Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@saaz...i think we cant get Akki-Boo scene....coz i think Rushad has not returned frm his 1st honeymoon properly...i know u undestand it well....🤣

and really i m frustrated with this duck-boo scenes...achanak se tapak parte hai.....😆
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditee

Anu and Sys,

I didnt find anything wrong with the mention of Suraj's name.
They BOTH did the first time.
Iam guessing the Cvs wanted us to get the message that both are haunted by Suraj, even though they are FACED with a guy that LOOKS like Sunny!

The second time, they both mentioned Sunny's name

I dont think it was a blooper at all.

Aditee- I didn't mention that as a blooper at all...to me the reference was correct... guess someone else mentioned it as a flaw...
Anu80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaaz

@ Ad @SYS @Anu

I agree with Aditee...not a blooper to me at all....I think in fact the placement was on purpose...to tell us, cannot discuss anything "about Suraj" now,...and then "better not come to know about Sunny"...so yes, I am with you, this is not a blooper

THE ONLY bloop is red shoes, Duck-Boo whatever the hell that was...

I actually enjoyed Sunstroke in that purple outfit....looked like Artist formerly known as Suraj alright in that avtaar....those shiny clothes ...what is wrong with this channel?

So I  dont get it....becos KT has not returned back full time, we cannot get the Shanak story full time...so then my question is why should be subjected to Duck-BOO crap....why could we not ahve had a Boo and Akki scene, if you had to have Duck...you could have had a Khanak going to Duck's cafe scene...hell you could have had Mad-Sunil scene on Khanak being in hospital

In fact imagine  a funny scene on Sunil telling Madhavi that Khanak was in the hospital and Mad and Boo suspecting she is preggie and Boo complaining to Akki that how come Shaan gets so much time with Khanak and he does not spend time with her...THIS COMEDY I WOULD HAVE ENJOYED!!!!

So made a post on this Akki-Duck-Boo madness...please to be responding and giving the post some TRPs so that Cvs who visit the forum read that post....thank you

like I mentioned to aditee, I think I didn't mention it as a flaw, for me it was clear what was meant in it...
but yaar the Duck-boo crap, I didn't want to get thrown out of forum , so thats why the beep beep beep ( implying censored words) But will add my points in the thread you've created for this...
llike you said, they could have thought of a million other things for so called comic relief....
Or even a Shaan -Sunil confrontation or a Shaan- Daadi talk, which Shaan always does when is a little low .. like he did when Khanak was going to leave the house or when he blurted out Khanak's name instead of Tashu's...

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Aditee and Saaz
What?! When did I say it was a blooper?!?
I totally got the confusion and past encroaching on the present!

@ Saaz
I KNOW.I am in love with those two movies.In fact I watched Before Sunset pehle which led to me watching Before Sunrise.
THAT was romance yaar.Not some stupid movie where in the end you're left wondering why the leads were even attracted to each other.
If the CVs can be inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean why not some classic romance like these two?
Sigh.
Edited by -SYS- - 13 years ago
Anu80 thumbnail
@ SYS  - exactly yaar I don't know how it came across that we meant it was a blooper, though we didn't even mention it...
So true, if they can try to copy Pirates of the Caribbean, then why not such a wonderful movie...
aditee thumbnail
Achha who ever thot it was a blooper my post is for them...........
Tum dono milkar meri band baja rahey ho
Sorry Anu & Sys

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Apology accepted
*said she magnanimously*
=p

Chal Anu-tum bhi maaf ker do=D
Anu80 thumbnail
arree hum RBO ke fans hein... aur odhanians ke beechme no sorry no thank you... sahi bhola naa??😉

but still apologies accepted😉
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haila...my bad too...I guess!!

ok seems like when I am here- noone is here...and vice versa...etcetra etcetra...
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am not at all interested in duck/khushboo/akshay sceens please change the style of humour

rest of the episode on jan 15 was  good.  sam/sunny combo rockkkkkkkkk