CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 - Page 88

Posted: 13 years ago
her we go have some of this meri gabber
Edited by krock - 13 years ago
I read somewhere SWJ 's interview.

In her words

"To put it bluntly, we are not here to take care of people's minds. We are here for entertainment and mainly TRPs."

I don't know about TRP s of RBO and I don't care also.

I don't understand why can't they see the so called RockOn track is not working?
Edited by rbofan1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rbofan1

<font size="2">I read somewhere SWJ 's interview.</font>

<font size="2">In her words</font>

"To put it bluntly, we are not here to take care of people's minds. We are here for entertainment and mainly TRPs."

I don't know about TRP s of RBO and I don't care also.

<font size="2">I don't understand why can't they see the so called RockOn track is not working?</font>

OH my my...did she say dat??nt surprised...datz Y Tv Itself is cald as An IDIOT BOX!!Edited by deepa_01 - 13 years ago
we all know we r watching RBO for shanak only...........just hope tht....shaan does really good in concert...khanak supports shaan n trash rahul.....hope to see rock on track end......n shaan can sing individuallyy....as he doen't need anyone's support.....except ks.....
Originally posted by krock

her we go have some of this meri gabber

RBO Badnaam hua Rock On track tere liye..
Le sare aam hua....Rock on track tere liye...
Audience pareshaan huii ...RBO tere liye...
Hume Zarurat Zandu Balm ki hui....
RBO teri wajah se !!😆😆😆😆

Kaun Kambakt Story ke liye RBO dekhta hai...
Arey hum toh RBO isiliye dekhte hain taaki SHANAK ko dekh sake...Unhe bardasht kar sake...😆😆😆😆😆😆
ha ha ha...kya song hai yaar...hume SEL ki kya jaroorat hai....😆
About the epi....Shanak are damn cute nah....sigh bless. The only reason anyone of us is really watching the show....the honest reason....its them..its YM & KT....

Shaan...is trying to be strong...thus..we may not see a break down until and unless something bad happens to Khanak...or...Rahul makes his life very very unbearable...

Sunil..aww.that guy can make a scene funny with his acting....love him. Completely agree with Vandhu...a scene that made one laugh...courtesy Sunil.

As for the precap...I think Sam said Sunny will drop Khanak...was I think ...to save Khanak from Rahul who they all beleive to be a villan...trying to make Shaan's life miserable thus...said Sunny as he is supposed to be on their side of the fence..nothing what so ever to do with anything else....Sam does not know ...that Sunny is effecting Khanak that badly that ..its making her way to uncomfy....and its needed  I think to make Khanak and Sunny to spend time so that the story can progress.😆

Me off for the night....have fun girls....

Good neend all...😃

Vandhu darling loved lvoed the song
REALLY VIASHU?

Great!
Atleast she knows which side of her toast is buttered

Good for her!

@aditee

can I pm you the link if you don't mind?

Whats with Star 1's obsession with TATTOOED LEAD GUYS?
Another recent show has that!

Plus another new show launching on another network has RBO's story, Gaon ki ladki shehar ka ladka WITH A GUITAR!