India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 121)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@ Vaishu (right?) change ur username yaar...too many RBO fan. lol: i understand what you are saying but then Starone didn't do that...not before either...honey trust me, we will not get as stupid as ekta's story-line...RBO had tough luck with timings otherwise im sure we wud be number one on the channel...and maybe TRP (that is impossible since majority of the shows are stupid ekta's influenced)

@ Zenny: im not darpok!LOL Mummy is scary...

@ Ankita and navs: guys chill trust me...u wont see it... i just know it...

ok even i gotta go guys...c ya! baki answers baad mein

Edited by rooj-i - 20 January 2011 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123iluvmanarkrock

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@rooj

dont think people have 'lost it'.... its just that there were different kinds of expectations from the Sunny track and its not being fulfilled at this point.

Its quite possible that this scene wont be shown at all, like most precap scenes.

its possible its just a 'dream' scene. but whose dream wud it be?

Today Khanak was shown to have one nightmare and one dream. in the nightmare, Sunny comes and takes her away... thats worrying... if it was Suraj come to take her away, even as a ghost, it wud make sense.... loyal ShaNak fans are just upset to see the leading lady think of another man, who is not her husband/lover. that is all.

In the dream scene, she imagives Suraj to be standing at the door.

Sunny should be reminding Khanak or Suraj, not Sunny himself. Atleast, thats what fans expect.

As for Swapna ji (SWJ as we call her here), believe me, it's her name associated with this show that's keeping (some of) us still glued to it.

But singling one person out for everything, whether praise or criticism, is not fair. I am guilty of that too and I am sorry. we dont know what compulsions she operates with... she wud not be in a position to tell us all...

Like Aditi said, if she is convinced this track will bring TRPs, or is made to get convinced by the channel or others, then she would do it too... because the competition is too fierce.

But it should not take away our ability to voice our concerns.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkeyvaish_123iluvmanarsaaazMFRanjini-YasharanArshi-krockkubarerooj-i

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

but rooj why khanak and sunny yaar shaan karta to main samaj jati but khanak oh noCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarrooj-i

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

@ rooj 

will change  name. Fan rehne keliye ab kya bacha hai show mein?Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrockrooj-i

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@vaandu

haye! no plz not the gifting pics to hubby. no way! that's so kekta i agree.

SWJ is Kekta ki director and the present writer is from balaji camp...What more do u expect..
M just predicting...main likh thodi rahi hu storyLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikakrockkubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@ gaayu:

i understands that as fan we have high expectations, I mean come one Saazy's SS is a good example (i love it).

But we all are reacting a bit too early and that too on pre-cap scene, which is not even a full scene...then we are jumping to conclusions. It's like we are judging on what we see. I agree we have to be a bit caution but we keep forgetting, even im guilty of that, "don't judge a book by it's cover." that is one major life lesson and I think we should all try to give RBO team the benefit of doubts.

Yes as fans we are entitled to our opinions but remember we don't want too much forum disturbance. I'm just being positive on so many basis and trying to keep people calm and cool because if we react, something horrible is likely to happen. who knows CVs are reading it at this time to see our reaction. sometimes they get ideas from the wrong reaction too.

As for the TRPs game- yes i understand but I somehow doubt that is SWJ-ji's goal. i just doubt it!

@ Ankita: wat r u talkn bout? u mean sunny and khanak together? or something else...im not following u...

@ vaishu (right) don't change it completely just change the RBO part...rather than in the beginning keep it else where. lol but don't change it on my account. do it on ur own...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123iluvmanarMFRanjinikubare

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@gayu...really 1st tym i wish...it's a dream seq..what i never wanted...and i wanted it 2 be shaan's dream...tab jakar shayad burthal natural reaction dega...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

Originally posted by iluvmanar

@sneha...main bhi tumhare murderer league me....what a precap yaar...disgusting....kya humare bolne me koi prob hai jo yeh cvs.....hum shanak shanak chillate rahe aur yeh humme khanny khanny (khanak-sunny) dikha rahe hai....4god sake Cvs...she is a maried girl....kuch to lihaz karo yaar....
ya seriously naveen aur wo itne close kyon baith the ...................ill kill them ha ur dead right hm shanak chillate hain par cvs mad inko kuch aur hi sunayi deta hain .........................shaan harecter is getting weak and nw this for god sake stop itAngry
naveen main padh nahi paa rahi yaar ab mera kya hogaShockedkoi dawaibata jis se main yeh sab bhul jau

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index