togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ togepe30
I love you too-is that freaky?=D

NO, its not Freaky !!
But then again.....I am a certified nut case !! I am not really the best person to decide what is Freaky and whats not !!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 20 January 2011 at 3:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Actually I'm not a fan of Shaan being behind it.And I listed my reasons way back somewhere.And didn't Shaan say something to the effect of he can't see Khanak like this in yesterday's episode?That made me think k now tou it definitely can't be Shaan.
But maybe the CVs haven't decided yet where and how exactly they are going to take this resulting in confused characters AND actors.

The speed at which its going this train is SURE to de-rail.

Yaar Shaan cant do this...
Its killing him to see her that way..
And I think they have underplayed his feelings....I loved the way he reacted when he set eyes on Sunny....It was a good display of emotionsEmbarrassed
I think they didnt spent time showing them talking about it or showing their reactions on Sunny coz they are obviously hurrying with this track.....I dunno sumthing has happened it seemsConfusedConfused

I thought they had no other track after this Sunny thing and I thought they will stretch this like rubber for many months and bang...out of nowhere this 3 day deadline comes...But then again....RBO has shown 1 day for 5 episodes earlier...Kabhi na khatam hone wale dinLOLLOL 

So on the screen...this 3 day deadline might last for 3 weeksLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

And you are talking about de-railing??? I believe the train has already Crashed and Shattered.....Look at the Battered condition of us PassengersLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123kubareSPN_JD_Addictedkrock

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Actually I'm not a fan of Shaan being behind it.And I listed my reasons way back somewhere.And didn't Shaan say something to the effect of he can't see Khanak like this in yesterday's episode?That made me think k now tou it definitely can't be Shaan.
But maybe the CVs haven't decided yet where and how exactly they are going to take this resulting in confused characters AND actors.

And I think they have underplayed his feelings....I loved the way he reacted when he set eyes on Sunny....It was a good display of emotionsEmbarrassed
I think they didnt spent time showing them talking about it or showing their reactions on Sunny coz they are obviously hurrying with this track.....I dunno sumthing has happened it seemsConfusedConfused

I thought they had no other track after this Sunny thing and I thought they will stretch this like rubber for many months and bang...out of nowhere this 3 day deadline comes...But then again....RBO has shown 1 day for 5 episodes earlier...Kabhi na khatam hone wale dinLOLLOL 

So on the screen...this 3 day deadline might last for 3 weeksLOL

And you are talking about de-railing??? I believe the train has already Crashed and Shattered.....Look at the Battered condition of us PassengersLOL !!!

I too don't want it to be him.It's too cruel

Bold-I know!That Shantanu's ILU scene till  he left took abt 3-4 episodes I guess!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrocktogepe30

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

So on the screen...this 3 day deadline might last for 3 weeksLOL

And you are talking about de-railing??? I believe the train has already Crashed and Shattered.....Look at the Battered condition of us PassengersLOL !!!

Yaar I liked his initial reaction to Sunny.And I was even okay with the scene where Shanak meet him with him continuously looking at her and holding her hand BUT now it's like why isn't he feeling the guilt?Where did his insecurities about losing Khanak go?One date and they vanished?I know intellectually he can separate Sunny and Suraj but he seems a bit too blase about it all.

And as for the 'something has happened'-I'm really curious about that.They stretch stupid tracks and deal with tracks full of potential this way?WHY?!

And as far as the de-railing of the train goes--> I was talking about this particular track.Rock On tou had de-railed RBO for me already.

kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

I too don't want it to be him.It's too cruel

Bold-I know!That Shantanu's ILU scene till  he left took abt 3-4 episodes I guess!

Nah !! That contract signing trip for which Shaan went and took Khanak with him...It was a one day trip and it went on for 1.5 weeksLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareSPN_JD_Addictedkrock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Yaar I liked his initial reaction to Sunny.And I was even okay with the scene where Shanak meet him with him continuously looking at her and holding her hand BUT now it's like why isn't he feeling the guilt?Where did his insecurities about losing Khanak go?One date and they vanished?I know intellectually he can separate Sunny and Suraj but he seems a bit too blase about it all.

For crying out loud.....He even walked out of the restaurant leaving Khanak with Sunny at the endDeadDeadDeadDead Stupid...
I think he is too thick to feel guilty for anything...He is just content that Khanak knows about this guy and she has no plans of leaving him...so he is happy...Even when he saw Sunny....All he cud think was Khanak mujhse dur toh nahi hogi....It never pricked him that that Suraj died coz of him!!OuchOuchOuchOuch
And as for the 'something has happened'-I'm really curious about that.They stretch stupid tracks and deal with tracks full of potential this way?WHY?!

ME TOO.......ME TOO !! KUCH TOH HAI !!ConfusedConfused

And as far as the de-railing of the train goes--> I was talking about this particular track.Rock On tou had de-railed RBO for me already.

ROCK ON Track is dead and buriedLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrock

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Oh yeah-I never got why Shaan couldn't have been standing there when Sunny gave her the gift.Phir thori jealousy hee dekh lete hum.

But really.I think for these people being responsible for someone's death doesn't warrant feeling guilty about it.Sheesh!

kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Sam has finally cracked.
Khanak is going to crack.
Shaan has become an emotionless robot.
Rahul already was one.

I do NOT get the characters anymore.

lol! i think you have hit the nail on the head with all the characters. but you forgot about sunny and more importantly ducks?LOL

Edited by zennnn - 20 January 2011 at 4:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index