Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 101)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Joined: 09 January 2007
Posts: 13493

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Yes I'm a Yasharan fan-you just noticed?=p nahi pata tha par yeh nahi pata tha ke u get excited too!LOL
Waise the hair-smelling part-really?! yea he smells her hair a lot...go watch chori chori and any other scene where he is smelling her hair. u wud see the difference where it is wig and non-wig...

As far as Khanak keeping up her emotions bottled up etc and Shaan just trying to give a little push-See my major problem with this whole thing(even if Shaan isn't behind the whole thing and just bits) is that it is not in keeping with Shaan's character.Would the Shaan we knew even think of something like 'Oh Khanak needs to deal with her past and if I did so and so it would help her...'? I don't believe so. Shaan cannot become intellectual all of a sudden! I think you guys don't give him too much credit. Ok let me ask you, a night ago we were all discussing about Khanak giving money to Sunny to leave, which is not part of her character so why would she do that? well the situation was such. Shaan may not be overly smart but he is a bit smart, and recently he has changed due to Khanak so why not now...?

And yeah-I actually wanted Rahul to be a good guy.I liked the Khanak-Rahul bond.It was cuter than Shaan-Sam bond.Pfft. tell me bout it...I thought the same...irritating Khanak and dukhi atma RahulROFL kya combination hai!LOL

I gotta go yaar...here it is 3 am now...am tired...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24krock

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Joined: 09 May 2006
Posts: 19907

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
@Yumna....yes the arm kiss....bad editing again...not showing it properly...to be a kiss officially...LOLLOLLOL
 
And me saying the same...Khanak was never ever shown depressed..thus an intervention that also by Shaan does not make sense at all...its not in Shaan's make to make Khanak cry or sad etc...he's just not that cruel.
 
Adn most of us liked Rahul Khanak bonding more then Sam Shaan etc...but looks like...its...that bobd isno more ..and after this mean spirited inhumane trick by Rahul..he deserves not a slap but a trashing from Shaan..and Khanak...and Sam and even Sunny....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24aditeerooj-ikrock.Dilwale.

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Joined: 23 March 2009
Posts: 13949

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
We thought( at least I did)that Shantanu's dialogues that day in the BB court abt Khanak and her importance in his life means that Rahul would try and separate them.But looks like(if it's Rahul doing)he is mentally disturbing Khanak and that would be even more devastating for Shantanu!

We don't like Sam-Shantanu jodi cos we don;t want to share Shantanu with anyone else.Only Khanak.We certainly didn't like him placing Sam and Khanak in the same spot yesterday!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-ikrockbones88

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Joined: 31 May 2006
Posts: 7594

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

We thought( at least I did)that Shantanu's dialogues that day in the BB court abt Khanak and her importance in his life means that Rahul would try and separate them.But looks like(if it's Rahul doing)he is mentally disturbing Khanak and that would be even more devastating for Shantanu!

We don't like Sam-Shantanu jodi cos we don;t want to share Shantanu with anyone else.Only Khanak.We certainly didn't like him placing Sam and Khanak in the same spot yesterday!
Very good point Smitha!
 
In fact I was wondering yesterday if Khanak would slip into a depression over this
 
The way they made her say "I am just not OK with this Sunny guy"
 
And today, the guy shows up AT THEIR HOUSE?
Ridiculous!
 
So much for being a rich businessman, Dont the Ks have any security at the gate?
Can anyone pretty much take the elevator and show up at the front door?
 
Pathetic!
Unless its all Khanak's dream and she just imagined Sunny saying those lines
You never know.............
 
Mst of us agree this show will chug along until April (World Cup in Feb and IPL in March), so in that case ANYTHING IS OKAngry
 
It will be interesting to see how distracted the male cast (not trying to be a sexist here, I am sure women enjoy the matches too) is and how much worse the editing and direction will get when the match is onAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123kubarerooj-i

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Joined: 13 January 2006
Posts: 10546

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

hey all!


ad! actually i am looking forward to this depression/emotional instability track very much. i have studied psychology as a minor in college and this is something that happens quite often. NOT dead husband returning! i mean emotional imbalance. that aspect of it is realistic and i am glad the CVs are addressing it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80kubarerooj-iThe_May_Rosebones88

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Joined: 31 May 2006
Posts: 7594

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

@Yumna....yes the arm kiss....bad editing again...not showing it properly...to be a kiss officially...LOLLOLLOL
 
And me saying the same...Khanak was never ever shown depressed..thus an intervention that also by Shaan does not make sense at all...its not in Shaan's make to make Khanak cry or sad etc...he's just not that cruel.
 
Adn most of us liked Rahul Khanak bonding more then Sam Shaan etc...but looks like...its...that bobd isno more ..and after this mean spirited inhumane trick by Rahul..he deserves not a slap but a trashing from Shaan..and Khanak...and Sam and even Sunny....
I love how we love the characters!
 
Amen! to that Krishna!
I hope he is not some psychotic hubby either
I can endure any editing, dialog disasters but not this..........
 
Here is hoping for a good show today!
 
See you around......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-iSPN_JD_Addicted

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Joined: 31 May 2006
Posts: 7594

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

hey all!


ad! actually i am looking forward to this depression/emotional instability track very much. i have studied psychology as a minor in college and this is something that happens quite often. NOT dead husband returning! i mean emotional imbalance. that aspect of it is realistic and i am glad the CVs are addressing it.

LOL to the Blue
 
Yes I KNOW WHAT YOU mean
I know some one very very close who is going through that!
Its terrible to see that person like that!CryCryCry
 
I hope they take it that way
 
If they dont, they mind have to end the Sunny track sooner than we thought!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Joined: 13 January 2006
Posts: 10546

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

@ad


i am still so confused regarding whether it's shaan or rahul who's behind all of this. like saaz would say, dimagh ka dahi! LOLbtw, where is saazy? this is the first time since the CC started that she's not done an episode analysis!



Edited by zennnn - 19 January 2011 at 9:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-iThe_May_Rose

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index