India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 130)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
HONESTLY...What is left in this show????

THE WRITING???
what has really dissappointed me is how they have completey butchered Shaan..... I mean how is it that your story cannot show a husband wife dealing with it together??? ...HOW??/

previously we complained concentric circles....but now.....its all criss crossed apple sauced....no connections,...no lines....no overlaps...no steadiness....nothing...what kind of writing is this???

THE LEADS??? OR shall we say the GLAMOUR Factor??
They have looked their worst in the past few episodes,,,,, the guy, other than the same expression for every emotion he could potentially feel wears clothes that galli ka chora wears during gokul ashtami ,,,, who come by to form a pyramid and break the handi,,,,,the lady of the show is caked with horrendous make up and made to wear gaudy hand me downs.,,,,
I mean in many ways I am okay with it,,,,, recycling and all,,,, but if they don't suit the actress,,,, BIN IT for god;s sake,,,,, this is a visual medium,,,, not a freaking radio show,,, where I cannot make out that the actor rubs his fingers in disgust after touching the lead actresses hair....

SO what the !@#$%^ is left in this show????

@SYS..i agree completely....
NOTHING makes sense...forget where this track is going...what is this leading to...forget all thos questions...if one were to analyse this whole week's episodes....you will note there is no flow of story, characters have been completely butchered,, dialogues were at their worst, the leads were looking like I dont know what,,,

NOTHING MAKES SENSE........

AND WE WERE WAITING FOR A REVIVAL......WHAT A JoKE that has turned out to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by saaaz - 21 January 2011 at 11:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80-SYS-iluvmanarkrockkubaretogepe30

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

How can Rahul's source tell him the following stuff -

1.Suraj gifted Khanak a Radio...(only Suraj-Khanak knew it)
2.That camel wale dialogues..(Is Champak ,Rahul's source?)

wahi na he is god he is rahulalmighty he knw all ......................aqur show main jo barish ho rahi hain wo bhi usne hi karvayi hain u knw na vanduLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80iluvmanar

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Ok now one joke...

Who is Rajnikant's Guru??

Duh !! Rahul Ofcourse.....Rahul taught Rajnikant to be Rajnikant !! UGHHHHHHHHH !!!

Edited by togepe30 - 21 January 2011 at 11:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikakrockkubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
guys jitna complicated rahul ya fir rasam or is story track ko samjana hain us se jada complcated shaan lag raha hain...................why is he so calm no guilt nothing is he mad wokab se kaam main itna dhyan dene laga nha......................shaan dude he isjust emotinless dont knw whats happening aounnd himWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

iluvmanartvrasika

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Ok now one joke...

Who is Rajnikant's Guru??

Duh !! Rahul Ofcourse.....Rahul taught Rajnikant to be Rajnikant !! UGHHHHHHHHH !!!
vandu so true and its nt joke its truth......................we should start rbo joke corner yaar maja ayega jab bhi joke sujhee waha jaker post karenge jaise rajnikant joke world famous hain waise rahul ke bh hojayenge lol vanduLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikatogepe30

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@ Yumna and Saaaz
Thank you:)

@Yumna
Yes, will deffo watch the epi, however hard it might be!

@ Vandu
If Rahul's source is Mangal, he might have know abt Suraj presenting a radio to Khanak. But how Rahul came to know abt Mangal is another story.

Actually, even Rahul cannot be the sutradhar of this track. Because for that, he should know that Sunny looks like Suraj.

Wud Rahul continue with the plan after that? Then there is no redemption. Unless, unless, it's going the K way... where everyone is redeemed- murderers, rapists, everyone.... no crime is bigger than 'family and friends' in K world!

kubarekrock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@ankita...shaan se kuch expect karna hi bekar hai....ROFL...sabse bara burthal...light chale jane k baad apni wife ki yaad ati hai, iska matlab hai shaan ko khanak ki jaroorat sirf andhero me hi parte hai...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

@ankita...shaan se kuch expect karna hi bekar hai....ROFL...sabse bara burthal...light chale jane k baad apni wife ki yaad ati hai, iska matlab hai shaan ko khanak ki jaroorat sirf andhero me hi parte hai...Wink
ur dead right

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index