Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aditee

Zenn

I think KT's expression today was purely for "unavailability" of other expressions

You know what I mean?

I mean, he had already sworn to support her so he cant be jealous

He cant be angry for the same reason mentioned above

Khush to ho nahi sakta coz wife is moping

So bacha kya? The same serious/sad/morose look

No wonder the totally bland look on his face. It can be customized to what ever we want him to feel............. my opinion

His Multipurpose. .......Put-into-whichever-category-you-want-look !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Like a Saucepan..U can make watever dish u wantπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krock

ur dead right chappel main ne utha li hain tu bhagna suru kar
trimurti lol yaar but i would call them 3  idiots cuz i can undestang khanak and sam but duckkkkkkkkkk seriously cvs duck
 to world cup ke time kaunsa track dikhayenge waise sari serail ki trp low rahti hain is time so no surprize
 ab na shaan and rahul team bana ke apna world rbo badla legue khelenge dekhana
sam hogi gaddar player and sunny with her dono ki taraf se khalengiπŸ˜‰

naveen vandu dono uddd gaye kya
swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m really feeling very angry with sam....how can c b soooo dumb....c knws everything...but still she is asking sunny 2 go with khanak.....how stupid is that....i just hope c is nt stupid enuf to let them go alone.....
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think Sunny would be Shaan's plan... that would be like digging his own grave!!
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@vandu

you are right! and most of us agree that it's rahul and not shaan. but there are hints that keep confusing us. but it is most probably rahul. seems like something he would do. haan ji!

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Either that, or the selfish person that he is, he should explode with anger over all the emotional drain she is causing him.
He is SO not used to spending so much time and energy over any one except himself, nahi?πŸ˜‰

Sab tumhari wajah se Khanak!Common dialogue na!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Either that, or the selfish person that he is, he should explode with anger over all the emotional drain she is causing him.
He is SO not used to spending so much time and energy over any one except himself, nahi?πŸ˜‰

U mirror my thoughts Aditi...!
I expected him to burst out in anger at her today...seeing her sulking...Coz already Rahul is giving him hell
I totally expected him to tell her off big time for moping around all over the placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was surprising to see him be considerate...But the "telling off" is coming soon...I can tell...he doesnt have much patience in himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Vandu..

Hahaha.. I have been very vocal about Rahul track.. if it don't work.. it don't work.. and I am not the only one..

I feel that even initial supporters feel that Manish as a actor has been wasted in this show.. he can do much better. And the Rahul characterization is just too immature and irratic! (blame CV's)

If Rahul is doing what he is on purpose and knowingly.. it is not insensitive.. it is plain right inhuman!! Making a person go thru the agony ofa memories of the deceased person she loves.. that is INHUMAN!!!

Aditee.. he is SWJ's fave *Shockeddd* humm ok!

He would have been out of my project I can say'. πŸ˜†

Can't work with unfocused people.. haha!

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: zennnn

@vandu

you are right! and most of us agree that it's rahul and not shaan. but there are hints that keep confusing us. but it is most probably rahul. seems like something he would do. haan ji!

Aaho Ji !πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Veena-

Vandu..

Hahaha.. I have been very vocal about Rahul track.. if it don't work.. it don't work.. and I am not the only one..

I feel that even initial supports feel that Manish as a actor has been wasted in this show.. he can do much better. And the Rahul characterization is just too immature and irratic! (blame CV's)

If Rahul is doing what he is on purpose and knowingly.. it is not insensitive.. it is plain right inhuman!! Making a person go thru the agony ofa memories of the deceased person she loves.. that is INHUMAN!!!

Aditee.. he is SWJ's fave *Shockeddd* humm ok!

He would have been out of my project I can say'. πŸ˜†

Can work with unfocused people.. haha!

*Hides Behind all forum members and asks in a small voice* Did you see my other post?? I was expecting some shoot at sight orders from you when u see it...! *hides muh*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†