India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 136)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hello ladies haven't watched the epi but just wanted to answer the Odhani question that all of have been asking...

Putting of Odhani on someone does not only signigy  love or marriage....An Odhani is a piece of cloth that has lot of meaning...it is fugartively a pice of cloth that represents a Womans honor, respect too...

Sunny putting the Odhani on her means he will honour her, respect her...as in a protector..I think....

Just like a brother or someone else may put the odhani on you to protect ones honour or self respect...IZZAT is the meaning here.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-SYS-tvrasika.Dilwale.SPN_JD_Addicted

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Nice point Di.
Makes sense.
But I have a feeling the only reason THEY put it there is to show the parallel Suraj scene.
THEY certainly don't seem to put much thought behind anything these days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Saaaz,all those dialogues he said last Friday and his vow to always be there for her seemed to have vanished into thin air.I wanted so badly to see that smile gone from his face.It would have been really repulsive for me if he went to his home and hugs Khanak and proceed to do what he thinks is the best way to express love!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-SYS-tvrasika

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Feels like that Krishna esp after watching the epi again.He will protect her honour but where is her husband who vowed to protect her?

tvrasika

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Saaaz,all those dialogues he said last Friday and his vow to always be there for her seemed to have vanished into thin air.I wanted so badly to see that smile gone from his face.It would have been really repulsive for me if he went to his home and hugs Khanak and proceed to do what he thinks is the best way to express love!

No Smitha....they have completely butchered Shaan....NO return from here,,,Shaan;s butchering is what has really got me off this show....

@Krishna...I agree with your interpretation,,,,but I think we miss a point...In this show ODHANI has a very very specific meaning,,,,it does not have that overall general meaning....
the title signifies only ONE meaning of Odhani...and how it shall change colors...from suraj to shaantanu ,,,,, and that is why symbolisim is so important... In fact, Shankar's voice actually sings
"OH MAAAARI ODHANI".......

Had this show been called RANG BADALTI CHOODIYAAN

and if Sunny had put the odhani on Khanak....all other interpretations would have worked...

But I am not so worked up abt the odhani anymore....I am...

I am WHAT??? I don't even know anymore...no hold on...yes, I got it,,,,I dont even care anymore!!!!

Edited by saaaz - 22 January 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-tvrasika

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
OYE ZENNNNNNN

you here???

WHERE the hell have you been???Big smile
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Smitha- I think they have no idea what to do with Shaan now except have him strum his guitar, have FBs while spouting love for Khanak and making love to Khanak.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaazSPN_JD_Addicted

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. what a crapy character is being made out of Rahul... seems like the CVs are all out to prove they can be worse than K madam....
Firstly I didn't watch the episode completely, but MMS... yaar had kar di..... actually makes me puke at the very idea of using an MMS to get at someone...
I was being a very optimistic person, hoping it is only a promo and that things will fall in place...  guess they proved me wrong.. I will not write anymore in this section ( though I know it doesn't matter to them), till I think there is anything worth writing.... Angry

A BIG THUMBS DOWN- from all departments....

I read in TOI a couple of days ago, that when the cast did not like the way the CVs planned to take the story they protested and refused to act till the story was scripted back to the way it suited better... and it did happen... now thats called self-respect!! Wish people in this show did the same...

tvrasika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index