Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 141)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
@ Rooj
Dude you still care enough to go through all that?!=D
I agree I like the fact that Khanak told Sunny but execution of the scene was OFF.
Harpreets acting wasn't upto the mark.Looked like he was acting.Not natural at all.As for the pre-cap I think Khanak still looks uneasy but don't get why after learning the truth Sunny itna hero ban k uss mein ghuss k betha hai=s

And as for Manish scenes-now that you mention it, seems odd.I thought his chemistry with Yashu had potential.They could have done really good scenes together.Another thing down the drain.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24rooj-i

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

So according to me this is how I see Today's epi...

I'll be very honest...I didn't like today's epi one bit...except for YM's performance! Whatever she was given, she did good (not excellent but good) completely agree with you here

Let's start with my views:

Sunny and Khanak scene:

Superb scene! I am so glad that she told Sunny about her past! I loved each bit of it! This ultimately marks the end of Khanak dealing with her fears. She is confronting them now. She is showing sign of moving forward. I think she needed this one-on-one confrontation with Sunny to have her deal with it. She looked much calmer after this. I loved it! The way she confronted and the way she went over each things that reminds her of Suraj was just stating that she was leaving them behind as she said it. I see this talk as a way of her letting go. I can bet you that after this, she would feel much better around Sunny and Shaan. That barn scene sort of shows her calm expressions and less uneasiness.  (can it be just a promo and nothing more?) finally i too think she could leave it all before as shes now facing it head on, and itll make her feel more at ease just in general as well as around others, her confrontation was strong without being too strong she brought across the message whilst showing how much pain his existence is bringing to her life as for the precap i think it is more of a promo as its been shown for too long now to be a actual scene and the mms pic is going to be from when he saved her from the goons as rahul already got the pic and no barn scene has occured yet, itll be the one with sunny having his arm around khanak or something to that effect- i may be wrong.

As for Sunny (I agree with many that Harpreet failed here), his realization that this was an act of Rahul and he fell for it just says it all. Sunny maybe greedy but he has character, at least he showed that here! I loved it! His vow to challenge Rahul is admiring. somehow I feel we will see him trying and trying his best and succeeding to some extent. Some how I think we will see a bit of sadness but no separation tho.  i thought harpreet was really good today it genueinly felt his remorse of being apart of rahuls ghanda plan and in the FB it suggested rahul always planned this as he said suuny will end up on page 3 n what kind of stories end up on page 3...., i liked his line if rahul is a big villain then i too am a hero. really hope he beats rahul at his own game and helps shanak - i have a new lease of hope

Shaan scene:

I know a lot of you are complaining that why is he thinking this way and not worried about his wife. I do agree but to some extent. I think Shaan wants to fill his wife with all the love and he is not even thinking that she has left the house to meet him. He only thinks that she is worried about Sunny's presence but he doesn't know how much of it is upsetting her. So i see a hubby thinking of ways to romance his wife so she can forget everything. He knows she has forgotten but he doesn't know that it is still affecting her due to the talks she has been hearing from Sunny. The way I see it, it seems they have not talked at all (or rather the CVs have rushed it off quickly). Shaan is behaving like any normal husband would who has no idea that his wife is affected by Sunny's presence this badly. Although  i was expecting a little more on at least thinking on how to make Khanak feel better. I mean if he had said something along those lines and still thought about romancing then I would let that go completely but this? really? Why are CVs making him look like an idiot? why are they rushing through this?

Anyways his line "I love you Khanak, I love you Khanak from Dhulwadi" has a very strong meaning on the future lines. Even if MMS comes to him, i think he will not believe it and this simple fact would pull him back even if he did have a thought on his wife betraying him. But I doubt he will have that thought because so far he has not once stated, even to himself that Khanak doesn't love him or he doubts her. if it was a constant thing then I would believe it but it wasn't so I doubt he would doubt Khanak. (all dramas have those strategies).

my fav line too as for shaan the're making him too slushy and giving him a one tracked mind not that im complaining i usually like this side of him but wanted to see a bit more of him today with more emotions like before getting all lovey dovey he should of thought about khanaks pain then with the rain start thinking of ways of making HER happy not HIMWink lol.

Rahul scene:

Honestly I don't know what to say to that...I knew he was evil but to that extent? I'm starting to wonder if Rahul knows the whole truth or is it just half the truth? I mean I wonder if Rahul knows that Suraj was her Ex-husband or is he thinking that Suraj was her bf or an old friends of both parties? It is highly likely at this point that he is thinking that Suraj was just a mere friend and nothing more but I guess he has not realized the gravity of the situation. I have a feeling that he will find out on the concert night the real truth and of course we might get something else after that.
even im not sure if he knows the whole truth but seriously he always planned for this and such a gattiya plan makes me sick ive lost allllll respect for his character
Future scenes:

1. Possible Sunny and Khanak don't reach to the place and of course Shaan is worried or we see Shaan looking for Khanak after that or we see sunny walking away from there. for once I'm not sure what will happen.

2. somebody said that Sunny would get the MMS and try to keep it away from Shaan and he will join hands with Shanak to get back at Rahul, highly possible.

3. I think Sunny would indirectly Challenge Rahul and this is a war between those two. 

4. Shaan gets the MMS (is it really that bad?) and he doubts Khanak for a mere second but then realizes and ask her. Khanak tries her hard to explain to him but she is unable to and on concert night the truth about Rahul comes out.

God it is hard to see which way the track will go seeing that Shanak won't separate...(it is confirmed)

could be any of these like the options
Liked:

Khanak's clothes and for the first time her wet hair! LOLLOLLOLLOL

The significance of Odhani (btw I already stated my take on it so don't feel like writing it again. LOL).

Khanak coming to terms with her past and confrontation. 

Hated:

Shaan's characterization- It seems the CVs are really confused at his characterization and making the audience insane too!

Harpreet's performance...not upto the mark.
- i thought it was good but each to their own
Unnecessary Duck, Rahul, and Sam scene...really not helping...

Editing and lighting...

agreeeeeeeee
A question to all:

I don't care but why is it that Manish is mostly shown by himself and not with others? i mean it seems he didn't have any interaction with his co-stars since he joined the team...

interesting you should say that i too felt that he was a lil isolated - not sure from his IF intervire he seems like an ok guy

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
arey yumna, rooj u still here? lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Hey rafia-
About to go now.Pulled an all-nighter without studying anything=s
Frankly, I have been pretty disappointed these past few days.Especially the last two episodes.
Hoping the coming week brings us something good but highly doubt it=(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ Rooj
Dude you still care enough to go through all that?!=D hahaha don't ask...adat hai...i care bout the couple in thereWink
I agree I like the fact that Khanak told Sunny but execution of the scene was OFF. I agree...I think the big reason was Harpreet's acting...
Harpreets acting wasn't upto the mark.Looked like he was acting.Not natural at all.As for the pre-cap I think Khanak still looks uneasy but don't get why after learning the truth Sunny itna hero ban k uss mein ghuss k betha hai=s I think she doesn't know that it's Rahul's doing...im sure she would act different if she did...but at least she is looking at him now...I mean before she wouldn't even look at him in the eye...that confrontation took guts for her...

And as for Manish scenes-now that you mention it, seems odd.I thought his chemistry with Yashu had potential.They could have done really good scenes together.Another thing down the drain. tell me bout it...Idk what the CVs are doing...most of Manish's scenes are done separately...and with Yashu, he hardly got it...except for 2 times only...

rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
@ yumna i think we all have been but have hope i think itll get better, and the best of luck with ur exams Hug

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Rain: im bout to respond to u...

@Yumna: good luck buddy with your exam! HugI'll warn you now, get off IF if you want to study...like seriously...I won't be online much starting this week so im looking at that as my way of getting away from here because it is addicting! ROFLdon't get me wrong I love this place and the people here but we have a lives out of this place and well I know i'm not able to control myself. That is where my self-control lacksROFL Main yahan maar kha gayi!ROFL

Edited by rooj-i - 22 January 2011 at 5:46pm

rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
@ rooj good advice yaar, yumna save urself whilst u can man i too tried to get away but i couldnt resist wanting to know the thoughts of others and read the ffs/ watch the latest vm.
all pray i passed my exam yaar i know i didnt revise nearly as half as i could have, thats why they went bad cant afford to slip up any more.

rooj-i

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index