CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 138)

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@zennn

chal maafi....best of luck dearie

@ANU,,,oye....krishna/kubare's post...pink font on previous page please to be reading

If zennn or that matter anyone had made analogies to classics and mythology ...I would have shot myself after shooting the whole forum...swear to god....zenn may actually be that deep,,,,but RBO does not deserve that.....

and Anu..the TOI article you mentioned....which show was it...would love to know which show was it?/?

@Saaz: kya karron yaar.. bheja gaaya ghoomne... after watching today's episode.. aur phir Zenn tho hamesha positive likthi hai... tho 1+1 ban gaya.... Sunny se Krishna...

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Man I'm missing all the action while sitting here...

sorry girlies I have still yet to watch the epis....

I read all of what you guys said and I would say that i agree with some of you and while with others i don't

Ill b honest with serials the game has always been TRP ratings...as much i would like to say that IF can help in those TRPs but I can't because frankly speaking, IF is majorly composed of people outside India, hence this is a TRP game now (I know i said it's not and I still believe RBO is by far better than other shows on TV and the CVs really care about our take more than others at least)

As far as odhani as symbolism is concerned: i'd go with Zenn and Di. To me Odhani is about Khanak's odhani and the different 'colors' it has been represented as. Khanak's odhani depends not only on the situation but also with the person they are with. with Suraj, she was given the Odhani of first love and she was sent off with family's blessings (the environment and people are important). With his death, she dorned the black odhani, a significant fact that she was a widow (again the situation and people matter). with Shaan she was again asked to adorn the new odhani, a new life that she will be leading and we saw that happening many times when Shanak were living in the same room. especially when Shaan's feelings were changing towards her. Now we have Sunny dorning odhani on her, this again should be looked from 2 other POV. The environment, the gundas were there, and the person, Sunny (who has no feelings towards her whatsoever). This tells me that Sunny's actions were merely of a person trying to protect her out of respect. (btw I also think it was mainly to give the stupid dramatic effect, by far the worst kind). Khanak has no feelings towards Sunny and vice versa and the situation was such that needed to be handled and Sunny did what any friend or any brother would do to protect an honor of their friend...

As for Shaan's characterization...honestly I am saying this again...idk why CVs are moving so fast on that because they are butchering a good track and a good story line. This makes me worry that maybe we will be getting some time off from RBO or a permanent axe or something? 

neways i dont feel like giving more than that...

gosh rooj.. seems like today's episode has taken a toll on you.. I for one was expecting to read a good full length analysis of today's episode...
thel MMS thing put me off majorly today...
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
@Anu

Big smileLOL..... Hello if 'krishna'...that is parthasarthy was here...he would have clearly told us to KILL CVs....Na pyaar badha dushman se YUDH KAR!!!!!!!LOL

btw, you did not answer my TOI question...

arrey mere liye....Shaan's destruction is the show's destruction....TODAY tho Sunny's acting made me laugh...NO seriously I started laughing and then promptly moved channels...LOL

Edited by saaaz - 22 January 2011 at 3:31pm
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
@ Saaz
Hahaha.Stop pushing your SS down peoples throats.They'll start running away whenever they see you=p

Waise the show's destruction started when Khanak started handing Shaan towels with a smile as opposed to refusing to give him the towel or throwing it at him.

@ Rooji
Dude.What happened?You seem down too!
Oh and as for show getting axed-can the new Rajan Shahi drama be replacing RBO?

Edited by -SYS- - 22 January 2011 at 3:29pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ Saaz
Hahaha.Stop pushing your SS down peoples throats.They'll start running away whenever they see you=p

Waise the show's destruction started when Khanak started handing Shaan towels with a smile as opposed to refusing to give him the towel or throwing it at him.

@ Rooji
Dude.What happened?You seem down too!
Oh and as for show getting axed-can the new Rajan Shahi drama be replacing RBO?

HAILA,,,edited my post,,,,becos yu are right tormentor se becoming torturer,,,,LOLROFL

SHOW went down when they had the audacity to show the SR scene with the lead couple sharing screen space with the NOW VILLAIN and BIMBETTE of the show,...THINK about it....AFTER THAT...TOTAL DOWNHILllllllllllll

No NO...I dont think RBO is closing shop.....while a part of me really hopes it will.....but I dont think it will ..they have dynamite with shanak...its like a deee eem gee which was the toilet after a while but the leads had enough fan following for people to come back

Edited by saaaz - 22 January 2011 at 3:36pm
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Haha I was kidding yaar.Go make Anu read your SS.You know I'm a fan of your writing-no one should miss them!

Well sharing screen space with another couple for the long-awaited SR scene was totally STUPID. But it could have been redeemed had the characters been retained in their original glory.But no.Writing, directing and pata nahi aur kya just went down the drain.

As for DMG-I have only one question.WHEN did the doctors EVER work?!I'm a second year BDS student and I'VE done more work on patients than those so-called doctors.Waise I don't have a right to criticize having barely watched that show.Maybe it had some redeeming qualities.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
IS RBO CLOSING DOWN??? OR SHUTTING SHOP???

One thing that keeps coming to my mind...is after all the fanfare of the ROCK ON --- ROCK OFF track and its horrendous failure which was somehow on some road to revival with Khanak accepting the music contract on Shaan;s behalf and then KT's sickness propelling the SUNNY track and now its rushed execution which in itself is so disjointed and haphazardly done that instead of reviving RBO has pushed it down the sewage even more....

AND NOW the announcement of a blessed "COMDEY TRIANGLE" makes one wonder is RBO closing shop????

OR 

Becso SHANAK as a lead pair have so much fan following and people are willing to watch despite a storyline, good direction, good dialogues OR for that matter butchering of individual characters including leads,,,that now on....we shall get silly tracks around shanak.... one week of nonsense and then one week of shanak ....becos TRPS shall be consistent... and this might continue until post IPL.... or even further becos you have built a decent fan base for a 10pm slot--- a difficult time slot on Indian TV

AAPKE VIEWS???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80tvrasikaSPN_JD_Addicted

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

As for DMG-I have only one question.WHEN did the doctors EVER work?!I'm a second year BDS student and I'VE done more work on patients than those so-called doctors.Waise I don't have a right to criticize having barely watched that show.Maybe it had some redeeming qualities.

not allowed to talk about other shows.... against rules....chaddo...but reply to my other quschun....

Edited by saaaz - 22 January 2011 at 3:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index