok i have no idea what i just saidLOL) why thankyou i didnt know i had a way with words yeah man if he said that it would have been so much better cv's are not paying attention to ppl characters anymore just carrying along the track as quick as possible- o yeah i get ur kurbaani part lol im muslim too

even im not sure if he knows the whole truth but seriously he always planned for this and such a gattiya plan makes me sick ive lost allllll respect for his character tell me bout it...I have lost respect too...Idk what he plans to achieve with this plan? make Shaan loose everything or make him look like an idiot? btw he was made to look like a fool from the beginning...he always went into things w/o knowing the full truth....his own downfallLOL yep

could be any of these like the options.  yeh options nahi kachumar thaLOL

- i thought it was good but each to their own  nahi yaar it looked his delivery was lacking....but yes each to its own...

agreeeeeeeee disagree kar kabhiLOL i'll gift you my giftLOL lol i did on harpreet

interesting you should say that i too felt that he was a lil isolated - not sure from his IF intervire he seems like an ok guy no no im not saying he is a bad guy but it seems he doesn't seem to be around his co-stars much...i mean so far we haven't seen something like that
thats what i was implying tooo lol- maybe he's the shy type

Edited by rafia 24 - 22 January 2011 at 6:10pm
rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

@ rooj good advice yaar, yumna save urself whilst u can man i too tried to get away but i couldnt resist wanting to know the thoughts of others and read the ffs/ watch the latest vm.
all pray i passed my exam yaar i know i didnt revise nearly as half as i could have, thats why they went bad cant afford to slip up any more.

toh follow karo na...honestly I love this place...it's like my weekend or vacation get away...I'm not saying that i have no friends outside this world but this place brings me intellectual and creative side. and i get to make so many great friends here...

I tell u when u start uni again, get off of here...come back when u can and that is what im doing once my uni starts...

thanks hun totally get what u mean it is a great escape my uni lot and work lot think im a lil mad but koi gall nahin its nice having different sets of friends but yeah from monday wont be around much anymore- esp no more live updates on DT will try and come on in evenings, and weekends

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

i guess we'll have to wait and waatch there's no hay around so im hoping the precap is only a promo and if its not then we'll attack it thenI guess I agree with you...there was no Hay so hopefully it was just a promo...also how does he get hurt...it cant be due to cars...

i never thought shanak would break or misunderstand each other shaan may initially be upset/ concerned but thats in his burthal nature cant change that but if khanak stays strong like she did in the confrontion and explains the situation with sunny there to back her up if needed the 3 milke rahul ki band baaja sakta hain
i know u never thought bout that...but a lot here thinks that...btw this a risky mamla...i mean it is hard to predict what will happen on monday...i like how the CVs have had us glued to our screenLOL i hope exactly what u said will happen....u know wat keeps eating me is that i saw an interview yesterday that said that Rahul uses Shaan's and Khanak's old friend to separate the two leads and then our IF interview so im trying to connect the dots hereConfused

why thankyou i didnt know i had a way with words yeah man if he said that it would have been so much better cv's are not paying attention to ppl characters anymore just carrying along the track as quick as possible- o yeah i get ur kurbaani part lol im muslim too hahahahaha...idk exactly why they r hell bent on ruining Shaan's character... i mean they ruined mads-sunil, akki, boo and now shaan...what is next? Khanak? all for the sake of those 4 new morons? sorry for the frustration yaar...ur muslim too? lol so what is with Rain name? i know people callin u rafia, which strikes as one, but rain?

lol i did on harpreet oh yea toh phir le...mera Yasharan gift lele!LOL

thats what i was implying tooo lol- maybe he's the shy type  maybe. he is shy types but i have seen his other interviews, he doesn't strike me as one...

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

thanks hun totally get what u mean it is a great escape my uni lot and work lot think im a lil mad but koi gall nahin its nice having different sets of friends but yeah from monday wont be around much anymore- esp no more live updates on DT will try and come on in evenings, and weekends

same here...but with me it will be starting on Wed...I wont be there on Wed at all! long day that day...but will try to access during classes...if i could...lappy is the best for that!
rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

i guess we'll have to wait and waatch there's no hay around so im hoping the precap is only a promo and if its not then we'll attack it thenI guess I agree with you...there was no Hay so hopefully it was just a promo...also how does he get hurt...it cant be due to cars... lol its time for some orange- yeah cars cant hurt him so im stomped there lets wait and see

i never thought shanak would break or misunderstand each other shaan may initially be upset/ concerned but thats in his burthal nature cant change that but if khanak stays strong like she did in the confrontion and explains the situation with sunny there to back her up if needed the 3 milke rahul ki band baaja sakta hain
i know u never thought bout that...but a lot here thinks that...btw this a risky mamla...i mean it is hard to predict what will happen on monday...i like how the CVs have had us glued to our screenLOL i hope exactly what u said will happen....u know wat keeps eating me is that i saw an interview yesterday that said that Rahul uses Shaan's and Khanak's old friend to separate the two leads and then our IF interview so im trying to connect the dots hereConfusedok this has me completely stomped what interview  and an old friend? sunnys not an old friend im confused and what IF interview- im missing something here

why thankyou i didnt know i had a way with words yeah man if he said that it would have been so much better cv's are not paying attention to ppl characters anymore just carrying along the track as quick as possible- o yeah i get ur kurbaani part lol im muslim too hahahahaha...idk exactly why they r hell bent on ruining Shaan's character... i mean they ruined mads-sunil, akki, boo and now shaan...what is next? Khanak? all for the sake of those 4 new morons? sorry for the frustration yaar...ur muslim too? lol so what is with Rain name? i know people callin u rafia, which strikes as one, but rain? haha name is rafia which is a lil unsual but my surname isnt rashid, as for rain that came about bacause as a child i absolutely loved the rain would always run into the garden and get wet, i also used to use angel as an alias bcos the area i live in london is called angel but someone already had that so i stuck with rain

lol i did on harpreet oh yea toh phir le...mera Yasharan gift lele!LOL toh de na lol

thats what i was implying tooo lol- maybe he's the shy type  maybe. he is shy types but i have seen his other interviews, he doesn't strike me as one...mmmmm thats baffled me not sure then lol

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
lol look how beautifully we've decorated this page with colours 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index