India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 139)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Saaz I blame you for the comedy triangle-you didn't send them the cheque!

As far as shutting shop goes-I'm in favour of ending things while they still make sense so that you never having a blemish on those great memories.Now while we already have some great things to remember and miss they have been marred by the senseless butchering they did.

And IF they get decent TRPs which manage to maintain themselves OF COURSE they shall continue with a mindless story line with Shanak scenes thrown in.
At the end of the day the question remains whether we are desperate enough for cute Shanak scenes to lap it all up or we need intellectual stimulation with our entertainment.And THAT is a question whose answer shall vary from person to person.I only know which category I fall in.

And considering some of the shows that have garnered huge followings without stories that make sense-both Indian and American television pe-I think as long as Yasharan maintain that chemistry they will retain most of their fan base.

Edited by -SYS- - 22 January 2011 at 3:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaztvrasika

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Oye...MAYIND EET!!!!  ROFL

someone already sent me a PM saying that my 'negative' post on Duck-Boo-Akki has made CVs do this,,,, they want to teach us a lesson,,,<DELUSION KI HADH PAAR KAR CHOOKE HAI SAB!!!!!.... 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Arrey yaar....seriously let them close shop....aur humein baksho....becos everytime I think I am deaddicted ....I am back here typing....DEEWANEPAN KI HADH PAAR KAR CHOOKE HAI HUM!!!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

of course to my credit have not watched any of the episodes this whole week except bits such as sunny's horrendous acting today and something else which I dont remember another day.....

Edited by saaaz - 22 January 2011 at 4:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-tvrasikaSPN_JD_Addicted

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Saaz sab tumhari ghalti hai! Now CVs have a personal vendetta against you and ANYTHING you post, they shall do the opposite.
Ab jaa aur Comedy triangle ko praise kerne k liya post bana.Phir CVs forun scrap ker denge!

As far as de-addiction goes-I've been trying to go off too but I think this forum is more addictive than RBO and when everyone starts discussing episodes I go and watch it so I can put my two cents in Geek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80saaaztvrasika

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Anu

Big smileLOL..... Hello if 'krishna'...that is parthasarthy was here...he would have clearly told us to KILL CVs....Na pyaar badha dushman se YUDH KAR!!!!!!!LOL

btw, you did not answer my TOI question...

arrey mere liye....Shaan's destruction is the show's destruction....TODAY tho Sunny's acting made me laugh...NO seriously I started laughing and then promptly moved channels...LOL

here it is Saaz:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Actors-protest-leap-cancelled/articleshow/7276546.cms
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Hmmm....Thanks re Anu...SYS...read the article...

Question is whether the actors were going to loose their jobs becos of the leap???? or were only going to be potrayed old???

THe leap is a huge deal breaker for lot of actors....examples,,,,

1. Laado - both the protaganists refused to stay on show if leap introduced...but CVs went ahead and killed the leads....

2. Kaise yeh pyaar hai-- leap was to be intoduced and male lead refused...closed show .....

Note to Mod: This is purely for understanding issues faced by actors and analysis...NO comparisons are being made here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

IS RBO CLOSING DOWN??? OR SHUTTING SHOP???

One thing that keeps coming to my mind...is after all the fanfare of the ROCK ON --- ROCK OFF track and its horrendous failure which was somehow on some road to revival with Khanak accepting the music contract on Shaan;s behalf and then KT's sickness propelling the SUNNY track and now its rushed execution which in itself is so disjointed and haphazardly done that instead of reviving RBO has pushed it down the sewage even more....

AND NOW the announcement of a blessed "COMDEY TRIANGLE" makes one wonder is RBO closing shop????

OR 

Becso SHANAK as a lead pair have so much fan following and people are willing to watch despite a storyline, good direction, good dialogues OR for that matter butchering of individual characters including leads,,,that now on....we shall get silly tracks around shanak.... one week of nonsense and then one week of shanak ....becos TRPS shall be consistent... and this might continue until post IPL.... or even further becos you have built a decent fan base for a 10pm slot--- a difficult time slot on Indian TV

AAPKE VIEWS???

naa I hope they don't wind off for the next Ranjan Shahi ( or whoever) show.. pleaje...
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
ok ladies...good neend...

I am off...
Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Haha I was kidding yaar.Go make Anu read your SS.You know I'm a fan of your writing-no one should miss them!

Well sharing screen space with another couple for the long-awaited SR scene was totally STUPID. But it could have been redeemed had the characters been retained in their original glory.But no.Writing, directing and pata nahi aur kya just went down the drain.

As for DMG-I have only one question.WHEN did the doctors EVER work?!I'm a second year BDS student and I'VE done more work on patients than those so-called doctors.Waise I don't have a right to criticize having barely watched that show.Maybe it had some redeeming qualities.

Sys I have read all of Saaz's msterpieces... Savaal javaab ke liye bhi thayyar!!
@Mods: no comparisons intended...
I haven't seen DMG... was it that big a rage in India??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index