Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 114)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Oh yeah-I never got why Shaan couldn't have been standing there when Sunny gave her the gift.Phir thori jealousy hee dekh lete hum.

But really.I think for these people being responsible for someone's death doesn't warrant feeling guilty about it.Sheesh!

As I said "Character Assasination"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
people want a serial atleast 5 days a week (happy to see them 6 days too).. but don't like it when it is stretcedh.. want new new tracks almost every other day...want to see mainly the lead the characters in the time slot..
come on guys... its being a little unfair...  in 30 mins they need to pack the best they can.. and they faulter at times... rock on track or not... they realised probably its not working well.. so they brought in sunny... now that sunny is there for two weeks, we want this track to be over to see what next will happen in Shanak's life...
And when an actor underplays his emotions he is not up to the mark, when he shows extra emotions it is OTT... 
when I see other so called top serials, which almost started at the same time, they haven't moved from the stage where they lead pairs are still only in love... and here atleast I have seen Khanak-Suraj, Shaan-Natasha, Shaan-Natasha-Khanak, friendship/infatuation of Shaan-Khanak, realisation of love, then acceptance of their relationship, them maturing as husband-wife...I think in a span of 6-7months they have moved quite weill with the story...

Edited by Anu80 - 20 January 2011 at 5:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pie.Rupali.vaish_123jyothi1989iluvmanartvrasikapriya_cool_123.Dilwale.kubare-Veena-

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu80

people want a serial atleast 5 days a week (happy to see them 6 days too).. but don't like it when it is stretcedh.. want new new tracks almost every other day...want to see mainly the lead the characters in the time slot..
come on guys... its being a little unfair...  in 30 mins they need to pack the best they can.. and they faulter at times... rock on track or not... they realised probably its not working well.. so they brought in sunny... now that sunny is there for two weeks, we want this track to be over to see what next will happen in Shanak's life...
And when an actor underplays his emotions he is not up to the mark, when he shows extra emotions it is OTT... 
when I see other so called top serials, which almost started at the same time, they haven't moved from the stage where they lead pairs are still only in love... and here atleast I have seen Khanak-Suraj, Shaan-Natasha, Shaan-Natasha-Khanak, friendship/infatuation of Shaan-Khanak, realisation of love, then acceptance of their relationship, them maturing as husband-wife...I think in a span of 6-7months they have moved quite weill with the story...
ClapClap

There's a way of looking at the glass "its half full" !

Yep, Anu!

You are right, except for the Duck sequences its not that horrid, if you look at it!

I hear the next door neighbor, the gal has been pregnant for 9 months and yet looks like she is NOT!Angry

We are so much better compred to those type o ridiciculousness

Edited by aditee - 20 January 2011 at 8:48am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123yasharan.lovesaaaztvrasikapriya_cool_123krock.Dilwale.kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

January 20th 2011

Khanak slowly slipping into fear induced depression

Thumbs Up:
1. Not bad YM acting in the dream sequence
2. Make up looked OK also
3. My heart skipped a beat when I heard it was actually Sunny calling out to her and not Shaan
4. Me thinks the dream has much significance for some reason, Shaan......... his parents by him............ Khanak walking away.
5. Feel like she is surely but slowly losing it! She has never feared beong in that house alone. She has done it so many times!
This is SCARY!

Thumbs Down
1. I expected Shaan to shake her out of her trance..All he does is HUG her? Why? Is he waiting for her to go off the edge?
2. Kekta show separations are preceded by a miscarriage. this is preceded by a ghost?  Not cool!
3. Why the ---- did she accept the offer for the ride home, if he troubles her so?

Edited by aditee - 20 January 2011 at 10:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-tvrasikakrockSPN_JD_Addicted.Dilwale.kubare-Veena-

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Shantanu' reaction major let down.Give him some new lines please!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-tvrasikakubare

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
ha...yaar main to abhi tak precap k jhatke se bahar nehi a paraha hu......and what is happening 2 CVs....kya hum log ne demand ki thi Shanak outside K house...yaha to Khanny (Khanak-Sunny) ko hi outside K house dikha diya.....Angry.....just dont understand why?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Looks like Khanak has NO SENSE of personal safety

She has known the guy for THREE DAYS?
She takes the ride home?

What world are we living in?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-krock

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@aditee....lagta hai...sirf hum hi safety k bare me soch te hai...aur koi nehi....and CVs r not thinking at all.....dont understand what is going 2 happen....mujhe to sirf khanak ki parwa hai...bechari to buri phansne wali hai....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-krock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index