Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 137)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

hey all!

i am so sorry for the suddenly disappearing on you guys! i don't know if you guys missed me or notLOL but i missed all my girlies!Hug i have my first presentation of this semester on tuesday and the bomb was dropped on me only yesterday so i am going crazy working on it. please please pray that i do well because we get assesed on these and i am a nervous wreck!Ouch

ok, just caught the last two episodes and please don't mind me saying that i am relieved. bus don't ask why? i am. sowee sazzy!Embarrassed but you know me yaar, i always do positive and negative side by side. puraani aadat hai!LOL anyways, a quick analysis,

1. really liked khanak's directness with which she told sunny about sooraj.

2. the khanak sunny scenes were powerful. i agree with gaayu about harpreet though. he is very good in comedic scenes but his dialogue delivery lacks the required emotions in dramtaic situations.

3. did i say that YM is the most underrated actor on tv and this forum. i think i did. well, please allow me to repeat myself. i am not going to take cedit away from her by saying that she has the focus on her right now, which btw is abosolutely true, but the reason i say this is because even when she was almost reduced to a sidey in the rock on track, she was the only one doing a good job. i agree completely that she is brilliant in some scenes and just good in others but she can act and she can act good.

4. the controversial odhni scene. see, i have a theory on this. rang badalti odhni has always been the story of the changing hues of khanak's life (except for when they tried to change it into 'Rang Badalti Dosti' with the Rock on fiasco but anyways)

khanak's odhni was vibrant when she was about to marry sooraj representing her free spirit and the love for life.

she donned the odhni of widowship when her first husband died.

but then her odhni changed color yet again when she married shaan and his love and trust gave her the courage to live and enjoy life again.

similarly sunny putting an odhni on khanak for me like krishna said, does not mean that sunny is in anyway taking shaan's place or right. actually OR symbolically. for me it signifies that he respects her and would help in strenghthening her's and shaan's relationship. the odhani khanak donned in shaan's love would be protected by him and not abused. the odhni representing shaan's love will forever remain with her and not be taken away.

alright darlings, this might be my last post before i return on tuesday. so take care and please don't forget to pray for my presentation. loves to allHug

Edited by zennnn - 22 January 2011 at 2:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-bones88

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Zennnnn!
I missed you!
In fact today only I was wondering where Zenn with her optimistic outlook had disappeared=D
Good luck with your presentation! I shall say a prayer for you=)
Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

hey all!

i am so sorry for the suddenly disappearing on you guys! i don't know if you guys missed me or notLOL but i missed all my girlies!Hug i have my first presentation of this semester on tuesday and the bomb was dropped on me only yesterday so i am going crazy working on it. please please pray that i do well because we get assesed on these and i am a nervous wreck!Ouch

ok, just caught the last two episodes and please don't mind me saying that i am relieved. bus don't ask why? i am. sowee sazzy!Embarrassed but you know me yaar, i always do positive and negative side by side. puraani aadat hai!LOL anyways, a quick analysis,

1. really liked khanak's directness with which she told sunny about sooraj.

2. the khanak sunny scenes were powerful. i agree with gaayu about harpreet though. he is very good in comedic scenes but his dialogue delivery lacks the required emotions in dramtaic situations.

3. did i say that YM is the most underrated actor on tv and this forum. i think i did. well, please allow me to repeat myself. i am not going to take cedit away from her by saying that she has the focus on her right now, which btw is abosolutely true, but the reason i say this is because even when she was almost reduced to a sidey in the rock on track, she was the only one doing a good job. i agree completely that she is brilliant in some scenes and just good in others but she can act and she can act good.

4. the controversial odhni scene. see, i have a theory on this. rang badalti odhni has always been the story of the changing hues of khanak's life (except for when they tried to change it into 'Rang Badalti Dosti' with the Rock on fiasco but anyways)

khanak's odhni was vibrant when she was about to marry sooraj representing her free spirit and the love for life.

she donned the odhni of widowship when her first husband died.

but then her odhni changed color yet again when she married shaan and his love and trust gave her the courage to live and enjoy life again.

similarly sunny putting an odhni on khanak for me like krishna, does not mean that sunny is in anyway taking shaan's place or right. actually OR symbolically. for me it signifies that he respects her and would help in strenghthening her's and shaan's relationship. the odhani khanak donned in shaan's love would be protected by him and not abused. the odhni representing shaan's love will forever remain with her and not be taken away.

alright darlings, this might be my last post before i return on tuesday. so take care and please don't forget to pray for my presentation. loves to allHug

@Zenn: all the very best for your presentation... "aaall the besht".. am sure you will do well..

loved your take on the episodes... esp. the Sunny analogy  to Krishna...

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
OYE ZENNNY

have been asking for you....for how long i dont know

anyways

BESTEST OF LUCK for your presentation,,,,,

Loved your take,,,,total positivity....actually tahts what i should do,,,just read your take,,,,,not watch nothingLOL

now as for your last post...it better be a comment on one of my SS before you leave...nahin thoAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

@anu

hein! what anology! i meant krishna as in our kubare! i am not that deepLOL

@saazy

meri jaan!Hug pakka promise i'll read tha 3rd part this weekend and comment my heart out. abhi i have to run. muah!

Edited by zennnn - 22 January 2011 at 2:15pm
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@zennn

chal maafi....best of luck dearie

@ANU,,,oye....krishna/kubare's post...pink font on previous page please to be reading

If zennn or that matter anyone had made analogies to classics and mythology ...I would have shot myself after shooting the whole forum...swear to god....zenn may actually be that deep,,,,but RBO does not deserve that.....

and Anu..the TOI article you mentioned....which show was it...would love to know which show was it?/?

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Man I'm missing all the action while sitting here...

sorry girlies I have still yet to watch the epis....

I read all of what you guys said and I would say that i agree with some of you and while with others i don't

Ill b honest with serials the game has always been TRP ratings...as much i would like to say that IF can help in those TRPs but I can't because frankly speaking, IF is majorly composed of people outside India, hence this is a TRP game now (I know i said it's not and I still believe RBO is by far better than other shows on TV and the CVs really care about our take more than others at least)

As far as odhani as symbolism is concerned: i'd go with Zenn and Di. To me Odhani is about Khanak's odhani and the different 'colors' it has been represented as. Khanak's odhani depends not only on the situation but also with the person they are with. with Suraj, she was given the Odhani of first love and she was sent off with family's blessings (the environment and people are important). With his death, she dorned the black odhani, a significant fact that she was a widow (again the situation and people matter). with Shaan she was again asked to adorn the new odhani, a new life that she will be leading and we saw that happening many times when Shanak were living in the same room. especially when Shaan's feelings were changing towards her. Now we have Sunny dorning odhani on her, this again should be looked from 2 other POV. The environment, the gundas were there, and the person, Sunny (who has no feelings towards her whatsoever). This tells me that Sunny's actions were merely of a person trying to protect her out of respect. (btw I also think it was mainly to give the stupid dramatic effect, by far the worst kind). Khanak has no feelings towards Sunny and vice versa and the situation was such that needed to be handled and Sunny did what any friend or any brother would do to protect an honor of their friend...

As for Shaan's characterization...honestly I am saying this again...idk why CVs are moving so fast on that because they are butchering a good track and a good story line. This makes me worry that maybe we will be getting some time off from RBO or a permanent axe or something? 

neways i dont feel like giving more than that...

SPN_JD_Addicted

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@anu

hein! what anology! i meant krishna as in our kubare! i am not that deepLOLROFL

@saazy

meri jaan!Hug pakka promise i'll read tha 3rd part this weekend and comment my heart out. abhi i have to run. muah!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index