Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 125)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@Krishna Di
Good Neend!
Oh btw-I meant to ask are you still in Khi?

@Pooja
Hahah-I think you just want Shaan punching Sunny however that may be brought about.

@aditee
I know.I shall always have amazing scenes to go back to and watch on YT
Btw-the sanitizer sealed the deal for me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.loveaditeekubarekrock

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

OKAY Question time

IS this TRACK LEaDING US to Dhulwaadi???/?

I think this could be CVs reply to our Dhulwadi requests...
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
OMG when did saaz say that?!
Even I was suspicious of them having worked out a dhulwadi deal and rushing through this to get to that.

Magar hamari itni achi qismat kahan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeekrockkubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu80

OKAY Question time

aisa bhayanak reply wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhConfused
prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

Originally posted by krock

Originally posted by snehapatro

@ankita
hey ankita chal sunny ka murder kar dethe hai .....whats wrong with CV'S showing this kind of cuming up sunny khanak scene.....khanak is married and this is jus disgusting to show such kind of sunny khanak scene......this is the first time im in Critics Corner.......seriously hated that cuming up scene.......

<font size="4">ya chaL SNEHA USKA MURDER KAR DETE HAIN AUR USS RAHUL KA BHI WHY THIS HA THY WANT TO SHOW THAT SHE DOES NT HAV ANY CHARECTER OR WHAT YEH CVS PAGAL HAIN YAAR SNEHA MAIN PAGAL HO RAHI HU</font>

yaaar mai toh already paagal ho chuki hu.....i have decided to switch channel when sunny ka scene dikhate......i cant watch such kind of stupid scenes......i dont understand what they want to show abt rahul........CVS really need to answer this..............

very well said cvs really need to answer this.... What do they want us to do.... Love him because of a chai wala.... They kill a beautiful character... The most awesome chemistry between Khanak and Rahul that we all started thinking of a combination name because their chemistry was so cute... They spoilt the layered character of Rahul into negative bad boy who is out there to harm Khanak too whom he had a soft corner for and saved her from goons.... Cvs are really out of their mind... If Rahul is supposed to be such a horrible person y would a girl like Sam love him so much... Think about it cvs..... Where has ur logic sense disappeared... Can't u make up ur mind for what u want us to do with Rahul... Love him.... Hate him or hate u cvs for being so incredibly stupid for messing up things with ur confusion...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80krockkubare-Veena-

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
starting my review of today's episode with the precap of tomorrow's: kind of left speechless though after watching it... just hoping it is a kind of promo thing to keep us hooked to it...  PRAY!!

today's episode was just about OK... loved the start, with Khanak's dream.. never understand whether dreams are a hint of what could be awaiting around the corner, or it is a reflection of our thoughts and what we think of that whole day which comes back as dreams... YM did an amazign job... as usual...
I liked her self-talk after she wakes up only to see Shaan sleeping next to her... I really wonder how they manage to act as though they are in sound sleep.. the way she time and again assures herself that she loves Shaan is worth noticing... 
Shaan's lines were a little weak today.. but the thing is his character is like one leg in the pond and the other on the bank... his singing career is because of Khanak.. he wants to prove himself to her, to his parents that he can also achieve something in life... In the scene where they are lying on the bed, after talking to Duck about singing for the band... that this singing, this career is all for her... and now he can't let that get messed up and also let Rahul point a finger at him...
On the other hand, he knows the turmoil Khanak is going through and he wants to help but just doesn't know how ( I guess)...
Actually was wondering myself, how can one actually help, in such situations.. ya one can say forget the past, but that is also not easy... can't ask the person to leave the town, I for one couldn't think of a quick solution... It is up to the individual to make up their mind as to what they want to do.. which again is not easy... And CVs have chosen such a path for Khanak.. like walking on rope... which can be really tricky... 
Sam seems to feel the sympathy for Khanak but at the same time is going head over heals for Rahul.. which is like ehhhhhhhhhhhh... ???????? kind of blurred characterisation....
Duck scenes- as usual form my side beeep beeep beep...
A blooper which I observed today was he kept saying theen dhin mein concert and no songs composed..well just y'day he mentioned to Khanak he has a song whose inspiration she was... 
And why was Sam and Shaan talking about sending Sunny back.. didn't make sense...

But I just pray pray and pray that they don't show some "hum tum ek kamre mein band ko.. " kind of scenes between Sunny and Khanak... Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

Originally posted by Anu80

OKAY Question time

aisa bhayanak reply wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhConfused

"SUNNY" the ghost from Dhulwaadi... and to put an end to this Shanak will go to Dhulwadi after his concert and hoping Khanak will still be a little sane.. only to be assured Suraj's soul is resting in peace!!Wink
prerna18 Groupbie
prerna18
prerna18

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Originally posted by aditee

@Rooj:

Sorry to disappoint you, but if a KZK Kekta like plot is what will bring TRPs I dont think SWJ will shy away from it

Case in point: the GODAWFUL ROCK ON TRACK!

Did we want it?

No!

Did it do anything for the story?

No!

Did it bring out the essence of RBO?

No!

Did the show become more watchable becoz of it?

No!

Did they stuff that story down our throats?

You bet they did!

Aditee:

let me ask you something and think hard on it...keeping everything in mind...

Did we ever see Kekta style in that track? ever? i mean we cud've but we didn't. No misunderstanding, yes Shaan was a bit mad in the beginning but that is natural. it happens to the best of us...Did we see Shanak separating? no
did we see something as horrible as Shaan killing Rahul's family or something? no

in Ekta's shows you would see horrible plots or past secrets...yes Rock on wasn't the best and prolly not the wisest but did we get something out of simple stuff? i mean i thought Rahul's revenge is plain stupid and his secret was horrid but we all were given something lame...

so that is one reason why i doubt we will get Ekta...beside Starone Channel itself gave dramas like MJHT w/o ekta influence...

well said rooj... The reason for rahul's revenge what cvs came up with is so lame.... They want to go kekta way but don't know the basics of conviction.... I mean they don't know how to walk n they are trying to run.... Cvs... Kekta is ekta because of her conviction..... If it was her she would have had kill in the trp ratings with stars like Manish and priyanka entering RBO..... They came with such a bang that one mayankaa AT completed 150 pages in a week.... But with the kind of storyline u created with RASAM half the mayankaa fans ran away from the forum... Dude get a life.... Don't kill the characters beyond repairs.... And what repair are u doing.... Rahul bonding with a chai wala..... Wow.... If u read this please answer me where do u guys think from and what are u thinking about when u write RASAM track.... Every little beauty created in RASAM track is killed instantly mercilessly... What u don't want us to like RASAM? answer..... As that's what it appears like....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index