Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 108)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Vandu..

Hahaha.. I have been very vocal about Rahul track.. if it don't work.. it don't work.. and I am not the only one..

I feel that even initial supporters feel that Manish as a actor has been wasted in this show.. he can do much better. And the Rahul characterization is just too immature and irratic! (blame CV's)

If Rahul is doing what he is on purpose and knowingly.. it is not insensitive.. it is plain right inhuman!! Making a person go thru the agony ofa memories of the deceased person she loves.. that is INHUMAN!!!

Aditee.. he is SWJ's fave *Shockeddd* humm ok!

He would have been out of my project I can say'. LOL

Can't work with unfocused people.. haha!

Edited by -Veena- - 19 January 2011 at 11:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarekrocktogepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@vandu

you are right! and most of us agree that it's rahul and not shaan. but there are hints that keep confusing us. but it is most probably rahul. seems like something he would do. haan ji!

Aaho Ji !LOL

.Dilwale.kubarekrock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Vandu..

Hahaha.. I have been very vocal about Rahul track.. if it don't work.. it don't work.. and I am not the only one..

I feel that even initial supports feel that Manish as a actor has been wasted in this show.. he can do much better. And the Rahul characterization is just too immature and irratic! (blame CV's)

If Rahul is doing what he is on purpose and knowingly.. it is not insensitive.. it is plain right inhuman!! Making a person go thru the agony ofa memories of the deceased person she loves.. that is INHUMAN!!!

Aditee.. he is SWJ's fave *Shockeddd* humm ok!

He would have been out of my project I can say'. LOL

Can work with unfocused people.. haha!

*Hides Behind all forum members and asks in a small voice* Did you see my other post?? I was expecting some shoot at sight orders from you when u see it...! *hides muh*LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

@vandu

haye nahi! i don't want shaan to 'tell off' khanak. that'd push her off the cliff. she's already on the verge of insanity. and khanak's past is a bigger issue than shaan's work problems. i agree they will have a spat but hopefully not one which will worsen khanak's state.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80kubarekrocktogepe30

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

I want to see a scene where Shantanu breaks down cos Khanak is in pain!!That would make ME feel much better cos his attitude was too calm and composed and it might be or might not be him,but a scene like that showing his concern for Khanak would be great!
Either that, or the selfish person that he is, he should explode with anger over all the emotional drain she is causing him.
He is SO not used to spending so much time and energy over any one except himself, nahi?Wink
U mirror my thoughts Aditi...!
I expected him to burst out in anger at her today...seeing her sulking...Coz already Rahul is giving him hell
I totally expected him to tell her off big time for moping around all over the placeLOLLOL I was surprising to see him be considerate...But the "telling off" is coming soon...I can tell...he doesnt have much patience in himLOLLOLLOL

U know at least that might snap Khanak back to normalcy,Shantanu being his ususal self.Why isn't he doubting him as to how he is taking all this in such a calm manner when his basic character is def not that!lol.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 19 January 2011 at 11:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubaretogepe30

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
@ankita...nehi yaar..main nehi udi...main duck hu kya....ROFL...main to sirf bhagne ki practish kar rahi thi...lekin tune bulaya aur hum vhale aye....LOL

krock

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Vandu..
which comment.. saucepan wala.. ??

anyways..I want the focus back on ShaNak and their issues where others are a part of it.. but the main focus is not lost.. 

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Much of today's mess of a show is attributable to the Rock On track

The rest of it is due to KT's unfortunate absence due to his typhoid

I am not sure if we should thank him for being gone, as Sunny track is a little more watchable
Or hate him more becuase it has further degenerated an already fast rotting story

kubarekrocktogepe30

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index