India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 119)

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@sneha...main bhi tumhare murderer league me....what a precap yaar...disgusting....kya humare bolne me koi prob hai jo yeh cvs.....hum shanak shanak chillate rahe aur yeh humme khanny khanny (khanak-sunny) dikha rahe hai....4god sake Cvs...she is a maried girl....kuch to lihaz karo yaar....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatrokrock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
lagta hai...hum fans k liye Agra k pagal khane me...seat booking karni paregi....i m just beeing sarcastic.....

snehapatrokrock

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

u guys have seriously lost it!LOL

I mean really!

guys I wudn't worry a thing...especially where Ekta stuff is concerned...u guys think too much...

Im sorry but Starone Channel is not of that sort to bring misunderstanding between leads, not even our neighboring leads...

ekta mayi may have left her impact for too long...honestly her shows are not that great...they all are great in the beginning and then they all take the same route...im surprised she ruled for 10 years for no apparent reasons...

anyways i havent watch the epi but i trust SWJ judgement and I doubt she will give us misunderstandings galore (like ekta) or something evil.

I stick to what I said in DT this is just Khanak dealing with her past and if this is the way then I'd say for it. we all have to face our fears one day or the other...

@ the nightmare deal, yes a significant but in the end she runs back to Shaan, that is speaking that Shaan will save her no matter what...she may start to drift to losing herself but Shaan will save her...

Edited by rooj-i - 20 January 2011 at 10:55am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80shanakrocks1sweetsuteiluvmanarkrock.Dilwale.kubarebones88

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Not sure how many will agree with me but seems like this show is meandering on its own course with nobody behind the wheel........

I get a feeling that people that matter to it are too busy working on a big twist, or working on a pet personal project (read making a movie on the side)

I cannot believe KT as an actor is satisfied with his performance

He need not have been there today

I wouldnt have missed him

For a lead thats FATAL!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123iluvmanartvrasikapriya_cool_123krockkubaretogepe30

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

@sneha...main bhi tumhare murderer league me....what a precap yaar...disgusting....kya humare bolne me koi prob hai jo yeh cvs.....hum shanak shanak chillate rahe aur yeh humme khanny khanny (khanak-sunny) dikha rahe hai....4god sake Cvs...she is a maried girl....kuch to lihaz karo yaar....
ya seriously naveen aur wo itne close kyon baith the ...................ill kill them ha ur dead right hm shanak chillate hain par cvs mad inko kuch aur hi sunayi deta hain .........................shaan harecter is getting weak and nw this for god sake stop itAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehapatro

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

@rooj

see! isliye mein forum psychologist ki job nahi leti! it's maha tough man!LOL btw, you have one less patient on your hands. i was freaked out after reading the update but after actually watching the precap, i am fine now.

Edited by zennnn - 20 January 2011 at 10:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-ikrock

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

Originally posted by snehapatro

@ankita
hey ankita chal sunny ka murder kar dethe hai .....whats wrong with CV'S showing this kind of cuming up sunny khanak scene.....khanak is married and this is jus disgusting to show such kind of sunny khanak scene......this is the first time im in Critics Corner.......seriously hated that cuming up scene.......
ya chaL SNEHA USKA MURDER KAR DETE HAIN AUR USS RAHUL KA BHI WHY THIS HA THY WANT TO SHOW THAT SHE DOES NT HAV ANY CHARECTER OR WHAT YEH CVS PAGAL HAIN YAAR SNEHA MAIN PAGAL HO RAHI HU

yaaar mai toh already paagal ho chuki hu.....i have decided to switch channel when sunny ka scene dikhate......i cant watch such kind of  stupid scenes......i dont understand what they want to show abt rahul........CVS really need to answer this..............

rooj-ikrock

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

@Rooj:

Sorry to disappoint you, but if a KZK Kekta like plot is what will bring TRPs I dont think SWJ will shy away from it

Case in point: the GODAWFUL ROCK ON TRACK!
Did we want it?
No!

Did it do anything for the story?
No!

Did it bring out the essence of RBO?
No!

Did the show become more watchable becoz of it?
No!

Did they stuff that story down our throats?
You bet they did!

Edited by aditee - 20 January 2011 at 11:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123saaaztvrasikakrock.Dilwale.kubarerooj-itogepe30

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index