India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 (Page 100)

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Ur right the restaurant scene doesn't make sense unless he previously spoke to sunny n he told him
Of khanak trying to buy him out of their lives but as shaan didn't know what khanak felt/ or wanted to address the situation he planned it out but obviously wasn't aware of what the outcome would be, n if it is him he needs to tread lightly as he doesn't want to tip khanak over the edge.
If it's Rahul I too will lose intrest too predictable and stupid.
O yeah I hatedd khanak 1st outfit the sleeves and v neck did not go. And I too love the whole blue thing they had going I posted it on ur sawaariya post

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Ok I'm out it's 3am here xxx see u all later today
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

Ur right the restaurant scene doesn't make sense unless he previously spoke to sunny n he told him
Of khanak trying to buy him out of their lives but as shaan didn't know what khanak felt/ or wanted to address the situation he planned it out but obviously wasn't aware of what the outcome would be, n if it is him he needs to tread lightly as he doesn't want to tip khanak over the edge.
If it's Rahul I too will lose intrest too predictable and stupid.
O yeah I hatedd khanak 1st outfit the sleeves and v neck did not go. And I too love the whole blue thing they had going I posted it on ur sawaariya post

sorry it took me while...i had to give my comp to my brother and he took it for more than that...

u r right about shaan meeting sunny before Khanak and it seems that they did because in the restaurant scene sunny said it too but what we are not sure of whether sunny told him about khanak giving money to sunny to leave. so that i think we would have to wait to see if that happens or not...

as for Rahul...honestly i hope CVs know what they are doing because you don't want to mess up Shaan or Rahul at the same time. I'm not a Rahul fan but I am a fan of friendship and humane aspect and if they show Rahul anything but that then Idk what i would do.

i didn't like Khanak's outfit either but then in the second scene i did...im bout to go read that. lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
@Rooj darling lovely analysis dear....

Me still stand by that its Rahul behinmd it all..the tape recorder bit was a coincidence...the rest Rahul has dug up Khanak's past as he did Sunny's etc.

Its Not Shaan because..Khanak did not ineed and intervention as sh was not suffereing from  depresion at all...so...I donot see how it can be Shaan.

Shaan it definitely is not and ..in the end he does not look guilty to me but worried, and insecure himself ..as Sunny effects him too but not to the extent its effecting Khanak and hes trying to put on a brave front for her...

Yes me noticed that  near kiss on the arms...it looked liek he did and then did not...LOLLOLLOLdo you get what I am saying...

And yes as ADITEE and like so many od us Deewanis who notice each and everything about this couple, from  their eyes to hand movements ...how can we miss what he loves doing best running his hands fingers through her luxouriously soft silky hair..which is no more....due to styling products ...etc....urgh.

Can't wait fro tomorrow

rafia 24

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

@Rooj darling lovely analysis dear.... thanks Di! i miss our rang barang discussionROFL

Me still stand by that its Rahul behinmd it all..the tape recorder bit was a coincidence...the rest Rahul has dug up Khanak's past as he did Sunny's etc. Well for the tape thing...i think it has to be Shaan at some extent but the rest (which is only the mangal thing so far) is def. Rahul...I just hope they dont make him in humane that is all my concern coz then CVs are giving the wrong msg...

Its Not Shaan because..Khanak did not ineed and intervention as sh was not suffereing from  depresion at all...so...I donot see how it can be Shaan. that's where I get stuck and become in two minds because if it's not that way then how is it that Sunny knows about the tape recorder? it is possible that maybe Shaan told him to gift khanak that as a thank you, since sunny asked him what should I gift her for saving my life...idk im winging here now.ROFL

Shaan it definitely is not and ..in the end he does not look guilty to me but worried, and insecure himself ..as Sunny effects him too but not to the extent its effecting Khanak and hes trying to put on a brave front for her... idk to me it looks he is a bit guilty because he looks up for help or something like that. his eyes have questions of how should I fix this? but i could be wrong however I am glad that our Shaan is growing up. he is putting aside his insecurities to help Khanak and that was perfect!

Yes me noticed that  near kiss on the arms...it looked liek he did and then did not...LOLLOLLOLdo you get what I am saying... oh I got it...don't worry i got it...KT's desires...LOL

And yes as ADITEE and like so many od us Deewanis who notice each and everything about this couple, from  their eyes to hand movements ...how can we miss what he loves doing best running his hands fingers through her luxouriously soft silky hair..which is no more....due to styling products ...etc....urgh. tell me bout it! I hate it man! the man himself hates the styling products coz then he can't run his hands...

Can't wait fro tomorrow don't u mean today? lol i can't either!

I missed this di!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
@ Rooj
I'm going to skip over the rest of the analysis and come to the main point:
YES I SAW THE ARM KISS TOO!!!

Umm oh and as for using such measures to treat people-I've read of it and heard of it but the main point is-Khanak is not depressed or ill in any way tou doing something like that doesn't make sense.
Haan if they had shown some scenes of Khanak acting weirdly,having nightmares etc before the Sunny track started tou phir bhi slightly believable hota but not now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ Rooj
I'm going to skip over the rest of the analysis and come to the main point:
YES I SAW THE ARM KISS TOO!!!

Umm oh and as for using such measures to treat people-I've read of it and heard of it but the main point is-Khanak is not depressed or ill in any way tou doing something like that doesn't make sense.
Haan if they had shown some scenes of Khanak acting weirdly,having nightmares etc before the Sunny track started tou phir bhi slightly believable hota but not now.

You are a Yasharan fan! I swear that line cracked me up!LOL and thank you noticed too i thought it was only me!

Ok as for the Shanak thing...did you read my second analysis? honestly i don't see at this point who it really is because I think Shaan did that but only asking Sunny to give the walkman but did he ask him to record in it? i doubt it...

As for Khanak...sometimes you keep your depression and your real emotions build up inside and you never say them but once they come face to face with something related to those emotions, they start coming out. You know that is the worst possible way to let your emotions flow because then you are letting go of everything in one go and it really becomes hard to cope up with them. Khanak seems to be letting go of them all of sudden and it is becoming hard for her to see it...

i understand your depression part that she never showed signs but it's not always necessary to show signs of depression in the beginning...

but khair i wud say that if Rahul is really behind it then I hate him to the core! I don't want him to become inhumane! coz it doesn't suit him at all at least not towards Khanak. 

ill wait to see what the CVs have to say

rafia 24

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Yes I'm a Yasharan fan-you just noticed?=p
Waise the hair-smelling part-really?!

As far as Khanak keeping up her emotions bottled up etc and Shaan just trying to give a little push-See my major problem with this whole thing(even if Shaan isn't behind the whole thing and just bits) is that it is not in keeping with Shaan's character.Would the Shaan we knew even think of something like 'Oh Khanak needs to deal with her past and if I did so and so it would help her...'? I don't believe so. Shaan cannot become intellectual all of a sudden!

And yeah-I actually wanted Rahul to be a good guy.I liked the Khanak-Rahul bond.It was cuter than Shaan-Sam bond.Pfft.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24kubarebones88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index