Rang Badalti Odhani

CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 - Page 116

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is it-the show is going the K way, isn't it.
Total annihilation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Disastrous - one word for today's episode.

Is there anything left to discuss?
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: -SYS-

This is it-the show is going the K way, isn't it.

Total annihilation.

Oh no !! Quality utni achi nahi hai...
Ekta wudve made a Hotter MMS !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ekta is even making a film called "Ragini MMS"πŸ˜†...or sumthingπŸ˜†
-SYS- thumbnail
Hahaha yeah maybe they would have 'accidentally' ended up in bed and someone would have filmed them.
But no seriously-all those dialogues by Khanak today about how Shaan trusts her so much and how if even God said something he wouldn't believe it kind of give away where the track is headed.
BUT if he is getting the MMS pehle and the concert goes on then what is the reason for the sad ending of the concert?Mass current and ex-rock band members ki death?Except for the lead singer.Like duh.And ta-da the rock band is broken up too!
I don't know how they will prolong this mess for 2-3 months unless they go the K way.
And I LIKED the previous montage.Hmph.

And I blame whoever mentioned the new montage in the DT for me watching todays episode.I was all ready to skip and then got curious.
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@vandu...nd Manita..if u hv ny clue whr dis show is headed do lt m knw...thnk god i stopped analysing it..so nt DISAPPOITNTED eithr!!b/w dis new montage resembles an old one...if nyone remembers..d one wid Suraj nd Khanak togethr wid Shantanu on d odr syd!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: deepa_01

@vandu...nd Manita..if u hv ny clue whr dis show is headed do lt m knw...thnk god i stopped analysing it..so nt DISAPPOITNTED eithr!!b/w dis new montage resembles an old one...if nyone remembers..d one wid Suraj nd Khanak togethr wid Shantanu on d odr syd!

Not seen that one....Didnt watch this show then...started watching only after Gaurav Gera's series of special appearances had ended...
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

the first montage of this show had suraj and khanak with Shaan overlooking them....this was dhulwaadi days when shaan goes to dhulwaadi,,,,but then it was great becos we knew wat the story was...

abhi tho πŸ€’

you know i dont want to jump on the fact that the montage does not have rasam...becos this is exactly what they are hoping to do....slowly reel them in......

I repeat SUNNY has been brought in to make rasam palatable.....slowly they will put rasam there too,,,

the montage screams shanak seperation ...and my fear is khanak shall go to sunny's vilage or sunny goes with khanak to dhulwaadi ,,,,so that dhulwaadi mein saare problems khatam ho jaaye

SO EEEKTAAAAAAAAA

unbelievable!!!!!!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ Saaz.. i dont' think it is going to go the K route.. definately not!
Thou seperation for a bit.. will show ShaNak challanges and how they sort it out..

But i can't see how Rahul has marroed palti.. that is surprising.. to do that in one dialogue!πŸ˜† ... and if Sam is still going to love Rahul for all he has on purpose done.. phssst i can't believe..

CV's have lost all their RS fans due to RS portrayal...so i don't see how they can turn back on that.. if anything they should fade them out of the show!
-SYS- thumbnail
Their final destination might not be Kekta land but the route they seem to be taking definitely is.
Ah the loss of the track that could have been simply and powerfully told.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was an okay episode.Jjust watched bits and pieces lol.Anyways,Shantanu still a complete let down.I think his oblivious reactions are paving the way to a big understanding but then what happened to being her saaya and all huh?Khanak bringing in god and saying how strong ShaNak are another indication of how the track would progress,misunderstandings.the montage,don't know what to say.Will wait for Rooj.Thinking that he might cause some trouble but they would overcome it?On a lighter note,just to see our reactions?

I don;t want Sunny to go to Dhulwadi.If Khanak leaves,Shantanu should too and win over Khanak and the family.

Saaz,do u have the pic of that Khanak-Sunny and Shantanu overlooking montage?