Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 124)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Pooja...*hugs*

I know such high hopes with the song ...the track,...but it seems to be going no where...We donot see Shaan reacting at all..ok donot feel gulity..maybe you are done and over with it ..with Gopi and all forgiving you...but ..where has the fear of losing his wife gone??? Where is his concern for Khanak gone?? Sprouting 2 words...Main hoon nah...does not gel nor show concern!!!

Am disappointed myself with Shaan's feelings and protrayal....

Like you Precap really does not worry me at all....its the rest thats....irritating and worrisome.

God neend...me off for the night.....hope this precap thing happens tomorrow ..thye dragged it  long enough...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.lovekrock

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Yasharan.love
But why will Sunny put the moves on Khanak?

Btw-they really need to change Yashu's lipstick.Even KT keeps getting distracted during the scenes! Its such a dead colour.And SO SHINY/GLOSSY.
No i am just ... well since it;s midnight, night dreaming with open eyes? if that makes sense...

but U knw, just scaring her or something, walking towards her, or holding her and shaking her asking her why do u hate me is it coz i am poor! or something... just want to see him punched by Shaan...LOL

pooja

kubarekrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Yasharan.love
But why will Sunny put the moves on Khanak?

Btw-they really need to change Yashu's lipstick.Even KT keeps getting distracted during the scenes! Its such a dead colour.And SO SHINY/GLOSSY.
ya its horrible muje lagta hain yashu need make over yaar ...........the ilu track wale main jo soft colour the wo ues kyon nahi karte stupid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasharan.love

Originally posted by krock

@pooja hum itne page yahi chilla rahe the kya yaar sare mood ka kachra kar diya i dont want sunny khanak scen yaar
well I dont mind if-if shaan comes as sunny is making a move on a reluctant Khanak, and punches the living day lights out of him....

and I hope, wish, pray! that wen sam comes to knw of suny being bought by Rahul, she gives him a TIGHT SLAP! right across his sorry face, perhaps kicks him too wen she is at it(though I knw this wont happn, kick nt the slap) and tell him to get LOST!

I hope he then comes to his dim witted senses, and goes down his knees to apologise to everyone!

then I wnt mind, Shanak helping him woo a very angry sam.... while I hope they bring back Sunil-Madhvi divorce track while they are at it(it being finally using their brains!)

i hope it will be true cuz i dont want him to touch her shaan should punch him so hard na ill give party if happend...........................................i hate such shakki drama nooooooooooo

yasharan.love

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
No matter where it goes and how it ends Sys, some enduring images will always remain with me for AS LONG AS I watch Desi soaps:

1. Shaan with a hand sanitizer!
2. The first look he gives Khanak. Semi amused/semi fond
3. The KKH sequence--THE BEST ON ANY DESI SOAP
4. The low key sets, make up, clothes
5. FIRST CLASS WRITING
6. The amazing spontaneity between the leads.
7. Total lack of melodrama
8. Their first meeting is SO NOT CLICHED! They actually DONT HATE EACH OTHER which is so refreshing!
9. I loved the way she handed the sweets to him! Very symbolic. The way his hands received them............ like she were handing out something as precious as her heart!
10 The honest commendable attempts he makes to behave inclusively. Reaching out and helping her with the dishes, teaching her how to say the word "pizza"
11 The matter of fact, STRONG yet soft spoken Khanak
So many many many things...........

Edited by aditee - 20 January 2011 at 1:39pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1Anu80vaish_123nk.mailyasharan.love-SYS-krockkubarerooj-iisomersbones88

shanakrocks1 Senior Member
shanakrocks1
shanakrocks1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
aaj to aisa laga ki Shaan typical husband ban gaya hai.....who jst wanna work n rehearse.....biwi ki kuch fikr hi nahi.....phone bhi nahi uthata.....wanna see caring n protective shaan.....guitar ko maro goli...biwi ko smabhalo...

krock

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Pooja...*hugs*

I know such high hopes with the song ...the track,...but it seems to be going no where...We donot see Shaan reacting at all..ok donot feel gulity..maybe you are done and over with it ..with Gopi and all forgiving you...but ..where has the fear of losing his wife gone??? Where is his concern for Khanak gone?? Sprouting 2 words...Main hoon nah...does not gel nor show concern!!!

Am disappointed myself with Shaan's feelings and protrayal....

Like you Precap really does not worry me at all....its the rest thats....irritating and worrisome.

God neend...me off for the night.....hope this precap thing happens tomorrow ..thye dragged it  long enough...
I swear the 'i am here for you' stuff was SO sweet in the beginning but is kinda really weird now... I want SOME, ANY emotion frm shaan!! I BEG U CVs any emotion!!!!!!!!

ps.I am totally thinkng of doing a OS on the current track... I might make Sam karate black belt in it, then she can kick Rahul and Sunny, both for me LOL

though I dont blame/dis-like sunny as much as i do Rahul! seriouly if he is doing this intentionally to Khanak, I will surely get out my shoes, the one's with heels dat tooLOL .... and as I said, I have as excellent aimWinkLOL

love,and good neend to all

Pooja

kubarekrock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@aditi i hope it remains same no change as kekta

yasharan.love

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index