CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 - Page 87

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aditee

Veena
I came to that conclusion about SWJ "liking" Rahul purely based on the fact that, his performance has been SO INEPT but he seems to be getting additional air time as a reward for it

How else is it possible unless the "boss" "likes" you

At any other workplace there would be a pink slip here!

AND this is his 4th Show with SWJ !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Veena,

Though we love RBO, we love KT and YM as MORE as performers
We love them more, that cannot change!
The love has a reason behind it

Its not unworthy or undeserving at all

These two have worked their b---- off for it
While we can be "told" to "accept" the newbies, our decline of the offer cannot be perceived as "PREJUDICE"
There has GOT TO BE SOMETHING to love

I dont see anything here

Its not a charitable venture that we will have to SOMEHOW LOVE THE SHOW no matter how badly its presented to us......... nahi?

I mean, why are we having such lenient standards for the newbies?
We did not have them for the leads........ ever 
Pasand karney layak kuch to ho

WHAT is so special about the newbies that they should be measured with another yardstick altogether?
What ever history or baggage they came with does not matter to me, for me, they are standing on the stage that contains two super performers, they need to pull their socks up and start working.

EVEN TODAY, all of us are watching for ShaNak and KT and YM not for the rest
I can say that confidently about the majority

IF Some one some where has been fooled into thinking that the Rock On is working, then they need serious help!

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
Hahahahaaha @ Vandu.. your thread... i read a bit yesterday but caught up on it just few mins ago.. πŸ˜†

I didn't know this was Manish's 4th show with SWJ.. really!!??? 😲
@aditi r u a lawyer if nt then u should me cuz mere pass word nahi bach kuch bolne ke liyeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Veena-

Hahahahaaha @ Vandu.. your thread... i read a bit yesterday but caught up on it just few mins ago.. πŸ˜†

I didn't know this was Manish's 4th show with SWJ.. really!!??? 😲

Heheheeh...oh so you saw it ! *phew*

Ya SWJ said it herself on FB that this is her 4th show with him..thats how I came to knowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kitne intellectuals hai iss forum mein...o god....sum docs...and may be a lawyear....and @aditee...accept all ur dalils....actually i myself dont like this rock on....and watch this 4 Ym/Kt.....and the K family....not 4 any newbies...accept Sunny(i think he is not newbie).....

Aditee...

Majority don't like the Rock on track... we all understand that and feel about it.. and it is not our job.. but the people whoz job this is to create this show don't get it.. ?? that surprises me!
Chodoo!! It is like we are banging our heads on the walls for no reason... LOL!
hiii....................!!!

guyzzz....anyone hr cried hearing d sad title in todays epii..??i dont knw..wat ws tht..those lines simply made me cry....πŸ˜•
i hope cvs choose right track cuz rock on track is lame and dont rush in tooo things
challo guys good neend by
Originally posted by -Veena-

Aditee...

Majority don't like the Rock on track... we all understand that and feel about it.. and it is not our job.. but the people whoz job this is to create this show don't get it.. ?? that surprises me!
Chodoo!! It is like we are banging our heads on the walls for no reason... LOL!
Bingo..!! And now my head really hurtsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†