Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@saaaz...u r ryt!!nd is d show headed towards Dhulwadi??don thnk soo...bt it surely luks lyk d Rock on track is in its last days dat too wid a BANG!!!Mere toh bheja fry ho gaya hain..b/w ny1 has ny idead whr aditee nd Gayu r??dey r soo needed here!
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saaz-seems the photos were taken.You should give ur analysis as u did the other day reg the colour and position and all lol.The photos would come out different from the actual scene I guess
Shantanu's imaginations(which are the ones we saw on Saturday)and simultaneously someone taking Khanak and Sunny's snaps,seems too symbolic!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tum log bohat jaldi upset ho jate ho...

Think with cool and open mind yaar!lol

Ok first of all My take on the Montage...

I'm sorry saay i love you but I don't agree with you here...

The odhani bit was significant because one: it wasn't that the whole Odhani flew away and two it was only a bit of odhani that was touching Sunny and both parties look at the other in sem-shock. 

To me that means that we will see how Shanak will work out their insecurities with Sunny around and that they will not separate but will be bothered by his presence. It also tells me that Sunny won't come in between them at all but will affect them a lot. Mostly we will see Shaan overcoming his insecurities and that is badly needed. I'm sorry but he never showed much trust in Khanak so it is needed for him to overcome that.

We will get nok-jhok scenes and emotional scenes in parallel way...

beside i noticed that sometimes the Montage comes out late so maybe this is just half of what we have already seen...

as for the epi itself...I like Sunny and Khanak scene (minus the MMS deal)

Loved YM and today KT finally had to act with Khanak as a smitten puppy (i gave up on his characterization) 

manish wasn't bad either but pri need to do better...

Harpreet again failed in serious part...not completely but still....

other than that I liked the epi...had a lot of meanings...sorry i did the update so don't feel like writing the full analysis. lol
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

Tum log bohat jaldi upset ho jate ho...

Think with cool and open mind yaar!lol

Ok first of all My take on the Montage...

I'm sorry saay i love you but I don't agree with you here...

The odhani bit was significant because one: it wasn't that the whole Odhani flew away and two it was only a bit of odhani that was touching Sunny and both parties look at the other in sem-shock. 

To me that means that we will see how Shanak will work out their insecurities with Sunny around and that they will not separate but will be bothered by his presence. It also tells me that Sunny won't come in between them at all but will affect them a lot. Mostly we will see Shaan overcoming his insecurities and that is badly needed. I'm sorry but he never showed much trust in Khanak so it is needed for him to overcome that.

We will get nok-jhok scenes and emotional scenes in parallel way...

beside i noticed that sometimes the Montage comes out late so maybe this is just half of what we have already seen...

as for the epi itself...I like Sunny and Khanak scene (minus the MMS deal)

Loved YM and today KT finally had to act with Khanak as a smitten puppy (i gave up on his characterization) 

manish wasn't bad either but pri need to do better...

Harpreet again failed in serious part...not completely but still....

other than that I liked the epi...had a lot of meanings...sorry i did the update so don't feel like writing the full analysis. lol

how come no full on analysis of the episode??  Me too loved the concept of the new montage...  first Suraj-Khanak and Shaan looking over, then only Khanak, then Natasha-Shaan with Khanak looking over, and then only Shanak.. and now this one with Sunny looking over...
I think they will have to get a little of Shaan's insecurities, if the show has to run atleast another 6 months... how long can they show that all is well between them all the time...
But I have this feeling ( though the very thought of MMS kind of put me off) that the MMS would not be seen by Shaan atleast before his concert... And yaar finally was happy to see our Khanak smile in the precap... Guess all our money donated came of some help here...

But what I didn't understand was why didn't Sunny mention about Rahul to Khanak in the first place when he realised he was making a mistake...

rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu80

how come no full on analysis of the episode??  Me too loved the concept of the new montage...  first Suraj-Khanak and Shaan looking over, then only Khanak, then Natasha-Shaan with Khanak looking over, and then only Shanak.. and now this one with Sunny looking over...
I think they will have to get a little of Shaan's insecurities, if the show has to run atleast another 6 months... how long can they show that all is well between them all the time...
But I have this feeling ( though the very thought of MMS kind of put me off) that the MMS would not be seen by Shaan atleast before his concert... And yaar finally was happy to see our Khanak smile in the precap... Guess all our money donated came of some help here...

But what I didn't understand was why didn't Sunny mention about Rahul to Khanak in the first place when he realised he was making a mistake...

no full analysis coz i did the update and gave my take on there...

so I posted this as in the written update...

We all feel a bit jealousy, insecurities, and whatever other feelings we have associated with. We feel them especially if we are newly married and still discovering our feelings. 

Remember Shanak are still discovering their love and this part of Shaan hasn't been really explored yet. Girls always are the first one to trust but guys have a hard time, unless you know the person too well.

As years go buy, you develop that trust in your partner and then you don't fear it. Even in marriages this is common. I mean yes you can marry the person but are you sure if that person is going to stay with you in the beginning and not feel something about the other? so This is a very common deal...

@ the bold: even I am wondering why he hasn't said a thing...
See even Sam should have called Shantanu that she sent Khanak with Sunny.But with this MMS thing(may be Rahul's plan so that Sam would worry over that)I think all this would be forgotten!
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

See even Sam should have called Shantanu that she sent Khanak with Sunny.But with this MMS thing(may be Rahul's plan so that Sam would worry over that)I think all this would be forgotten!

idk...i don't think they would forget something they did a day ago...so it doesn't make sense that they would do that..unless shaan's jealousy overlooks it (we do most of the time, first human nature).
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hello...did you catch the 

WUNDRFOOL

EM EM ASS

did you ....did yu....tell ....tell...

WOW...masterpiece it was...work of art...

What camera angles....what lighting...both naturally created unaturally executed....fabulous...what positioning of the characters,,,,the human tilts combined with the cemented stilts,,,, the sound effects,,,,the zoom ins and the zoom outs...

I mean come on....OSCAR WORTHY this EM EM ASS recording was,,,,TOTALLY!!!!

only thing missing was AR rehman for music,,,, Gulzaar for dialogues,,, POOKUTTY for sound mixing...

UMMM HOLD ON....they did not need them...IT was oscar worthy without them.....

Soon NATIONAL AWARD for this is GURANTEED....

pls to be taking a BOW.....CVs....

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

hello...did you catch the 

WUNDRFOOL love the underlying meaning🤣 you give them too much credit saazy😆

EM EM ASS it should be ME ME ASS🤣

did you ....did yu....tell ....tell...

WOW...masterpiece it was...work of art... oh yea...more than an artwork! Brilliant Sculpture!🤣

What camera angles....what lighting...both naturally created unaturally executed....fabulous...what positioning of the characters,,,,the human tilts combined with the cemented stilts,,,, the sound effects,,,,the zoom ins and the zoom outs... i swear i was like is he recording or taking pics...what angle shots!🤣 Superb!👏🤢

I mean come on....OSCAR WORTHY this EM EM ASS recording was,,,,TOTALLY!!!! again ME ME ASS😆

only thing missing was AR rehman for music,,,, Gulzaar for dialogues,,, POOKUTTY for sound mixing... saazy you crack me up...literally you crack me up🤣🤣

UMMM HOLD ON....they did not need them...IT was oscar worthy without them..... it indeed was...seriously they should be presented with an oscar in a shape of a Chaako (knife) that can cut through on its own🤣 (May We need an icon on that😆)

Soon NATIONAL AWARD for this is GURANTEED....

pls to be taking a BOW.....CVs....

Saazy your brilliant irony makes up the whole lack of CVs creativity! I love you for this!🤗

too good! I love you anyways!🤗

(No I shell not kiss you, you rejected it😡😆 so a hug will do!🤣)
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago