Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
koi nahi!! If i am wronged, I wud love to see myself being wronged by sthing much more interesting and surprising.
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i must say todays episode was really good except duck ka tamasha
yashu acted very well yaar she is wonderful acctereess loved sunny and sams panga ..................thy r so cute yaar....................yeh shaan ko matlab batane ke liye bol raha hain shaan ki hindi kya hain yeh sirf humko pata hain..................good episode.
p.s.-pri looks so sweetly towards him kitne cute hain but nt more then shanak
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sunny CAN'T be Suraj.

Shaan can't have planned this because
a) He doesn't know about the tape recorder pehle
b) He can't be that cruel
BUT-how come he isn't surprised by the co-incidences?Like not at all.Not even worried.Especially with Sunny having recorded their story

The most probable explanation is Rahul being behind all this but how did he find all this out?Woh bhi itni jaldi?Dhulwadi pados mein hai kya?Even if he found out the story tou tape recorder wali baat?

While I like the fact that now Khanak will be coming to terms with her past it's too abrupt.They didn't even have a scene between ShaNak with both of them questioning the other hiding about Sunny and all the reasons.Is KT not back full-time?

I have given up on originality from RBO but I just hope they do cliched well atleast.

Oh-YM did well in the last scene.Sometimes I just want to stop thinking and enjoy these two together.
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Helloooooooooooo Friends!!!🤗

Been ages since I posted......really tied up with work......but just had to post today.....especially after the crap dished out last night!!!😡🤢

Today's episode belonged to Yashu!👏👏👏 Lady, U can take a bow......U sure have come a long way in the rendition of high-voltage, heart-wrenching drama!!!! The whole startled cum agonised cum anguished expression.....totally BANG-ON!! Not more, not less.....perfectly poised, really!!👍🏼

KT sure has mastered his craft....there was a little moment today that proved it, yet again!! Case in point.... the moment when Khanak mentions Suraj while in his arms.....Shaan restless, discomfort written large on his face and all too evident in the body language, before he goes on to comfort Khanak....a split second expression, but KT did that to perfection!!! 👏👏👏

THUMBS UP
Aesthetics first..........
KT looking absolutely dapper in the ensemble today....that tanned jacket suited him to the T!! Loved the colour co-ordinated look of ShaNak when they woke up in bed.....Blue sure looks good on the two!!

Loved the poolside moment when during the course of Sunny's blabber, Khanak holds Shaan's arm.....conveyed so much just by a little gesture.....

Ok!! This Sunny can act.....definitely a welcome relief from the other newbies.....even Sam is better off with him!😆

Loved seeing ShaNak's morning together......loved KTs improvisation on Shaan's 'will not disturb wifey' act.....mark of a good actor, indeed!!

Absolutely LOVING the groW*H in Shaan's characterization.....wanted to mention this in the "Tera Zikr Hai" epi....Shaan's initial reaction vis-a-vis his insecurities with Khanak.....THE SHAAN WE KNOW......followed by......Shaan's thought-out reaction about standing by Khanak through thick and thin, Suraj/Sunny notwithstanding.....THE SHAAN THAT MAY BE......!!!

If today's episode is anything to go by, that Shaan is for all to see.....standing by Khanak when she needs him the most.....even something as simple as "rona band karo, ok!" versus a "tum Suraj ko abhi tak bhula nahi pai ho??"......definitely reassuring in these trying times.....This Role Reversal....me likes.....

GREY ZONE
The whole Sunny aka Suraj plot............definitely far-fetched.......but me thinks its Rahul's ploy to 'get back' at Shaan.....the whole Mangal/langda brother bit kinda gives it away!!!

THUMBS DOWN
Isnt it more than obvious.....the whole Duck crap.....such an ugly blemish on an otherwise good epi.....chalo kala tika hi mankar chalenge!😉😆

My RBO moment for epi dated 18 Jan 2011.....

The ShaNak moment just before the episode concluded.......Shaan and Khanak in each others arms.....both putting up a brave front in their own ways.....Khanak trying to see fact from fiction and Shaan trying to be able to 'reach out' to Khanak in her hour of need.....what better testament to that than the camera zooming in on their hands!!! Khanak clenching Shaan for dear life and Shaan caressing her.....comforting her......"I'm there for you Khanak!!"......saying it without saying it at all.....
SWJ, your touch was visible Madam!!👏👏👏

Chalo, aaj ke liye itna hi.....hope to be back soon!!

Good Neend All.....

Edited by dr.dsr - 13 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
@naveen @vat
i dont think so he is suraj iys all that budhthal rahuls plan and shaan will not do anything like this to khanak
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@gayu...kya maine aisa kaha k tumne kaha k sunny hi suraj hai....i think maine kaha k i'll die if it happens....and thanks 4 this post...by which we can express our opinion on this topic specifically....

and really sorry, if i gave u misconcept...luv u yaar...🤗
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Krishna
So thrilled to see the pink font again:) How r u now?

@ Vatsalya
It cannot be Shaan because

a.Khanak has not been suffering nightmares since Suraj's death. She doesn't need psychiatric treatment, and

b. this is what a villain would do, not a loving husband. You do not try to help your wife come to terms with a man who looks like her dead husband, by giving her things that remind her of him, and colluding with the look-alike to act like the dead man's brother, or worse, the dead man himself!

This is no way to make Khanak 'overcome' whatever feelings she has for Suraj. She will go paagal only! Shaan would not take that risk.

This is some evil mind's doing!

Bravehearts thumbnail
yeh sab rahul ka kiya dhara hain AB USKO YEH SAB KAISE PATA HAIN YEH TOO RAJ HAIN BABA
MAY BE AS MY MOM SAID US NE NET PE SEARCH KI HOGI NET PAR SAB MILTA HAIN WIKI MAIN GAYA HOGA😉🤣
AGAR WO SUNNY KA BANK BALANCE BATA SAKTA HAIN TO YEH TO SAB MAMULI HAIN NA
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ all: before I leave I have to say that It could be both...this is what i wrote in DT

ill be honest at this point we don't know if it is Rahul's plan or not but i think it is Shaan's mainly for 2 reasons: he is as cool as a cucumber and plus he knew who gave her the tap-recorder and he acted as if nothing happened. maybe it is a blooper but I don't think you will get more than 1 blooper in regards to emotional and heavy stuff and this type of blooper, def. not!

mangal dialogues could be Rahul's doing but what I still don't get is how he will do that to Khanak. Shaan ka toh samajh mein atta hai but Khanak? I don't get it. I don't think it is Rahul doing. 

However shaan is doing it to help his wife, which a lot of people do when they want to help their loved ones and it is just as difficult for them to be that cruel but facing one's fear to lose the depression forever is needed and in this case it is badly needed. Like I said Khanak's demons are stronger than she thought they would be and now that Shaan knows she gets highly disturbed by them and she still keeps it close to her heart, he is trying his best to help her move on. He is going to show her in his own way that Sunny or suraj is not someone that should haunt her and that he is there to help her and will stay with her forever. 

At this point i would say watch for 2 more epis to fully decide on who it is really doing it. I think it is both of them but in different ways...

Also I noticed Shaan had 3 expressions today: cool dude, guilty person, and a concerned husband...

anyways im out..will come back to read and respond to you all later!
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ankita...i didnt say that shaan is behind all these...i was asking vat why she is feeling so?....and i think shaan is not smart enough 2 do that..😆.