Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
u guys shud read the new article!

I can see all of you coming out with your Chappals! 

Ill tell you now, give up on the story-line and just focus on Shanak only and forget the rest of the characters on show...
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@rooj...hum already baki sab ko bhul gaye hai....ad shayad khud ko bhi bhul jaye.....jyada dimag chalaya to...😆...mujhe abhi 9xm ki funda fry k yaad a rahi hai, it says "Bheja maat chala, hoga bhala"...🤣
prithvi_veer thumbnail
CVs u have hugely hugely disappointed us.i don't understand the need of this khanak-sunny track.do u want to show us that inspite of khanak spending a night with sunny,shanak love is so strong that shaan will still have faith in her and won't misunderstand her or do u really want to bring a love triangle between shanak and sunny?if the latter is the reason then i am afraid this show will lose most of it's viewership.we tolerated natasha but we just can't tolerate sunny. please don't play with the viewers feelings.already many people are saying that this track may go the dmg way.hope it doesn't happen.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@prithvi_veer

It's all very confusing right now... this new TB article has confused me even more... cant understand why anyone wud want to continue with Duck-Boo story at all!

tvrasika thumbnail
When this thread touches 150 pages, pls go to CC # 4.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1598257

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rooj-i

u guys shud read the new article!

I can see all of you coming out with your Chappals! 

Ill tell you now, give up on the story-line and just focus on Shanak only and forget the rest of the characters on show...

I am afraid too!

Misunderstanding between them is hard enough cos that would show a weakness in their marriage but I will be okay if the story moves to Dhulwadi and Shantanu trying to pacify Khanak.But it would be sad to see Shantanu misunderstanding her though or Khanak leaving cos he didn't support her enough
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaars
I dont agree tot eh fact taht tehy should have stopped with SR

..SR of ShaNak is not the ultimate  aim  with which the story began..atleast to viewers like me It meant the real struggles of widow remarriage and differences in personal levels between two young couple who came together through destiny hailing from two completely different worlds 

but yet how slowly they fall in love and when it becomes the deepest  how they tide together against all currents strongly holding their hands together....

However thrre are umpteen ways of showing their struggle But I guess for unknown reason tehy ventured into Rock on track.

..that track donno if it workld or not Because we RBO-IF are not counted into trps ..

so howevr rard we shout from here they take into account n various factors and act Not that they will ignore us competely

but they will hear us only to the extent that they  feel it is necessary..
  I am wiht the story as far as bringing out the hidden fears of Khanak is concerned through the look alike track

Because tht to me is one of the best ways to relive memories.

.To see a man exactly like ur husband to walk and talk in front of u especially when u have moved on with ur current life and immensely in love with current hubby  is really extremely pianful for a young girl  because she was sincere in her love to suraj as well.

However What I cant understand is why they are bringing in the character aspect of Khanak for showing the deep love between ShaNak..Why is it needed to show khaank going out alone in th rain with sunny spending night etc., This is totally all tretha yug formulae.

and I still cant get Why kts acting ahs drastically dipped( sorry aditee and kt ki deewaniyon) 

he is not making any sense with his emotions..And I donno what to blame whether the lame dialogues he has been given or th duck/sam duo who equally are unable to act..sam has sparks att imes with sunny and khanak though..

and Man Shaan please give mea break..he is going on telling Kain tumhara sath hoon and leaving ehr all laone in a big house and forgetting even to call especially knowing very well her mental state

This is totlaly unacceptable..THen whatever he told Main tumhe akela nahi chodhoonga etc., have no meaning at all

Shaans charactr is nose diving to the ground..and KT has been pushed literealy to third plce in acting with Yashu taking th honours for the top followed by Harpreet   

harpreet is good in acting I didnot exepect hi to be this much good No OTT at all.
  and Yashu need no mention she is the rockstar throughout..

Well I would be happy if they do not show horrifying precaps and spoil the mood  of all ShaNak fans.

..Instead they can straight show such scenes it would be unexpected shock though..

tvrasika thumbnail
Jan 22, 2011:

A dramatic episode in many ways.

Khanak tells Sunny all about Suraj. That's good. Fast by desi TV standards.

But didn't understand the shouting match that went on between the two. Agreed it's raining but they screamed too much!

Voice modulation- totally off, for both Yashu and Harpreet. Am sorry but i felt HP's acting dipped quite a bit, both yesterday and today. his delivery of lines is super flat. Yashu wasn't very bad but we have seen her do way better.

Sunny putting odhani on Khanak brings many questions. Odhani is very significant. Will the colours of Khanak's odhani change again? Oh dear! That won't go down well with the viewers. They have come to love ShaNak. Would be very hard to create that kind of mania again.

However, if the CVs are saying that it really doesnt matter who puts odhani on Khanak, she will always be with Shaan, that also is wrong! That makes Shaan putting odhani on Khanak (in the jadibuti paani scene) also meaningless. If odhani has no symbolic meaning, why is there in the title? And if does have meaning (which is what I feel) why did they show Sunny putting odhani on Khanak?

Told ya, it cannot be Shaan doing all this. Has to be Rahul. Our golden RBO is truly dead, because such a horrid villain didnt exist before. New writers make their presence clear. Hetal and Mangal were a pain but silly and comical. Rahul is black-hearted. And Sam loves him.... bless her!

Btw, Red looks lovely on Yashu! Pls can we see her more in that colour?
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gaayu-very valid points on Odhani.I guess there was no need for that part.May be they are going for some effect and will forget abt it the next time!And she even remembered her dialogues with Suraj!Not good for my brain cos I would be thinking till Monday lolEdited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
I forgot to mention KT's performance... nothing big to write abt frankly... bcos the CVs are not paying attention to Shaan right now...

And can I just say, its not nice to be showing Shaan always thinking of only physical intimacy with Khanak? Is that all he wants/cares for, from his wife?

And he always thinks such stuff while driving.... makes me very worried!