Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 127)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

HONESTLY...What is left in this show????

THE WRITING???
what has really dissappointed me is how they have completey butchered Shaan..... I mean how is it that your story cannot show a husband wife dealing with it together??? ...HOW??/

and apparently Khanak's imagination shows sunil madhavi....ALL OF A SUDDEN where have they come from...so far their involvement has been giving Duck a janampatri and I dont know what....

previously we complained concentric circles....but now.....its all criss crossed apple sauced....no connections,...no lines....no overlaps...no steadiness....nothing...what kind of writing is this???

THE LEADS??? OR shall we say the GLAMOUR Factor??
They have looked their worst in the past few episodes,,,,, the guy, other than the same expression for every emotion he could potentially feel wears clothes that galli ka chora wears during gokul ashtami ,,,, who come by to form a pyramid and break the handi,,,,,the lady of the show is caked with horrendous make up and made to wear gaudy hand me downs.,,,,
I mean in many ways I am okay with it,,,,, recycling and all,,,, but if they don't suit the actress,,,, BIN IT for god;s sake,,,,, this is a visual medium,,,, not a freaking radio show,,, where I cannot make out that the actor rubs his fingers in disgust after touching the lead actresses hair....

SO what the !@#$%^ is left in this show????
Har word highlight nahi kar sakti but poorey post ke liye
ClapClapClapClap

The blue jumps out at me
Much like Shaan and Khanak's clothesAngryAngry

Shaan looks CHEAP! Like those creeps on DTC buses in DelhiDeadDead
The sleeve folded at the arm thing is sooooooooo yesterday!Dead

If cant find any thing decent to wear why not the blue jeans and white shirt?

Khanak ke kapdon ki itni "tareef" main kar chuki hoon, ki ab mere paas shabd nahi haiAngryAngry

Why cudnt Drashti Dhami's stylist been on OUR SHOW?Angry

She looks GORGEOUS..........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123saaaz-YasharanArshi-kubarekrock

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
the thing is aditee....when we yell quality.... its all a package....becos only quality can give you longetivity....

so if you just had a beuatifully and glamorously dressed couple constantly holding each other while the same damn BG music with a two syllable lyric plays ,,,,YOU CAN WATCH IT and relish IT for so long,,,, becos if there is no story.,,,after awhile you watch it for glamor,,,,like turning pages of a magazine...and that was what some shows from the beginning were and no apologies are made....GOOD FOR THEM!!!

NOW THE PROBLEM IS RBO,,.,,,had this been the case with RBO,,,,you and I would have never been here....

WHAT IS REALLY SAD,,,IS this couple made it to BT Top couples,,,,the only couple for the channel,,,you would think that the channel would invest more in its successful product,,,,I am at a loss....seriously am!!!

UNLESS OF COURSE....it was yet another cheap tactic pulled by the channel along with the newspaper publication to get some TRPS for the ailing show....

Edited by saaaz - 20 January 2011 at 10:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80roadsidejunkeykrockkubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
So I am super late in my take!

I usually skip some epis. mainly because I'm busy or there is nothing I have left to say and this epi was def. one of the second one but I think we all needed a little bit of insight.

After watching the Epi, I do see a lot of frustrations on how it was put together and I agree with you lot maybe 90%. Let's start with the analysis and then i'll talk about the horrible factors and then the prediction based on the precap.

Khanak's Nightmare:

Nightmares usually reflect our thoughts subconsciously and most of the time they are based on our inner fears that we are unable to talk about or unable to face them in reality. Khanak's was def. a fear of her. She fears that her family, especially her love, will disown her and let her go with Sunny (Suraj's look alike). The Nightmare doesn't properly ends because you only see Khanak's fear and she flinches when Sunny touch her. She freezes on that spot and she even hears Shaan call her or rather she thinks she does (i'm not sure what should I make of it because to me it sounded like Shaan). Anyways she doesn't move. Now if we had seen her moving then I would say that maybe she is going to go back. but since she didn't move, it indicates only one thing that her nightmare is only her fear and it is not really telling her how things would be or should be but only telling her or confirming her worst fear. I have to give CVs on showing this issue because it is a very important issue that a lot of people tend to ignore. Nightmares are part of our subconscious thoughts, sometimes they even tell us how to act and sometimes they are only our fears and apprehensions. In Khanak's case it was fear of losing her family. Nothing more and less. She terribly needs to have these fears, which are part of anyone's life who are in emotional turmoil and are haunted and a common factor too, in order to move on. I just updated my FB status saying "mental stability is important to survive life" (I was talkn bout myselfLOL but it applies here too). That is her dream. Then she wakes up disturbed, which she didn't really show like she should as a disturbed person, i mean really disturbed, you screaming or something but she was calm. That made me think that no matter what, Khanak seemed to be calm and she should appear that way too because she still hasn't fully talk to someone about it. I'm sorry bits of pieces or parts are not helpful. I'm surprised that Shaan hasn't asked her out about it either (which I think could be CVs idea to move fast). Then she tells herself that she needs to move on and forget Suraj and his memories because she is with Shaan now and is happy (Didn't I say she is still living in the past and her love for Suraj hasn't really left her completely otherwise she wouldn't say all that and still be affected by Sunny's presence). She decides to face her fears and sleep on Shaan's chest. 

Morning Scene:

This one is very crucial because she sees her nightmare turning into reality or at least she believes it is. We see the same way of how her nightmare was. She comes down and finds that no one is there or she thinks no one is there. She moves to the door to check if Sunny is there and she imagines Suraj calling her and asking her to come. A day nightmare is just more reasons for her to fear. The next part is significant because Shaan calls her and she runs to him and hugs him. This is an indication that Shaan would never leave her and he would be the one to save her. This one is different from her actual nightmare because the reality tells her the truth of her life (Duh reality!) and makes her realizes that it is only her thoughts and nothing more. She needs to wake up from this horrible nightmare and that is what Shaan's entry does. 

I applaud CVs for the above two contradiction!ClapClapClap Superb!ClapClapClap and Superb acting by YMClapClapClap Those are the only two things I liked in the epi!ClapClapClap

Rahul's scene:

Ummm a question...what are CVs trying to do by showing that? i mean make him human and have the audience fall for him or are they actually trying to give equal screen-space to the hired actors? I think of the latter idea...only giving equal screen-space but lame attempt on characterization! Very Lame! That is one reason why I think it is not a Kekta Show! CVs are lame in small stuff like that. Kekta would straightly go for evil-ness but not RBO CVs (even if they have an ex-Kekta-ian in the team). 

Sam-Shaan-Duck scene:

Really? again why this? Equal screen-space? I honestly don't understand it much...I agree this Rock-On track is horrible but at least show Shaan's imbalance mind a bit right. I mean yes he has so many things going on but why make a comedy out of it? Why? didn't need a comic relief factor in serious track. 

KT has been monotonous in some places but not all. he has shown expressions of that of a worried husband and frustrated person. Shaan has a lot going on and he is trying to keep it cool, which anyone would do. He is worried bout Khanak and his concert, im sorry to say guys but if that is your job then you try to balance both and it can become over-whelming. I didn't like this scene for that reason because they didn't show him in that state. I know my dad gets upset with stuff at home and work and he tries to keep his work environment stress free due to home problems but sometimes they go out of hand. I wanted CVs to show Shaan thinking about it rather than Sam and Duck being comedian in this all. I mean yea we get it RBO is sort of youth based (or was) but still give it a serious appeal not some comic relief factor. Shaan did what any guy in 20's would do but i think he should've given more lines...I didn't like that part of it. I hope people here my stand on this. I liked it yet i didn't...confusing? I don't how to explain more.

I can't applaud the CVs here!

Pre-cap: So the setting is what I think majority of the people are mad about. I would get that too but I think setting doesn't matter in this case. If this is Rahul's plan then I don't think he will succeed in creating misunderstanding. If this is Shaan's plan, then honestly this is probably one of the worst way of dealing with things. In the precap, Khanak did look like she was disturbed and as for Sunny, I think he was thinking over his actions. I know they were close in a barn and I think that is what threw off many but remember it is only quarter of the scene so I am not going to react on it just yet. I don't think CVs motives are to have a romantic fantasy on this but rather show Khanak dealing with her fears. 

My concerns and questions:

1. Why the hell we have yashu's damaged hair seen like that? i mean I could tell they were damaged badly or something. her clothes (i personally love the color but it doesn't suit her)

2. Why show Rahul or Sam or Duck in that horrible characterization?

3. Really Khanak would go at night like that? really? why? I mean I don't get it? Why does she need to? is he outside or something that she thinks he would be stuck in rain? what's the need of walking in the rain? Doesn't she have a driver? i mean after all she is Khandelwal Bahu? CVs have really crossed the stupidity here. really poor way of showing things...

4. Why give Shaan such horrible dialogues? I mean why make his situation of that of a comic relief than a serious one? this track is not a comic relief at all!

5. Horrible, horrible BG music!

Predictions:

1. Sunny realizes he is doing a wrong thing and hence tells Khanak of Rahul's plan (if it is)

2. Shaan gets ride of Sunny like he has planned in the scene (which I think is his plan to some extent but then why would Sunny accept money from Rahul?)

3. Khanak moves on and finds out about Rahul's plan and gives it to him.

On a Yasharan note (if anyone caresLOL):

1. When Yashu put her head on KT's chest, watch his chest take in a long breath like the heavy kind he did during the kiss scene. other than that, his breathing was normal through out the rest.

2. KT actually enjoyed Yashu's hair more than the other day. LOL
So that was it! my mind is numb now!

Enjoy!

Edited by rooj-i - 20 January 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlvaish_123tofeeeeskubareSPN_JD_Addictedkrock

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Once again awesome Rooj!

As someone mentioned,could this be Shantanu's dream when he comes to know from Sam that Khanak left with Sunny?Would that rattle him up?

BTW,during the chori kiya re sequence,he did say something along the lines of just her ehsaas is enough to wake him up.Yesterday she caressed his face,held on to his hand,put her head on his chest and he didn't even stir.As Rooj said KT did but not Shantanu lol.May be cos its not a romantic moment!But for a guy who was worried about his wife taken away from him just a few days back seems to be resting so well.if this continues I would feel like throttling him lol.

It always happens to me.Earlier I used to like another jodi and wanted to see something good post-marriage but it was just bakwaas with dialogues like 'sab theek ho jaayega'.And here it's 'main hoon na'.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123kubarerooj-ikrock

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Once again awesome Rooj! thanks smitha...

As someone mentioned,could this be Shantanu's dream when he comes to know from Sam that Khanak left with Sunny?Would that rattle him up? it's possible  but why wud Shaan dream bout it? I mean he has enough faith in his wife and I don't think he doubts her so why would he dream? he clearly showed that in last 2 epis that he trusts her and is worried bout her. 

BTW,during the chori kiya re sequence,he did say something along the lines of just her ehsaas is enough to wake him up.Yesterday she caressed his face,held on to his hand,put her head on his chest and he didn't even stir.As Rooj said KT did but not Shantanu lol.May be cos its not a romantic moment!But for a guy who was worried about his wife taken away from him just a few days back seems to be resting so well.if this continues I would feel like throttling him lol. honestly I asked the same question and then i was like its prolly CVs stupid doing because they can't seem to get small things right...but as far as character is concerned, it could be that Shaan was too deep in sleep. 

It always happens to me.Earlier I used to like another jodi and wanted to see something good post-marriage but it was just bakwaas with dialogues like 'sab theek ho jaayega'.And here it's 'main hoon na'. awwww i know the feeling...it's ok u will survive, we all do...im sure our shanak won't go down the hill (much anyways)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Okay watched it again.Apart from the fact that I noticed KT taking a deep breath(thanks to Rooj)i did see some sort of frustration from Shantanu when he was with Sam and Duck when he said 'waha Khanak pareshaan hain aur mein yahaa..'Felt like he didn't want to be there but with Khanak but helpless.But why do I feel he doesn't want to send Sunny back?His expression was odd when Sam talked about sending him away!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrock

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Rooj-may be sub-consciously he is worried abt losing Khanak?but then if it is his dream then Sunny and Khanak would be okay right?I mean Khanak when Sunny looked at her was uncomfortable.

I should know by now that the CV's change the characters just to suit the story lol.

Hope so Rooj!Cos I thought RBO was hatke but getting stuck in the rain,oh so predictable!I wouldn't have mind this track if ShaNak dealing with this properly.She who used to be his reasoning is on the verge of breakdown and he doesn't think that something is seriously off here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Okay watched it again.Apart from the fact that I noticed KT taking a deep breath(thanks to Rooj)i did see some sort of frustration from Shantanu when he was with Sam and Duck when he said 'waha Khanak pareshaan hain aur mein yahaa..'Felt like he didn't want to be there but with Khanak but helpless.But why do I feel he doesn't want to send Sunny back?His expression was odd when Sam talked about sending him away!

Samitha...thanks for that recognition...u know when I first saw that i was like nawww but then i saw it again and of course I had to notice itLOL kaise nahi karti...meri toh naak cut jaani thiLOL

Im wondering the same about his expressions there...i can't figure it out..it seems he was thinking...

but he is frustrated tho...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index