Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 123)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by -SYS-

Questions thanks to todays episode(they do seem to be piling up without the answers being given to us):

1)The Dream-So I always thought dreams were indicative of our sub-conscious thoughts, desires or fears.Does that mean Khanak's attracted to Sunny?Or fears that he will come between her and Shaan?But why?Is she not sure of her love for Shaan?

2)Shaan-WHY is he still so unemotional?! and why is he more worried about his dumb concert than about Khanak?I love Shanak hugs but they are standing in the way of some emotions here!Shaan ko kuch feel kyun nahi ho raha?Guilt tou I've stopped expecting but jealousy?Fear of losing Khanak?

Why can't the characters of both Khanak and Shaan stand out simultaneously? Past few months its either Shaan or Khanak who acts like he/she should.Why can't they develop both characters together?Make us be torn between feeling sorry for Khanak AND Shaan.

3)Where is Sam's self-respect?

4)Sam wants to send Sunny back then sends of Khanak in the rain with him?!Desperation ki bhi had hai.Woh bhi for RAHUL?

5)The pre-cap: I want a rain scene for Shanak not bloody Khanak-Sunny!
Very very precise and clear summary sys!

Maza aa gaya padhkar

Youve hit so many nails on the head!

Clearly!

Soemthing is amiss here, BOTH in acting and the way Sunny is being dealt with, unfortunately!

AMEN! TO SHANAK RAIN SONG WISH!

No more spontaneity left in this relationship.......... kahan gaye woh jari-booti waale din, the shantanu nazuk hai, manaane ki practice

Gosh!

I miss them too=(
Sometimes this place seems to resemble a wake for RBO.
Death k baad remembering all the good moments.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80iluvmanarkrockkubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@aditee,rooj,gayu nd all d odrs here at d CC....STOP EXPECTING!!dats wat i hv been doin 4 d last 1 week or so...d show is On d Dead end or it nearin it??which ever way u wanna tke!!jst feels bad 4 all d actors who hv signed 4 dis s**t which includes both d costume n d hairdo!! First dey butchered d storyline den d CHARACTER Assasinations,first wid Shaanz nd followed in by d leadin lady herself!!...d only character who has, had a Graceful exit frm d Series is of Ruchaz.. She mst b thanking her stars 4 her "timely" exit ...i Duly hope she Doesn't cme bck.. Have gud MEMORIES...so wil nt tolerate hers aso!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrock

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by zennnn

@vaandu

haye! no plz not the gifting pics to hubby. no way! that's so kekta i agree.

SWJ is Kekta ki director and the present writer is from balaji camp...What more do u expect..
M just predicting...main likh thodi rahi hu storyLOL

Many well known and great directors have arisen from Keta camp....eg. Anurag ( Life in a Metro) , Abhinav Kashup (Dabaang), SWJ, Anil V. Kumar, etc ...are PPL who have all worked for Ekta's company  at one time...making them house hold names...

The thng is ...the Channel to plays a big role in the story sometimes as their creatives may want better TRP's thus...PH trying to do as the Channel says.thus Khicadhi...LOL

But I don't think we will go the Ekta way...
Nor do I thnk we are going to Dulwahdi...but if we are am all for it Saaz....LOL

P.s. The pink night suit of Khanak too needs to be burnt....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123krock-Veena-

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
well hello.... cldnt resist nt typing my opinions aftr tonight's really disturbing, jaw dropping precap...
I agree with the lot of you who are really upset. when the news of sooraj, look-alike track came I was shocked, but hoped iyt wld be fine, and they started of so great! the scenes, the acting everything was marevellous, but now, as with the rock on track, everything is confusing and so non-sensical!

I am sorry, but truely I have to ask what are they thinking! giving us such un-cohesive monotonous scenes! I loved it when it happened the first time, Shaan consoling Khanak, but three epi's in a row, really?! I dont think so! and we had Such HUGE expectations frm tera zikr, which frankly was sad, mre than romantic!

yes YM's acting is marvelous, but Kt, the poor guy is been given repetitive scenes to do! and I dont get it, how does he not get affected!!! he should have been haunted by Sunny too, after all accident or no accident, he was in a way responsible for Sooraj's death! plus, he has to be insecure abt his wife's dead husband's look-alike talking to his wife, giving her gifts etc!
this track shld have been abt the both of them supporting eachother through a tough time, not what we have been given!

I personally dont mind the Khanak-sunny scene as perhaps the rest, as I still hope it wnt go the bajaj way, and If it does, My shoes are coming out ppl! and I have an excellent aim!

love,
pooja(who is truely dissappointed in the only show I see on indian telly! )

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123lghoshkrockkubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@pooja hum itne page yahi chilla rahe the kya yaar sare mood ka kachra kar diya i dont want sunny khanak scen yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yasharan.love

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

@pooja hum itne page yahi chilla rahe the kya yaar sare mood ka kachra kar diya i dont want sunny khanak scen yaar
well I dont mind if-if shaan comes as sunny is making a move on a reluctant Khanak, and punches the living day lights out of him....

and I hope, wish, pray! that wen sam comes to knw of suny being bought by Rahul, she gives him a TIGHT SLAP! right across his sorry face, perhaps kicks him too wen she is at it(though I knw this wont happn, kick nt the slap) and tell him to get LOST!

I hope he then comes to his dim witted senses, and goes down his knees to apologise to everyone!

then I wnt mind, Shanak helping him woo a very angry sam.... while I hope they bring back Sunil-Madhvi divorce track while they are at it(it being finally using their brains!)

nk.mailkubarekrock

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@Yasharan.love
But why will Sunny put the moves on Khanak?

Btw-they really need to change Yashu's lipstick.Even KT keeps getting distracted during the scenes! Its such a dead colour.And SO SHINY/GLOSSY.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrock

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Sys

WAKE?
Hum wake kayi baar mana chukey hain unfortunately yaar

Kayi baar
In the last couple of months

But yeh dil hai ki maanta hi nahi

Anu80-SYS-kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index