Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Zenn
I think KT's expression today was purely for "unavailability" of other expressions

You know what I mean?

I mean, he had already sworn to support her so he cant be jealous

He cant be angry for the same reason mentioned above

Khush to ho nahi sakta coz wife is moping

So bacha kya? The same serious/sad/morose look

No wonder the totally bland look on his face. It can be customized to what ever we want him to feel............. my opinion
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@aditee

shaan being involved is the last thing i want. in fact i am pretty sure it's rahul. but then shaan's calm attitude confuses me! pfft! like saazy says, dimagh ka dahi! and now sam is also sending khanak with sunny?

Edited:

so what are you saying then. kay its pakka rahul. i am elated if that's the case. makes more sense.

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Veena-

@Aditee .. Vandu..

with you girls.. this revenge has not cut it for me since it started..
who is the focus..
Shaan??
Khanak??
Sam??
Himself..??

He is more confused than we are .. seems like a jumping jack..
Sam ko pakdo..
Khanak ko pakdo..
Sunny ko pakdo..

what is that!?
oh and in all this.. at the end of the track.. Sam is going to keep loving him for all the crap he has dished out??
and what would that be.. ohh.. repenting?? phssst.. πŸ˜†.. ok!!!😳

Veeeeenaaaaaa *tight squishy hug*
I love to see a mod agreeing with me on my track bashingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A su know.......I agree with every point you said.....Also....Rahul was genuinely concerned about Khanak going alone I felt...And if not for stupid sam ka comment.He wudve dropped her...Atleast I hope so that he has that much respect for women......And the way he self pities himself as a victim.........he seems quite ruthless...

The way he went thru issues he is knowingly putting Khanak into problems just to take revenge from Shaan?? How INSENSITIVE is that???πŸ˜•
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha...yaar meri dimag ka to dahi, raita sab kuch ban raha hai..kuch samajh me nehi araha hai.....
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iluvmanar

right vandu...ankita ko chashme ki jaroorat hai....πŸ˜†...main bhagti hu...kuki mujhe bina chasme ki bhi ankita meri taraf chappal lekar ate huaye dikh raha hai....🀣

@aditee...u r right abt rahul...his character is not convincing.....and yeh kya..khanak-duck-sam 3 takat...trimurti...ya phir tridev...🀣

@akita..really it is going so fast....and if it is 4 world cup..then i dont get it...i mean who watch a show regularly according 2 me never stop watching it 4 the cricket match which helds 4 around 6 hours.....

ur dead right chappel main ne utha li hain tu bhagna suru kar
trimurti lol yaar but i would call them 3  idiots cuz i can undestang khanak and sam but duckkkkkkkkkk seriously cvs duck
 to world cup ke time kaunsa track dikhayenge waise sari serail ki trp low rahti hain is time so no surprize
 ab na shaan and rahul team bana ke apna world rbo badla legue khelenge dekhana
sam hogi gaddar player and sunny with her dono ki taraf se khalengiπŸ˜‰
aditee thumbnail

@Aditee .. Vandu..

who is the focus..
Shaan??
Khanak??
Sam??
Himself..??

Sam ko pakdo..
Khanak ko pakdo..
Sunny ko pakdo..

what is that!?
oh and in all this.. at the end of the track.. Sam is going to keep loving him for all the crap he has dished out??

Amen! Veena

If Rahul had been at an office type setting he would lose his job for being SO UNFOCUSSED

He has NO clear agenda for anything

He keeps adding elements to his plan as he goes along

Not a strong enemy at all!

He pushed , pulled and shoved Sam at first

Later made her move in with him
Then  befriended his enemy's wife
Then threatened his enemy with wrongful termination of contract

Then forced him to complete the song in a week
Then showed up at his ENEMY'S to make out with his GF

Then befriends a random guy off the streets and decides to use him in his plan

Poor poor writing

I can believe he is SWJ's fave
Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want to see a scene where Shantanu breaks down cos Khanak is in pain!!That would make ME feel much better cos his attitude was too calm and composed and it might be or might not be him,but a scene like that showing his concern for Khanak would be great!
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: zennnn

@vandu

welcome back!πŸ˜† hum dicussions karke dikaar bhi le chukay and you are asking kya hoa? yaar, since shaan is really calm on seeing sunny and khanak's reaction to him, we were sepculating whether he's paying sunny to evoke sooraj's memories in khanak, to make her face her demons once and for all.

What??? Thank god I didnt see those discussions then.I wudve fainted coz of the sheer silly-ness of this notion......
Dude then what about all those self talks of his on seeing her this way ?? That guy cannot see Khanak in pain.....No matter how gud the end result will be...He wont give her such a "pain therapy" EVER !!!πŸ˜•
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Aditee .. Vandu..

who is the focus..
Shaan??
Khanak??
Sam??
Himself..??

Sam ko pakdo..
Khanak ko pakdo..
Sunny ko pakdo..

what is that!?

veena he is more aimlesss then shaan this track should be on him nt shaan muje koi mera lakhay bata do bhaiπŸ˜•
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

I want to see a scene where Shantanu breaks down cos Khanak is in pain!!That would make ME feel much better cos his attitude was too calm and composed and it might be or might not be him,but a scene like that showing his concern for Khanak would be great!

Either that, or the selfish person that he is, he should explode with anger over all the emotional drain she is causing him.
He is SO not used to spending so much time and energy over any one except himself, nahi?πŸ˜‰