India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 122)

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
tu full tully ban ja ankita.....if ur religion permits...coz my 1doesnt permit....if it would i'll def do it....phir tu sab bhul jayegi...fultu ghazni...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
my also dont permittme yaar..............................to aaj tomerko neend ane se rahi yaarApprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Questions thanks to todays episode(they do seem to be piling up without the answers being given to us):

1)The Dream-So I always thought dreams were indicative of our sub-conscious thoughts, desires or fears.Does that mean Khanak's attracted to Sunny?Or fears that he will come between her and Shaan?But why?Is she not sure of her love for Shaan?

2)Shaan-WHY is he still so unemotional?! and why is he more worried about his dumb concert than about Khanak?I love Shanak hugs but they are standing in the way of some emotions here!Shaan ko kuch feel kyun nahi ho raha?Guilt tou I've stopped expecting but jealousy?Fear of losing Khanak?

Why can't the characters of both Khanak and Shaan stand out simultaneously? Past few months its either Shaan or Khanak who acts like he/she should.Why can't they develop both characters together?Make us be torn between feeling sorry for Khanak AND Shaan.

3)Where is Sam's self-respect?

4)Sam wants to send Sunny back then sends of Khanak in the rain with him?!Desperation ki bhi had hai.Woh bhi for RAHUL?

5)The pre-cap: I want a rain scene for Shanak not bloody Khanak-Sunny!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1vaish_123saaaziluvmanaraditeesnehapatrokubarekrock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@Sys..tu itni der tak kaha thi yaar...nice analysis...actually mera dimag ka dahi ban gaya after seeing the precap...humari halat to aiase ho gaya k "khoda pahar nikla chuiya"...kaha dekhne chae the Shanak dikha diya Khanny scene.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatrokrock

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
If Shantanu is behind all this,that is so cruel of him
if not Shantanu,then its inconsiderate of him not to worry over Khanak and his fears and how long would he keep on saying'he is just humshakl and mein hamesha tere saath hoon'and all those eye-rolling worth dialogues.

Khanak is on the verge of breakdown and all he is worried abt is his music.Hello,you are back with music cos of your wife!!!!

And I want to see how this pre-cap turns out and does it effect Shantanu at all???

And if he doesn't trust her,I want her to say GO TO HELL lol.

iluvmanarkubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@ Naveen
Dude I'm having exams.Was taking a mock viva for a friend.
See for me the pre-cap is wayyy down in the line of things going wrong at the moment.The story is not connected at all.The characters aren't behaving in keeping with their personalities.KT's acting has become pretty much monotonous.Where they are exploring emotional upheaval-Khanak k case mein with the dreams and all-it isn't making sense.

iluvmanarkubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Questions thanks to todays episode(they do seem to be piling up without the answers being given to us):

1)The Dream-So I always thought dreams were indicative of our sub-conscious thoughts, desires or fears.Does that mean Khanak's attracted to Sunny?Or fears that he will come between her and Shaan?But why?Is she not sure of her love for Shaan?

2)Shaan-WHY is he still so unemotional?! and why is he more worried about his dumb concert than about Khanak?I love Shanak hugs but they are standing in the way of some emotions here!Shaan ko kuch feel kyun nahi ho raha?Guilt tou I've stopped expecting but jealousy?Fear of losing Khanak?

Why can't the characters of both Khanak and Shaan stand out simultaneously? Past few months its either Shaan or Khanak who acts like he/she should.Why can't they develop both characters together?Make us be torn between feeling sorry for Khanak AND Shaan.

3)Where is Sam's self-respect?

4)Sam wants to send Sunny back then sends of Khanak in the rain with him?!Desperation ki bhi had hai.Woh bhi for RAHUL?

5)The pre-cap: I want a rain scene for Shanak not bloody Khanak-Sunny!
Very very precise and clear summary sys!

Maza aa gaya padhkar

Youve hit so many nails on the head!

Clearly!

Soemthing is amiss here, BOTH in acting and the way Sunny is being dealt with, unfortunately!

AMEN! TO SHANAK RAIN SONG WISH!

No more spontaneity left in this relationship.......... kahan gaye woh jari-booti waale din, the shantanu nazuk hai, manaane ki practice

Gosh!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1iluvmanar-SYS-kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hello ladies *waves*

My take on todays epi....

The only good thing in todays epi was YM's actig...and nothng else at all...Even with no story today really...she was the only one who acted.,,,performed...made us feel for her with her...the rest...it seems are on vacation....

Thumbs down:

1.Everything else really...Shaan aka KT...??? Has been monotonous these two three days...

2. Rahul..no comment...Gaayu your commnet on him befriending the Chai wala made me laugh out loud...LOLLOLas true like him being nice to him is going to make us fall for Rahul or forgive him for all his wring doings....yeah right..LOL

3. Sam ...why is she acting al childhish???? And if she knows that Khanak has a problem with Sunny as Shaan told her so too,...so why does she stop Rahul from droping her home???? Why suggest the Sunny the guy you already know she is upset with????

4. Duck.....urgh...CV's please...he still in love with Boo???AngryDead UrghDeadDead...get him back in love with Sam...

Things that need to be Burnt:

1. Khanak's hair products that make her hair look so bad...clumpy, sticky..unreal.

2. Her  ivory foundaion...shes not white...shes supposed to be tan..so please get back to her skin tone as in KKH and post Adventure make up....clean natural look..minimal make up and nude lipsticks suit her better...get rid of that purplely pink one she has on these days.

3. Her shinny clothes...burn all of them please..makes her look way to gawar really..urgh

4.The guitar

Ok as for the precap am not effected....God only knows why....LOLLOL

p.s...Vandhu loved loved loved my Bajaaj...hated hated hated that Sissy whimp of a person Anurag Basu..AngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadAngryAngry

-SYS-krock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index