Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I so don't want ShaNak separation.but hoped to see some sort of depth in their relationship and had hopes when this track started he comes to know that she offered him the money he would certainly be hurt.Seems he trusts her more as he even mentioned that today!

BTW,Shantanu looked great in the pre-cap.Lost in thought and reassuring Khanak!

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iluvmanar

sunny hs already accepted rahul's offer....and took the car key 😆...and i m so sad that sunny is coming between our shanak...pls cvs u told us that no 1 will cum between them..then why it is so?....

i dont think so he will he just took his car keys par wo jarur uska popat karega i am telling u
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

ya and no offence but we been watching rasam from month now no improvtion in acting seriously acting crash coures

THATS EXACTLY what I tell myself

I would rather watch a Kekta track on ShaNak than watch a RASAM track directed by Steven Spielberg

But thats just ME!
Aditee-we wanted to see an angry Shantanu right.Jealous,possessive and all.Seems he suddenly mellowed down lol.May be he will be gussa when he hears abt the money thing!
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

True

really I am impressed by harpreets acting a lot...rhe was just in lin without any over acting..

Priyanka did well with sunny...

and yashu did well in the sceen where she shows a sense of gulit..

thank  god they got over duck  janam kundai baat i laughed at uski comment  

MAN  It is moving at the speed of Usain Bolt (world record holder 100 m)seriously

apne kuch staforum par topic post kiya kya then ill comment ther
Who thinks Rahul needs to work on his voice?Its not menacing,its irritating lol.And no matter what they show I can't seem to warm up to him!
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ankita...tere mu me ghee shakkar yaar..i would be the happiest person if it happens what u told and ASAP.....kya kare yaar...main bhi khanak ki tarah hi dar rahi hu...khanak shaan k pyar k liye dar raha hai aur main shanak k liye...😆...kya kare inn dono ko separate dekhti hu to jee ghabrata hai....
aditee thumbnail
At this point Nav, Smitha

I will just take what ever style ShaNak I can lay my hands on...........

Smitha, but I WOULD SO LOVE TO SEE AN ANGRY JEALOUS SHAAN

I am dying for it
He is like that only.When she was praising the guy who saved her he immediately was irked and also in the ILU track when she said something,he says that she would be saying ILU to him only!But looks like he is taking all this in his stride.

Even I am ready to see anything on ShaNak.What happened to them?😭
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvmanar

@ankita...tere mu me ghee shakkar yaar..i would be the happiest person if it happens what u told and ASAP.....kya kare yaar...main bhi khanak ki tarah hi dar rahi hu...khanak shaan k pyar k liye dar raha hai aur main shanak k liye...😆...kya kare inn dono ko separate dekhti hu to jee ghabrata hai....

but story age badane ke liye kuch to cahiye but i am sure he will nt he is nice guy.....................hey have u seen rbo add on ur right hand side in wihch shaan holding khanAK in his arm ............nice to knw that thy r promoting rbo yeh😉