India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 129)

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
O vandu...u r abs right...mera to aj sab ka khun karke phansi per charne ka man ho raha hai...khas kar shaan ko markar...i mean electricity jane k baad ussko apni biwi k yaad ati hai...i mean disgusting yaar...and his talking 2 his frnds....Angry

abt Rahulll are tu nehi janti kya...k yeh mahashay near 2 bhagwan hai, sab cheez pehle se hi pata hota hai & sub kuch uske plan k motabik hota hai....

and in 2days epi...i just like YM & Harpreet...though khanak was hugely confused but i'll give her benefit of doubt...kuki tujhe pata hai na...after seeing sunny how pathetic was shaan's reaction...i mean usse to farak hi nehi paratha...that's why she is confused that who is hated mostly by shaan...sunny or rahul..

and abt sunny...he was completely in track....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
pooja and vandu love u both awesome posts in your own ways

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@ yumna
This is just sad, if they showed an epi that invites such strong negative reaction.

I have not seen the episode... was away from home. Am debating whether to see tomorrow's repeat or not... I guess i will, just to understand how bad it was....

Before CVs or fellow RBO fans accuse others of bias or lack of patience or whatever, i just want to say that, to be very honest, fans have been extremely patient and constantly tell each other to support CVs...

So, if someone objects to the views presented here about today's episode, pls explain why you think so, and don't go on an advising spree (unless you are a modLOL; mods can advice, unko haq hai:)).... if people are upset or angry, its only because of their tremendous love and affection for the characters and the story. If i was a writer, I would be super-pleased that people even care about what I write... so allow people to vent out their frustration and anger....

To all those writing here, write critically, don't stop yourself. But pls use respectful language... because you are all good people and you owe it to yourself.

Am just trying to pre-empt any (thus far unforeseen) turbulence:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123iluvmanarkubaretogepe30

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

pooja and vandu love u both awesome posts in your own ways
thanks shriya... they finally did it, they broke us... nw eve the ones who were always positive are fruatrated! seriously this track be going somewhr REALLY AWESOME if the CVs want us the eat our words here....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Aj ka Episode dekh ke I am APPALLED......

Shaan ka character fully BUTCHER kar diya aj...I felt like KILLING him when I saw him practicing and talking to himself...and his MAHAAN friends !

Sam has proved that "Aise Dost ho toh Dushmano ki koi Zarurat Nahi"......

Khanak se bada DUFFER iss Duniya me nahi hai......Shaan doesnt like Rahul toh she will go with Sunny??? WAH !! Pair kaha hai apke....Ashirwaad do mujhe plzzz !!! She is talking as if Shaan is in love with Sunny and will be over the moon to see that he dropped Khanak...Wat the hell was her need to go out of the house...! Huh!!

Y the heck did Sam not go with them....???

Rahul is the most CRAP person I have seen !! Sab plan ke according ja raha hai??? This makes me wonder if the plan was only to make Sunny drop Khanak at the studio so that Shaan gets annoyed seeing them?? Or was the Car Kharab hona also a part of the plan !! How the heck did  Rahul know that Khanak would come to the Cafe looking for Shaan?? How did he know that she wont be able to talk to him on the phone?? How did he know that Dharam is on chutti?? How did he know that Khanak will not go to the studio directly to find Shaan??
HOW CAN HIS DUMB PLAN WORK?????????????????????

If he will go to any length to get the CONCERT stopped...then why the heck did he invite his chaiwallah dost for the CONCERT??? IS HE A SCHIZOPHRENIAC?????

MAIN AJ SABKO KILL KARUNGI.....RUK JAO TUM LOG !!!

I dunno why but I truly SYMPATHIZE with the character of Sunny........Atleast the guy is clueless as to why Khanak is reacting that way....Seems he is just going by the brief given to him like a good actor and doesnt know that he resembles Khanak's ex....His ranting and frustration didnt seem put-on to me....! So I have sum hope that if Khanak tells him about Suraj then he will regret his actions??? Or am I hoping against hope??

Atleast Sunny is clear that he is doing all this for MONEY !! Others dont have any purpose in LIFE.....They are all LOONY...!

UR DEAD RIGHT VANDU USKA CHARECTER KA KOI dum hi nahi bacha and all cuz of his looser frnds.................ur right yeh dost to dushmano se bhi batter hain
dekh khanak is super dumb it proves yaar.................and ha khanak and shaan is  in love with sunny especially shaan isi liye to usko jane nahi de raha hain ...............khanak se jada sunny ki care karta hainLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
rahul is sickooooo and crappy and kachra person in world
dekh rahul ke sources bahut powerful hain and usko koi kam dhanda nahi hain wo yahi karta hain dinbher.................he is most aimless person in the worlds
ya all charecter r lost and this all becuz of new track and all faltu kekta drama man rbo was so good but now sab history hainAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by krock - 21 January 2011 at 11:17am

iluvmanar

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@ Gaayu
I will give back the advice you gave me recently-do watch the episode and give us your views=D

Actually my dissatisfaction with the episode might be due to me being upset with the waste of what could have been a beautiful track-it had the potential to revive Golden RBO and the fact that they let it slip away.
What everyone is majorly upset with is the pre-cap scene(yesterday wala) but for me that is merely the icing on the cake.I know I won't like it but its not the scene itself but what has led upto it and where they are going with it that has upset me.

Re-posted:
Unlike everyone else my bone of contention isn't the potential may or may not happen them spending night alone.Because however  much crap they throw at us I don't think they're going to show Khanak having romantic feelings towards Sunny or vice versa.
They have just shot the scene really badly.Don't know if the romantic ambiance created is purposeful or not but it sucks.
Plus they have used a very good potential Shanak setting and wasted it on this.

My whole issue with today's episode was: NOTHING MADE SENSE.No one's actions, no ones reactions, nothing anyone said or did.
Since RBO started going downhill usually I have been able to explain one or two things away but today there was literally NOTHING.

Edited by -SYS- - 21 January 2011 at 11:19am

iluvmanarsaaaztvrasikakubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

O vandu...u r abs right...mera to aj sab ka khun karke phansi per charne ka man ho raha hai...khas kar shaan ko markar...i mean electricity jane k baad ussko apni biwi k yaad ati hai...i mean disgusting yaar...and his talking 2 his frnds....Angry

abt Rahulll are tu nehi janti kya...k yeh mahashay near 2 bhagwan hai, sab cheez pehle se hi pata hota hai & sub kuch uske plan k motabik hota hai....

and in 2days epi...i just like YM & Harpreet...though khanak was hugely confused but i'll give her benefit of doubt...kuki tujhe pata hai na...after seeing sunny how pathetic was shaan's reaction...i mean usse to farak hi nehi paratha...that's why she is confused that who is hated mostly by shaan...sunny or rahul..

and abt sunny...he was completely in track....
shaan to uske frnds se bhi bada dumb hain and ya rahul to god hain rahul almighty.................shann he is always been swartyAngry

iluvmanar

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
How can Rahul's source tell him the following stuff -

1.Suraj gifted Khanak a Radio...(only Suraj-Khanak knew it)
2.That camel wale dialogues..(Is Champak ,Rahul's source?)

iluvmanarpriya_cool_123kubarekrock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index