Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

@vandu

haye nahi! i don't want shaan to 'tell off' khanak. that'd push her off the cliff. she's already on the verge of insanity. and khanak's past is a bigger issue than shaan's work problems. i agree they will have a spat but hopefully not one which will worsen khanak's state.

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: togepe30

U mirror my thoughts Aditi...!
I expected him to burst out in anger at her today...seeing her sulking...Coz already Rahul is giving him hell
I totally expected him to tell her off big time for moping around all over the placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was surprising to see him be considerate...But the "telling off" is coming soon...I can tell...he doesnt have much patience in himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U know at least that might snap Khanak back to normalcy,Shantanu being his ususal self.Why isn't he doubting him as to how he is taking all this in such a calm manner when his basic character is def not that!lol.
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ankita...nehi yaar..main nehi udi...main duck hu kya....🀣...main to sirf bhagne ki practish kar rahi thi...lekin tune bulaya aur hum vhale aye....πŸ˜†
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vandu..
which comment.. saucepan wala.. ??

anyways..I want the focus back on ShaNak and their issues where others are a part of it.. but the main focus is not lost.. 
aditee thumbnail
Much of today's mess of a show is attributable to the Rock On track

The rest of it is due to KT's unfortunate absence due to his typhoid

I am not sure if we should thank him for being gone, as Sunny track is a little more watchable
Or hate him more becuase it has further degenerated an already fast rotting story
aditee thumbnail
Veena
I came to that conclusion about SWJ "liking" Rahul purely based on the fact that, his performance has been SO INEPT but he seems to be getting additional air time as a reward for it

How else is it possible unless the "boss" "likes" you

At any other workplace there would be a pink slip here!
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ aditee

Agree with you.

After all  it definitely takes two to tango

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aditee.. 🀣.. that totally made me laugh!!

Hoping it is not a fave action but KT being sick and other supporting elements.
Or may be they thought that Rahul (the character) will really work.. but seriously  is not creating as much as a impact that they thought it would!
aditee thumbnail
There were so many left and right turns that would have eventually gone forward...........
Dhulwadi track

Business rivalry

Khanak's educational accomplishments

Shaan struggling to fit into business and stumbling repeatdely and how that affects their marriage

ShaNak family........... Khanak wanting a baby, Shaan not wanting one, and that causing some tension

Money owed in Dhulwadi

Agarwal and tashu coming back

There were JUST SO MANY ROUTES

The CVs and the PH just CHOSE to drive on a road that has a "Dead End" sign posted at the end!

Now trying to make a U-turn is not so easy...........

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Veena-

Vandu..

which comment.. saucepan wala.. ??

anyways..I want the focus back on ShaNak and their issues where others are a part of it.. but the main focus is not lost.. 

Yaa.....me too want focus back on SHANAK...

And you havent seen my thread *looks guiltily πŸ€”*

I sold off Sunny to Jaya and as a bumper offer ...Free me Duck and Rahul ko bhi sell kar diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†