prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Gaayu

That comment about the "good samaritan" Rahul was HILARIOUS

It needs to be on Comedy Central!

The CVs are just trying too hard arent they?

Like that nut of a chai waala is going to influence our opinion

ALL he ever does on the show is WORK OUT OR RUN OR PUNCH MATKAS

EVEN off screen it looks like the guy has very little to talk about with journos!

He should be hosting "India's biggest Loser" or plugging treadmills on infomercials

Nothing impresses me about the guy

I cant believe he has survived FOUR SHOWS

adite d guy Manish whom ur talking about has not just survived 4 shows but ROCKED all of them.... And all his shows had trp way higher than RBO ever touched in its entire one year of run.... The difference was the creatives were much more sensible... Manish was convincing there as a hero and here as a villain as the creatives want him to be....
Here I think creatives don't want any other male in the show to be liked by us... As Manish started creating waves as Rahul they assassinated his character.... Now that we started liking sunny n found him cute.... They are messing his character so badly that ppl are talking about killing sunny also on this forum.... Cvs are just securing shaan's character from every other male character gaining popularity... They are just making their character ridiculous, negative or confused.... This is partial and unfair...
prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@Krock. But this is irritating..... Why can't they hire some sensible cvs who understand the basics of story telling or characterization..... Why is swapnaji making some sensible contribution to RBO..... I don't think her job ends on just casting fabulous actors like Priyanka and Manish and then let some stupid uneducated cvs take over and ruin rasam completely who don't understand the basics of story telling attempting to be kekta with zero conviction...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@ Prerna..
I understand your pain.. really I do..
I am with you when you say ... CV's have ruined the Rahul character.
Frankly if he is doing all that he is in the show.. totally acting inhuman for revenge... and if Sam still loves him after all she has done.. omg.. you kidding.. how do you justify that love!?

Frankly.. i haven't watched Manish in other shows.. but this one he just failed to impress.. i don't understand what the CV's are doing constantly showing him exercising his biceps or his jawline.. I know there is more to Manish than that!!! Why not make use of it. Very disappointing!

About securing Shaan in the show.. he is the prime part of this show.. i don't have quams about them giving Shaan importance but make use of the other talent around.. RBO is made of good actors.. they need to get the best out of them all!

Edited by -Veena- - 20 January 2011 at 2:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeees-YasharanArshi-kubareThe_May_Rosekrock

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I am just wondering, is Karan back at work full time....If not it would explain some of the this....Mind, just some of it....

I would watch RaSam & Sunny.....Along side ShaNak angst and arguements, rather than this.....Perhaps Shaan will finally loose his cool when Kahank comes home....And during that scene Khanak will learn about Rahul's plan....

Praying......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrock

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I think Khanak will eventually realise it is Rahul who is playing this cheap game to take his revenge on Shaan... and she would probably wait for the concert to get over as it is very important for Shaan.. and then she would "parda faarsh" Rahul's bad deeds..

Considering RBO has this pattern of changing focus every few months, I have a feeling hamare bure dhin jaldi hi khatham hone wali hai.. I see light at the end of the tunnel, since Rahul himself said it will all be over in three days... so allowing the three days to be even 3 weeks... guess from mid feb we will see something new...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeees-YasharanArshi-krockkubare-Veena-bones88

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Even though I am super upset with the turn of events right now (Shaan's inaction, Khanak's utter stupidity of leaving home when its raining cats and dogs, taking a ride from Sunny, being stranded with him and NURSING his woundsAngryDead),

But I know for a fact that, if SWJ is directing another show and it happens to have either of these two as leads or both..........

I WILL JUMP UP AND START WATCHING!

There was just "something" about the way she prsented this show to us.

What ever caused her to change her mind later...... we may never know

But I will definitely bet on
This pair
OR
This pair and this director
OR
One of them from the pair with the Director

OR
A new pair with this director
ALL OVER AGAIN!

She makes "falling in love" so beautuful!
It will be worth worthing for sure!

Edited by aditee - 20 January 2011 at 9:34pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123-YasharanArshi-kubarekrock

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
HONESTLY...What is left in this show????

THE WRITING???
what has really dissappointed me is how they have completey butchered Shaan..... I mean how is it that your story cannot show a husband wife dealing with it together??? ...HOW??/

and apparently Khanak's imagination shows sunil madhavi....ALL OF A SUDDEN where have they come from...so far their involvement has been giving Duck a janampatri and I dont know what....

previously we complained concentric circles....but now.....its all criss crossed apple sauced....no connections,...no lines....no overlaps...no steadiness....nothing...what kind of writing is this???

THE LEADS??? OR shall we say the GLAMOUR Factor??
They have looked their worst in the past few episodes,,,,, the guy, other than the same expression for every emotion he could potentially feel wears clothes that galli ka chora wears during gokul ashtami ,,,, who come by to form a pyramid and break the handi,,,,,the lady of the show is caked with horrendous make up and made to wear gaudy hand me downs.,,,,
I mean in many ways I am okay with it,,,,, recycling and all,,,, but if they don't suit the actress,,,, BIN IT for god;s sake,,,,, this is a visual medium,,,, not a freaking radio show,,, where I cannot make out that the actor rubs his fingers in disgust after touching the lead actresses hair....

SO what the !@#$%^ is left in this show????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-YasharanArshi-aditeekubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index