India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 120)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
They want to put the derailed train back  but the rail track is lost already.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

@sneha...main bhi tumhare murderer league me....what a precap yaar...disgusting....kya humare bolne me koi prob hai jo yeh cvs.....hum shanak shanak chillate rahe aur yeh humme khanny khanny (khanak-sunny) dikha rahe hai....4god sake Cvs...she is a maried girl....kuch to lihaz karo yaar....

yaaa seriously never expected such kind of disgusting scene in RBO.....and ur right hum sabne itne baar yeh bola we want shanak scenes they are giving us stupid sunny khanak scenes.....

iluvmanarkrock

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@ Zenn

lele na...one less patient true but Im seriously going to become crazy one of these daysLOL my dad says that all psychiatrist go crazy in the endConfusedLOL

honestly we all would get freaked out, especially when we have a bunch of gushy lovers of Shanak like us would go crazy on the lead separation...koi gal nahi..i gotta do a forum analysis too one of these days!LOL

on a serious note: guys take a chill pill...i read that someone said Shaan showed irritation towards khanak when his phone rang...maybe it's the other way around...

look Shanak love eachother and Shaan has declared that too...there is one thing I have noticed that whenever we see Shaan or Khanak saying they trust the other, we see that happening...give me one time they lost that trust? i mean tashu engagement fiasco doesn't count because at that time there was no trust, yet, like it should be....

neways i gotta go now...mummy coming up. lol

Edited by rooj-i - 20 January 2011 at 11:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80iluvmanarkrock.Dilwale.kubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@ rooj 

At the end of the day Channel and PH sees the TRP s

So they can do anything like borrowing ideas from Kekta's stories. We never know.

After all it is the rule of Survival of the Fittest  specially when the World cup and IPL is fast approaching

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasikakrockkubarerooj-i

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

@rooj

darpok!LOL

ok gang. me off as well. sister is visting. gonna go watch a movie with her now! good night girlies!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrockkubarerooj-i

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
rooj iam stupid yaar par main cahe kuch bhi kar loon teri baatainmeri dimag main nahi ghus rahi hain i

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1iluvmanarrooj-isnehapatro

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@aditee...completely agree wid u abt KT's expression...he was not 2day here..i mean totally lost.....

@Rooj....really wish ur words cum true....

rooj-ikrock

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

@Rooj:

Sorry to disappoint you, but if a KZK Kekta like plot is what will bring TRPs I dont think SWJ will shy away from it

Case in point: the GODAWFUL ROCK ON TRACK!
Did we want it?
No!

Did it do anything for the story?
No!

Did it bring out the essence of RBO?
No!

Did the show become more watchable becoz of it?
No!

Did they stuff that story down our throats?
You bet they did!

Aditee:

let me ask you something and think hard on it...keeping everything in mind...

Did we ever see Kekta style in that track? ever? i mean we cud've but we didn't. No misunderstanding, yes Shaan was a bit mad in the beginning but that is natural. it happens to the best of us...Did we see Shanak separating? no
did we see something as horrible as Shaan killing Rahul's family or something? no

in Ekta's shows you would see horrible plots or past secrets...yes Rock on wasn't the best and prolly not the wisest but did we get something out of simple stuff? i mean i thought Rahul's revenge is plain stupid and his secret was horrid but we all were given something lame...

so that is one reason why i doubt we will get Ekta...beside Starone Channel itself gave dramas like MJHT w/o ekta influence...

Anu80iluvmanar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index