Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rafia 24

time for some purple i think instead of rand badalte odhani w have rang badalti posts lol Maroon now...hahahahaha nice one...yep rang badalti posts😆

ok do and im gonna read the one on the side hahahahaha yea let me go search it... got it...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1598050

no i like ur name and lol i didnt choose my nickname my mum calls me that in bengali - as for my real nickname its worse its tom, bcos my lil sisters is geri (bcos she looked the mouse- in a cute way lol) and bcos we fought like cat and mouse but i havent been called tom in years. awww thanks darling....i think tom is cute...my friend calls me tom and i call him jerry coz he eats like jerry and chase after food and i chase after him..😆

yaar itne bari resposibility maat de loogon teri analysis ki liye wait karte hain ill comment as always lolhow did i know u wud say that? lol see sab bhagte hain😆 darpok😆

mmmmm thats baffled me not sure then lol  he gets along so well...??????   yaar he got along with his other co-starss....

check the link...
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

check the link...

rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: rafia 24

time for some pink- thanks for the link, hmmmm interesting ok so this is what i think maybe they all confront rahul so rahul then realises sunny is no longer he's pawn but he still wants revenge and didnt know the whole story but then we finds that out  he regrets and repents for his atrocious actions- just a thought dont know what else to make of it at the moment   time for blue...dark one....ok so that is what i thought...till i read IF interview and im completely confused😕 how do Shanak come into it that will change their life?

haha u chasing after a boy thats not kt 🤣 haha at least we have some kind of tom and Jerry connection and were both tom😉 nahi yaar...he is my friend's ex-bf so nothing llike that....but yes we have a connection!😆

haha voh toh main hoon i admit it lol haan aur meri maut ke liye sab peeche pade ho😆

ooooo maybe its because he doesnt have scenes with them like u originaaly suggested, its hard to get comfortable with ppl u never see-  i hope so...but he did have some scenes....

ok loved our ghup shup time for me to go to bed have to be up in 6 hrs enjoy the rest of ur evening
good neend🤗

Good Neend Rainy....im bout to go finish my updates...😆
roadsidejunkey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu80

Sys I have read all of Saaz's msterpieces... Savaal javaab ke liye bhi thayyar!!
@Mods: no comparisons intended...
I haven't seen DMG... was it that big a rage in India??

@SYS...u doin Bds..chalo koi tho mila..nd i totally agree wid u on DMG [email protected] show was popular nd hd its share of viewership mstly amngst d teens i thnk nd b/w KSG..is aso kinda of huge rage in indian telly!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rahul = Hateful!!

thankyou very much!!!😳
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Rooj and Rafia
Wow.Words fail me.

@Deepa
You're a future dentist too?!

@All
Does the article actually point to the fact that they'll finish Rock On for once and for all?
Will Shaan go back to business after all this?
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Yumna: what can we say...we were the only ones🤣

and no the article doesn't fully state that but it says the band split again...
-SYS- thumbnail
Yeah-I was only wondering if after the split of the band the electric blue will be done away with and become a hobby(like it always should have been!) or will Shaan go solo?

And what's with articles telling you half the story.Seems stupid.
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SYS-

Yeah-I was only wondering if after the split of the band the electric blue will be done away with and become a hobby(like it always should have been!) or will Shaan go solo?

And what's with articles telling you half the story.Seems stupid.

well i wish he would go solo but who knows....all i know is that the reason we got rock on was because to make shaan responsible and to test him if he can be one too...if he does leave it confirms his family's fear and he is letting down Khanak and his dad (at least in his mind). that is why im tolerating the track right now. I wud've given it a fair chance if they did justice to it...

as for the story...well that is called promoting yumna....i mean you don't want to reveal the whole story because then how will they keep the audience glued...😆
-SYS- thumbnail
Hahah I don't want them to tell even this much of the story.Basically now we all know what will happen with the concert what with the 'concert will not have a happy ending'
MMS out.Shaan upset.Shanak in jeopardy...
RBO dekhne ka faida?

I don't get why they've made Rahul the wonder.Makes one wonder if Manish has opted out of the show...Because no way will viewers accept a Rasam love story if Rahul goes all the way.
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago