Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 103)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Loved Shanak scene

They are the only saving grace for today's episode.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsriluvmanarkrockkubarerooj-i

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@aditee

aptly put! and the precap does look interseting but why do i have a feeling this might lead to a misunderstanding between shanak? and btw, why is rahul behaving like he's khanak's dad in the precap?

rahul khanaks dad lol yaar seriouslyROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarrooj-i

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i knw it is rahul dekha he said main tumhari 3 no takd ko alag kar dunga i wonder duck shaans taked ow
but he said na uski sab se dushmani nahi hain and wo saja bhugatne ke liye tayyar hain its alll him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123iluvmanarrooj-i

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
todays episode was really gr8
like shaan and khanaks convo
most happy duck-boo track ended
precap interesting but rahul ill kill that guy poor khanak sam u also need slap from me
p.s.-the dresss khanak wering red wala was good but the hair illpull that wig and ill burn it pathatic yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123iluvmanarrooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
guys my analysis will be late again today...sorry am going to be busy today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
rahul being khanak's dad...LOL...ab kya kare abhi iss OTT ko hi apna ada banana parega...ROFL

and did any1 notice that 2day's khanak's hair was less puffed...it was near 2 her natural 1...or m i dreaming....ROFL

and thanks lord...duck-boo kissa khatam hua....and hattsoff 2 sunil coz of him the scene was quite funny.....

luve luved luvved Shanak...even their silence speaks a lot...

and abt precap, what is sam's prob? after knowing evrything she is pushing suuny wid khanak.....LOL

kubarekrock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
U know....aj ke episode me after a long time I really laughed seeing a show...!
Gosh.....I loved SUNIL.........The way he was teasing Duck......Y was he sounding like Karan Johar tho?? Tumhare sar pe cherry nahi hai.tumhe kaise khaunga..

And that dusri aulaad.....Akki wala part...Hilarious....I died hearing it...I was laughing soooo loudly...cudnt help myself.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Papa....Uncle-Papa....LOLLOLLOL

Mindless comedy bhi ache actors ke sath karo na...toh achi lagti hai.....Sunil can  act and so his reactions to Duck were bang on and he single handedly made the scene ROFL worthy.......Duck had no hand in itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
M apalled at the precap scene.......U know......I will really b disgusted if she does go with Sunny.........Is SAM nuts????? She bloody knows everything....still she is doing thisAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry What the F.........And Khanak always stands up for what she feels........I will be sooooooooo pissed off if she agrees to go with Sunny and I guess we are gonna get that part...

I just hope that Khanak refuses and then goes off alone and then gets lost and then Shaan comes and kills all 3 of themLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Before World Cup??? Whats going on?? Y the 3 day deadline....y are they fastforwarding stuff soo quickly.......We were thinking they have no track lined up and will stretch this track to the limit.....but they are actually talking about the revenge being done with in 3 days...Ofcourse I remember how shaan ka contract ka 1 day ka work turned into 1 week.......Maybe these 3 days will also stretch till eternity till the show ends....But me feels sum other track is on the anveil......Thats why they are already talking of ending the revenge crap......

Rahul can never redeem himself from this crap he is doing...Me thinks ki kuch hone wala hai...so that Rahul can turn hero and redeem watever he is doing now......Is sumthing gonna happen to khanak....Coz otherwise when all this kartoot of rahul comes out he is gonna turn into a black character and no one will forgive him,....and plz i dont want mahaan khanak to forgive him...Specially coz Shaan didnt do anything....it was coz of Duck ka "cafe bill fadna" that everyone came to know about RahulAngryAngryAngry

Wat say?

Edited by togepe30 - 19 January 2011 at 10:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123iluvmanarkrock.Dilwale.kubare-Veena-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

@vandu

sunil and duck! besties much?LOL and no, as much as i am angry at sam for sending khanak with sunny, i am curious to see what happens when khanak does go with him. maybe a shanak misunderstanding?

kubarekrock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index