Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aditee

@Rooj:

Sorry to disappoint you, but if a KZK Kekta like plot is what will bring TRPs I dont think SWJ will shy away from it

Case in point: the GODAWFUL ROCK ON TRACK!
Did we want it?
No!

Did it do anything for the story?
No!

Did it bring out the essence of RBO?
No!

Did the show become more watchable becoz of it?
No!

Did they stuff that story down our throats?
You bet they did!

Aditee:

let me ask you something and think hard on it...keeping everything in mind...

Did we ever see Kekta style in that track? ever? i mean we cud've but we didn't. No misunderstanding, yes Shaan was a bit mad in the beginning but that is natural. it happens to the best of us...Did we see Shanak separating? no
did we see something as horrible as Shaan killing Rahul's family or something? no

in Ekta's shows you would see horrible plots or past secrets...yes Rock on wasn't the best and prolly not the wisest but did we get something out of simple stuff? i mean i thought Rahul's revenge is plain stupid and his secret was horrid but we all were given something lame...

so that is one reason why i doubt we will get Ekta...beside Starone Channel itself gave dramas like MJHT w/o ekta influence...
rooj-i thumbnail
@ Vaishu (right?) change ur username yaar...too many RBO fan. lol: i understand what you are saying but then Starone didn't do that...not before either...honey trust me, we will not get as stupid as ekta's story-line...RBO had tough luck with timings otherwise im sure we wud be number one on the channel...and maybe TRP (that is impossible since majority of the shows are stupid ekta's influenced)

@ Zenny: im not darpok!😆 Mummy is scary...

@ Ankita and navs: guys chill trust me...u wont see it... i just know it...

ok even i gotta go guys...c ya! baki answers baad mein
Edited by rooj-i - 13 years ago
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@rooj

dont think people have 'lost it'.... its just that there were different kinds of expectations from the Sunny track and its not being fulfilled at this point.

Its quite possible that this scene wont be shown at all, like most precap scenes.

its possible its just a 'dream' scene. but whose dream wud it be?

Today Khanak was shown to have one nightmare and one dream. in the nightmare, Sunny comes and takes her away... thats worrying... if it was Suraj come to take her away, even as a ghost, it wud make sense.... loyal ShaNak fans are just upset to see the leading lady think of another man, who is not her husband/lover. that is all.

In the dream scene, she imagives Suraj to be standing at the door.

Sunny should be reminding Khanak or Suraj, not Sunny himself. Atleast, thats what fans expect.

As for Swapna ji (SWJ as we call her here), believe me, it's her name associated with this show that's keeping (some of) us still glued to it.

But singling one person out for everything, whether praise or criticism, is not fair. I am guilty of that too and I am sorry. we dont know what compulsions she operates with... she wud not be in a position to tell us all...

Like Aditi said, if she is convinced this track will bring TRPs, or is made to get convinced by the channel or others, then she would do it too... because the competition is too fierce.

But it should not take away our ability to voice our concerns.

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
but rooj why khanak and sunny yaar shaan karta to main samaj jati but khanak oh no😭
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ rooj 

will change  name. Fan rehne keliye ab kya bacha hai show mein?😭
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: zennnn

@vaandu

haye! no plz not the gifting pics to hubby. no way! that's so kekta i agree.

SWJ is Kekta ki director and the present writer is from balaji camp...What more do u expect..
M just predicting...main likh thodi rahi hu story😆
rooj-i thumbnail
@ gaayu:

i understands that as fan we have high expectations, I mean come one Saazy's SS is a good example (i love it).

But we all are reacting a bit too early and that too on pre-cap scene, which is not even a full scene...then we are jumping to conclusions. It's like we are judging on what we see. I agree we have to be a bit caution but we keep forgetting, even im guilty of that, "don't judge a book by it's cover." that is one major life lesson and I think we should all try to give RBO team the benefit of doubts.

Yes as fans we are entitled to our opinions but remember we don't want too much forum disturbance. I'm just being positive on so many basis and trying to keep people calm and cool because if we react, something horrible is likely to happen. who knows CVs are reading it at this time to see our reaction. sometimes they get ideas from the wrong reaction too.

As for the TRPs game- yes i understand but I somehow doubt that is SWJ-ji's goal. i just doubt it!

@ Ankita: wat r u talkn bout? u mean sunny and khanak together? or something else...im not following u...

@ vaishu (right) don't change it completely just change the RBO part...rather than in the beginning keep it else where. lol but don't change it on my account. do it on ur own...
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@gayu...really 1st tym i wish...it's a dream seq..what i never wanted...and i wanted it 2 be shaan's dream...tab jakar shayad burthal natural reaction dega...😆
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krock

ya seriously naveen aur wo itne close kyon baith the ...................ill kill them ha ur dead right hm shanak chillate hain par cvs mad inko kuch aur hi sunayi deta hain .........................shaan harecter is getting weak and nw this for god sake stop it😡

naveen main padh nahi paa rahi yaar ab mera kya hoga😲koi dawaibata jis se main yeh sab bhul jau
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tu full tully ban ja ankita.....if ur religion permits...coz my 1doesnt permit....if it would i'll def do it....phir tu sab bhul jayegi...fultu ghazni...🤣