Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -SYS-

Hahah I don't want them to tell even this much of the story.Basically now we all know what will happen with the concert what with the 'concert will not have a happy ending'

MMS out.Shaan upset.Shanak in jeopardy... actually this is where im not sure because so far they have not shown a single emotion from both shaan and khanak stating the ironic statement, like all major leads. i mean usually when we think we are doing the right thing and we are constantly stating that i trust that person blah blah blah, that is when we get the biggest jhatka so hence im trying to figure out what will happen. of course no separation but still u know u wonder what will happen....i doubt we will get separation but a bit of misunderstanding or miscommunication yea...i wud prefer that they both take a stand together
RBO dekhne ka faida?

I don't get why they've made Rahul the wonder.Makes one wonder if Manish has opted out of the show...Because no way will viewers accept a Rasam love story if Rahul goes all the way.

as for your last part...honestly i don't know...i mean it is possible he might have opted out but why wud he?

i think they will make us accept Rahul or something because i see the next track going that way
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah I don't think a proper Shanak separation is on the cards either.But who knows.

Umm WHAT?!?
The next track-the track they are hurrying towards, for which they completely butchered THIS track is Redemption of Rahul?!

I need a stabbing myself or hanging myself emoticon!
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Yumna: well this is a plotting strategy and im telln u, that is the next one...wait and watch...it wont be immediate but it will take place...

roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@SYS...m dne wid m course..doin internship nd preparin 4 PG along with it nd agreed on d part of losin al d fun wid d articles cmg [email protected] u guys discussin?
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Deepa: we were discussing the article and possible future track...but now im heading out...i got some things to do so i'll b back when epi starts or i'll try to get back...
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The new montage.,....W*F !!
M sure that they wudnt have gone for it unless they have a track around it now...

The mere fact that Harpreet is there means he has a track thatz a parallel lead OBVIOUSLY.....The last person on the Montage with SHANAK was NATASHA🤢🤢🤢...And that was a serious Triangle...a huge thing...It means he holds as much importance in the new track as Natasha did in the last track........This is a SCARYYYYYYYYYYYY Realization !!!

And a Montage remains in place for 2-3 months......Which means this Sunny-Khanak business doesnt stop at the MMS.........We will be subjected to a Luv Traingle OBVIOUSLY !!! And that is INSANE !!!

And is the precap a new plan of Rahul?? Sending Sam to delete the MMS.......I mean he sent the MMS and Immediately he tells Sam that we have to delete the MMS??? Then why did you send it??? What the HECK !!!

Is it just me or is everyone going INSANE ???
Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

As i don't see Gaayu around i will create the new CC #4.
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
veena-she created a few days ago.dont we start it after 150 pages?
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ya there is a CC# 4 ........I think I saw it !😳

Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ok then .. i will delete the one i created.. Yes please go there after completing 150 pages here. Thanks!