CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 - Page 92

Posted: 13 years ago
OKAY Question time

IS this TRACK LEaDING US to Dhulwaadi???/?
I couldnt believe my ears when Shaan said "Wahan Khanak Sunny ko lekar pareshaan hai"

REALLY? Honey? So you noticed?

I could clearly see frustration and irritation when Khanak clung to him when his cell phone rang

It was  like "OK can u please let me go now, ya ya sure u are upset and I feel bad, but I gotta go"
OKAY Question time

IS this TRACK LEaDING US to Dhulwaadi???/?
Jan 20, 2011:

Will Khanak go mad because of Sunny? Thats the question I had when i saw the nightmare scene!

If she is reminded of Suraj, because of Sunny and gets dreams/nightmares of him, makes sense...

Her nightmare has Sunny taking her home- does not make sense at all!

Are they suggesting Khanak is attracted to Sunny? That wont go well!

YM acted great but that purple lipstick has to go! Very odd!

Make-up for KT and PB not good... eye bags and lines below eyes showing very clearly!

So Rahul is friends with a tea-shop owner? What a mahaan aatma! Now we shall all love him, bcos they want us to😆

Sam's dress- gosh... havent seen anyone dressed like that in Star One recently!

Shaan's reaction- too calm. Needs more depth. KT's acting- not as good as it cud be... something's missing.... is he sleeping well? he seems to have recovered quite fast but may be needs more time.

Originally posted by iluvmanar

@ankita...abhi to sirf close baithi hai...mujhe to yeh darr lag raha hai..k kahi hugs na dikhate...u see how khanak was shievering in cold....pata nehi....😕
nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii yaar aisa mat bol muje heart attack ajayega this is nt fair i hate u cvs....................plz nothing should happend sunny ke bacche ill kill u😡
I couldn't stress this enough but Shantanu disappointed me the most.Okay he is not feeling the guilt but why is he so monotonous with his expressions??!!!God,I am hating that

WOuld he worry  if she doesn't come home or would he think,she would be safe with Sunny???

@saaz...i really hope but i dont think so...all it leads 2 shanak boggest misunderstanding.....and Shaan to promotion tour se wapas ane k baad aur bhi burthal ho gaya hai...i mean what lame dialgs...and poor expressions......YM was superb 2day also....
Originally posted by aditee

I couldnt believe my ears when Shaan said "Wahan Khanak Sunny ko lekar pareshaan hai"

REALLY? Honey? So you noticed?

I could clearly see frustration and irritation when Khanak clung to him when his cell phone rang

It was  like "OK can u please let me go now, ya ya sure u are upset and I feel bad, but I gotta go"
ya i knw dear uska reaction same aisa hi tha that why she saying this again like he dont care stupid shaan😡
I think we are fast heading towards a tipping point of some sort!

Shaan losing it

OR
Khanak losing it!

I am guessing they'll drag this until the concert.

SWJ apparently is prepping the shoot for it, so we will see the concert go off well

Then the truth abt Sunny and Khanak's ride home may be revealed!

Gaayu, the clothes for KT and Sam TOTALLY FORGETTABLE

So what if the neighbor's gal does not look pregnant at NINE months

She wears GORGEOUS clothes
NOT A THING about her style has changed in the past year

NOT A THING!

Khanak's red dress was .......... let me put it kindly............ very down market and cheap

She could have gotten off the Bulandsheher bus I wud not have given her a  second look!
Sorry!

As if the glittering PINK LIPISTIK was not enough, and that "I went to PAAR-LER" today hair
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
@ankita...sunny ka murder karne k liye mian bhi tera saath dungi...iske liye chahe mujhe phansi bhi lag jaye....i mean yeh CVs ko kya hua yaar....dono romantic GF-BF ki tarah jungle me kho gaye...just disgusting......u know in DMG it showed Arman-ridhima making out after the Ridhima's shaadi wid sid....audience did not accept it....i mean CVs should understand....