India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 135)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hahaha Gaayu made me laugh with her 'thinking of this while driving' line.

As far as Odhani symbolism goes-I think they have forgotten it themselves.Or maybe the new writers didn't read that post-it.Along with anything else.

Acting bhi pretty bad today except for Yashu but we all know she can pull off these scenes well.She wasn't supported well by Harpreet unfortunately so the scene fell flat.Editing bad too.
When Sunny was trying to hitch a ride I thought they'd scrapped the pre-cap and Shaan would stop but no such luck.

During Rock On track they decimated Khanak's character initially and bow Shaan's.I mean HOW HARD IT IS TO SKETCH OUT ONLY THE TWO LEAD CHARACTERS WELL.If only Shanak remained true to their characters the rest of the crap I would have taken.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaztvrasika

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@ saaaz
I see where u r going with this.

Are the viewers at fault here? (I dont mean any disrespect to our members here)... they r so easily satisfied with a random romantic scene that they forgive all bloopers? Or they figured the story has gone for a toss long back, and so stick on to ShaNak bcos that's the only redeemable aspect of the show?

I am perplexed about the CVs. If we follow their interviews/ posts on social networking sites like facebook and twitter, then it seems like there is a lot of effort being put in to make things work.

When we watch the show, that somehow does not come thru-that hard work and thinking. Agreed, some days it shows, but most days it does not. Hard work shld also be consistent.

How is this disconnect possible?

Do they see what we see?

Do they switch on their telly everyday at 10 p.m?

Do they have people who will tell them, without any fear, that the story right now is not making any sense?

I am very confused....

Edited by tvrasika - 22 January 2011 at 11:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@gaayu...I have some answers..shall be back in some time...

edited,...have to run unfortunately...

LET me put it this way...

THERE ARE MORE viewers who enjoy flipping the pages of a GLOSSY magazine than reading a book.....

I said this even before the CCorner was used,,,,at least by me,,,,,to demand quality or at least discuss quality ,,of course among other issues pertaining to the show,,,,,,,

IF we demand it...we should get it....

We demanded ...sometimes WE actually got it...in fact I firmly belive Khanak's character was saved from collapse becos of our halla bol in the show...yes we got a pravarachan khanak...but much better than towel holding khanak....

NOW at this point...welll,,,no one demands any more...becos nothing is being given the way we want anyways..so at least what is being thrown at us...let us look for silver linings.....

THE PROBLEM with us viewers.... we want quality,,,, but when we don't get it....we keep quiet and adjust saying come on its only a show...

As for the CVs.....TRPS is everything...if the show is going down in TRPS...they will close....but they come by the forum and watch people SUPPORTING at any cost,,,why should they care about quality

TO even bring out an average show...some work has to go in...if you change writers and directors mid way....the change shall be evident...

even at workplace there is something called HANDOVER---which can result in smooth operation of the project or complete restoration or complete disaster

We can now safely say....this show has gone through all three

Edited by saaaz - 22 January 2011 at 12:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123-SYS-

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
o.k. PM-me if I am not online.

@ Yumna
LOL.... I guess I shld work as a 'creative' to understand the problems they face. Am sure they have problems. but what exactly they are, are unclear.
destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@ gaayu to answer ur question what sunny is puting is Duppatta and not odhani

Odhani is the one which is specially given during marriage time and  just like south indians have our wedding sarees preserved

they also preserve Shaadi ka jodas along with special odhani put on fore head during marriage

Odhani really means that though it has become diluted to mean all separate  piece  of cloth worn with salwar kameez and churidhars

and sunny puting duppatta on khanaks fore head need not be given that much imprtance as to it means second time et.

, It merely might signify that sunny will go down to prove khanaks inncence to any one

questioning it and he may be a saviour of her respect..

that is it Nothing inner significance etc., as far as I know  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@ shriya
Valid point. thanks for that.

Good neend all:)
roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@gayu..d physical intimacy wala part rly cracked m up..nt seen d epi stil...dis thng happend last tym aso..i thnk d 200th episode...all dey showed durin d FB scene was d SR...c'mon drez Mre 2 dem than jst LUST!!cvs hv surely no clue of wat we wantd 2 c wen v askd 4 Shanak..!!

saaaztvrasika

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Gaayu-valid point about lust vs love.Its always irked me to no extent.I love the forehead kisses Shaan does more than hinted at proper kisses. 
Good Neend=)

saaazkubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index