Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 128)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
OK ppl...
Like u all.....I was thinking about this Precap......We are taking it all the worst way...
But dont you think ek toh article aata if this track was leading to sum separation??
Sum article saying "RBO back to Dhulwadi?"...Or "Shantanu-Khanak to go separate ways"...Sumthing of the sort...Atleast from Star OneConfusedConfusedConfused...They wud maybe even put out a promo and milk this track to the maximum naConfusedConfused

Me thinks that...This Sunny looked miserable sitting there near the fire...unless that is his patent expression.....Me feels that he is laalchi but not a bad person......as said his bhai is getting treated in the hospital......so he needs money for that and for family.....

What m thinking is....Maybe he does open up to Khanak about all that Rahul is upto and then Khanak takes things into her hands and gets back at Rahul ......Two can play this game naBig smile

She will act the way he wants to and then bang....turn up next to shaan when he needs her...Maybe even involve sam n duck in the plan coz involving shaan will mean having him march over to rahul and start a screaming match....shaan is too Impulsive to be let in on Secrets....

Anyways...back to the point.......! Maybe Rahul will fall in his own trap....With shaan's 3 pillars plotting against him and making him believe that all is going as per his plan and end me turning up to b with shaan just before the concert.....So that way......the concert also happens and rahul ka drama also ends....With a guilty Rahul pleading for forgiveness.......Coz this way none of Rahul's plans are executed na......so actually he only plotted evil...nothing evil took place....so in such situations...ppl might forgive him more easily than if anything bad happens with khanakConfusedConfusedConfused

What do u ppl think about this "fantasy" theory of mine...LOL Hope it gives u ppl sum relief !!!LOL Even if this doesnt happen....its too good to be true for indian soapsLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 21 January 2011 at 4:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.iluvmanardestinylovekubarekrock

.Rupali. Goldie
.Rupali.
.Rupali.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

OK ppl...
Like u all.....I was thinking about this Precap......We are taking it all the worst way...
But dont you think ek toh article aata if this track was leading to sum separation??
Sum article saying "RBO back to Dhulwadi?"...Or "Shantanu-Khanak to go separate ways"...Sumthing of the sort...Atleast from Star OneConfusedConfusedConfused...They wud maybe even put out a promo and milk this track to the maximum naConfusedConfused

Me thinks that...This Sunny looked miserable sitting there near the fire...unless that is his patent expression.....Me feels that he is laalchi but not a bad person......as said his bhai is getting treated in the hospital......so he needs money for that and for family.....

What m thinking is....Maybe he does open up to Khanak about all that Rahul is upto and then Khanak takes things into her hands and gets back at Rahul ......Two can play this game naBig smile

She will act the way he wants to and then bang....turn up next to shaan when he needs her...Maybe even involve sam n duck in the plan coz involving shaan will mean having him march over to rahul and start a screaming match....shaan is too impulsive to be let in on secrets....

Anyways...back to the point.......! Maybe Rahul will fall in his own trap....With shaan'd 3 pillars plotting against him and making him believe that all is going as per his plan and end me turning up to b with shaan just before the concert.....So that way......the concert also happens and rahul ka drama also ends....With a guilty rahul pleading for forgiveness.......Coz this way none of rahul's plans are executed na......so actually he only plotted evil...nothing evil took place....so in such situations...ppl might forgive him more easily than if anything bad happens with khanakConfusedConfusedConfused

What do u ppl think about this "fantasy" theory of mine...LOL

can i say touchwood.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanardestinylovekubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hopefully, like all the precaps of SHANAK that they have scrapped...this DSunny-Khanak precap is also scrapped and hopefully it was just a promo and aisa kuch na ho asli me !

This precap deserves to be scrapped man !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartofeeeesdestinylovekubareSPN_JD_Addictedsnehapatrokrock

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Vandhu loved what you said...about Sunny blurting out the whole truth and then Khanak getting even wiht Rahul....now that is something none of us would mind seing and it keeps with her character too....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanardestinylovekrock-Veena-

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
@vandu...teri prediction or dream parke dil khush ho gaya.....luv u yaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Aj ka Episode dekh ke I am APPALLED......

Shaan ka character fully BUTCHER kar diya aj...I felt like KILLING him when I saw him practicing and talking to himself...and his MAHAAN friends !

Sam has proved that "Aise Dost ho toh Dushmano ki koi Zarurat Nahi"......

Khanak se bada DUFFER iss Duniya me nahi hai......Shaan doesnt like Rahul toh she will go with Sunny??? WAH !! Pair kaha hai apke....Ashirwaad do mujhe plzzz !!! She is talking as if Shaan is in love with Sunny and will be over the moon to see that he dropped Khanak...Wat the hell was her need to go out of the house...! Huh!!

Y the heck did Sam not go with them....???

Rahul is the most CRAP person I have seen !! Sab plan ke according ja raha hai??? This makes me wonder if the plan was only to make Sunny drop Khanak at the studio so that Shaan gets annoyed seeing them?? Or was the Car Kharab hona also a part of the plan !! How the heck did  Rahul know that Khanak would come to the Cafe looking for Shaan?? How did he know that she wont be able to talk to him on the phone?? How did he know that Dharam is on chutti?? How did he know that Khanak will not go to the studio directly to find Shaan??
HOW CAN HIS DUMB PLAN WORK?????????????????????

If he will go to any length to get the CONCERT stopped...then why the heck did he invite his chaiwallah dost for the CONCERT??? IS HE A SCHIZOPHRENIAC?????

MAIN AJ SABKO KILL KARUNGI.....RUK JAO TUM LOG !!!

I dunno why but I truly SYMPATHIZE with the character of Sunny........Atleast the guy is clueless as to why Khanak is reacting that way....Seems he is just going by the brief given to him like a good actor and doesnt know that he resembles Khanak's ex....His ranting and frustration didnt seem put-on to me....! So I have sum hope that if Khanak tells him about Suraj then he will regret his actions??? Or am I hoping against hope??

Atleast Sunny is clear that he is doing all this for MONEY !! Others dont have any purpose in LIFE.....They are all LOONY...!

Edited by togepe30 - 21 January 2011 at 10:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarsaaazdestinylovepriya_cool_123krockkubare

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
hello guys!!
 hve posted this befre but this is apt fr this topic mre...

As i said yestrday, my shoes will be outm,and My shoes are out, target is acquired(Rahul+Sam + shaan) and I  am aiming and shoot-
Shoe 1. Wat is WRNG with Rahul!! he needs a psychiatrist!! he had his insecurities because he wasnt rich! whr does Shaan come in all that!!! it is shaan who had the right to be angry and Rahul and not the othr way round!! he is sick using a weak point as a dead husband to get back at a person!! this is beyond Sick this is Psychotic!!!!! He is the one character I hve truely started to hate( I am sorry but its true)... and CVs really thing that showimg chai wala scenes will mke us like him , wen he is such a vicious little snake!
Shoe 2. and SAM!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought the girl was a fightr, or something but she is... URGH! who says that! who?! Khanak plz aise behave maat kar! wat do u expect! her to be full of Joy! I felt like shaking some sense into her (she gets the dumbest person award!). I hope shaan screams at her for sending Khanak off with sunny! god knows I wont to howl my lungs out at her!

Shoe 3. And I am sorry to say Shaan! wat are u doing MAN!! ur wife needs u throw a guitar and run fr Khanak! evrytime they showd him playing the guitar, I felt like smashing the guitar, jab se aaya hai, RBO ki waat lag gayyi hai, manhoos guitar!!! I think the shope is fr the guitar and the CVs mre though...

and Dearn CVs Shoe no 5 is fr u, my biggest heel shoes!-  a simple equation fr u guys, since sentences fail to wrk - sunny+khanak+rain+ no shaan= DISASTER , NT TRPs!!

sorry needed to get that out of my system.... am bettr nw,

love
P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanardestinylovekubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Today's episode does not even warrant an analysis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index