CC # 3 Jan22nd epi-pg134 - Page 76

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Smitha
I think they forgot to put in the scene where Khanak finds out Shaan knows and Shaan asks her why she didn't tell him.
SUCH an oversight.
Aditee-that Chori chori sequence and rest of that scene till he leaves is my fav of ShaNak.can't really say how many times I have watched it.Just beautiful.As you said,why doesn't the creative team get it?
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ Smitha
I think they forgot to put in the scene where Khanak finds out Shaan knows and Shaan asks her why she didn't tell him.
SUCH an oversight.

That's unthinkable lol

I mean,we were waiting for it right as to how both would react when they come to know abt Sunny!Got Shantanu's reaction yesterday.So waiting for Khanak's reaction.Such an oversight for such an issue!
Originally posted by -SYS-

@ Smitha
SUCH an oversight.
Looks like the editing team is always "Out to Lunch--Be back in 5" on this team!😑

Ya, big NO-NO there!

hey all!

18th JANUARY, 2011.

so definitely a huge step up from yesterday's episode. interesting to watch and also makes way for some hot debate and predictions which we all love here at the CC and the forumπŸ˜‰

i am sorry but i am gonna be the bad guy today and say that the first scene was a bit incohesive. maybe, since this track started all i have thought about was the shanak sunny confrontation and it was too uderplayed for my liking. what i liked very much however, was khanak's visible discomfort. i liked that it was not heaving and sobs galore but just immennse uneasiness on her part. like she knows that this man is not sooraj but still gets disturbed in his presence because he looks so much like him. i loved shanak's silent support of each other, whether through looks or holding hands. they are together. they feel together. i think shanak will be eventually fine. just one thing, what was the need of sam in this scene again? apart from making faces at shaan regarding sunny? i mean, she knew shanak were unnerved and i was confused by her indifferent behaviour. sunny/harpreet is cute. how can a character be so chaloo and yet so likeable at the same time?πŸ˜†

then the BR scene! shanak in blue! awww! it was so cheesy but then with shanak even cheesy looks kinda cute😳 i am still in two minds regarding whether this whole thing is rahul or shaan's plan. i haven't been able to figure it out yet so i think i'll wait for the track to unfold and find out. but all of you have put forward very interesting views on it and it could go either one of those ways. loved how shanak were holding on too each other at the end. shows that their emotional bond is getting stronger.

khanak's emotional turmoil was presented very well today. she's feeling confused, scared, broken altogether at once. her act of paying up sunny makes sense now considering how emotionally disturbed her state of mind is.. like i said before, depression and pychological problems are very common nowadays and if the CVs are planning to explore this, i am definitely excited and willing to watch it.

dare i say it? i think i will. YM is one under rated actress. both on tv and on this forum. there i said it. *gasp* no but seriously, you can actually feel and see that she is constantly working on her skills and trying to get better everyday and that's the one right way to go for an actor. never stop learning and trying. she was understated yet so powerful today. that is what i like best about her i think, making the audience 'feel' for her w/o the aid of glycerine and more-than-needed histronics. not to mention, she is more or less very consistent in her performance. she can go bald or wear rags for all i care. if she acts like this, all else is forgiven, from my side at least. kt supported her to the core and yasharan together very rarely goes wrong! nothing ever beats that! i liked kt best in the last scene though. harpreet is pretty much already into his character. manish and priyanka did not have much to do today so really can't comment on them.

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Aditee-esp for us lol.I have noticed that esp after reading your posts only that Shantanu always used to have his hands in her hair!
ya lagta hain makeup ya fir dresswalo ko na yashu se parsonal dushmani hain aur wo aise baher naikal rahe hain lagta hain rahul ka reveng mania sab par chaa gaya hain varna abhi tak yashu achhi lag rahi hoti...............................i forgot kajal thy r putting so much kajal in her eyes yakkkkkkkkkkk i can say kya 2 saal ke bachhe yashu ka make up karte hain ha🀣

@SYS

yes i have praised the post proposal scene but i never meant the post proposal shanak scene. i mean the scene with khanak alone in the kitchen. the bartan trowing may have been a bit much, but the self talk she has in that scene was very well done.

secondly, i don't gush yaar!πŸ˜† it takes a lot to make me gush. i am an avid watcher of classic and foreign language films. i don't get impressed easily because i regularly watch such good actors at their best from all over the world cinema. but i will give credit where's its due. i never ever overrate an actor, but i try my best to not under rate either😊 when kt and ym impress me, i say so. it's as simple as that.

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
If its Shantanu,what is he trying to prove by doing all this?(if he is the one!)To make Khanak realise that she moved ahead and loves only him?However I try to look at it,I don't like it in the end if it is Shantanu who's behind all this.

I want Khanak to ask him in the end as to how he can do that to her,that he doesn't trust her enough and her love?Just opposite to what I said yesterday but don't want it to be Shantanu.His basic character is def not this.I hope its not him!Cos it isn't sitting well with me.
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
Originally posted by DYO

My RBO moment for epi dated 18 Jan 2011.....

The ShaNak moment just before the episode concluded.......Shaan and Khanak in each others arms.....both putting up a brave front in their own ways.....Khanak trying to see fact from fiction and Shaan trying to be able to 'reach out' to Khanak in her hour of need.....what better testament to that than the camera zooming in on their hands!!! Khanak clenching Shaan for dear life and Shaan caressing her.....comforting her......"I'm there for you Khanak!!"......saying it without saying it at all.....
SWJ, your touch was visible Madam!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Chalo, aaj ke liye itna hi.....hope to be back soon!!

Good Neend All.....

Dyo darling loved loved your analysis and completely agree with all that you said and yes this was an RBO moment fr me too....sigh..Shanak/Yashkaran...Bless.

@Aditee....completely agree with all that you said about the epi today and with you 200% get rid of Duck....why is he in the show..please do tell CV's?????

@Zen...yes Yashu is one brilliant actoress whose improving by leaps and bounds and you are not alone in being her fan..and rhinkiong shes underrated.....The reason I started watching RBO was for her....not for KT  at all..it was her who truly attracted me to the show..and KT was a suprise really as I did not like him at all in his previous show....and thus never watched that show at all...

@Gaayu..good neend dear...me doing much better..thus am online ...missed you all too.

@Yumna..its not the first time..RBO has overlooked a scene we all expect but...is not shown..and we have to draw our own conclsion to it...just liek Khanak was called to the resturant by Shaan as he must have told her he knows about Sunny...thus..his "Maine hoon nah" dialogue..

And me love Harpeet too...hes cute, funny and can act...I take him any day over all the other new actors who entered and haven't impressed....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ugh.They need better editors-the different angle shots aren't well put together.REALLY takes away from the impact of the scene.