Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Saazy: we all want that...

@ Zenn: we wont have Rock on Part 2. im sure of it...
aditee thumbnail
Yaar

My opinion is
AGAR Classics hi dekhna hai ya padhna hai

Dont be here!

I like my mindless dribble

ITS SO FULFILLING
The intellectuals bus is overloaded

The idiot bus is empty

I can get a window seat here!
Thank you!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Adi-bhoot: bad bad girl drinking at Noon? 🤣
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@aditee

yaar harpreet is damn cute! infectious types. but what have they done to our rushad? i'll never forgive the CVs for that!😡

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ saaz
No problem.It looked like you were about to have a coronary=p

And why does it have to be from eithers or both together ka perspective. Why can' t it be both's perspective but in different ways.Shaan ki insecurities leading on to his final acceptance and assurance of Khanak's love and Khanak's dealing with her love for Suraj vs her love for Shaan.She still isn't getting a choice but she will get to sort out her feelings about it.Plus both of them facing their individual guilt-Shaan for being responsible for Suraj's death and also getting Khanak as a result of it and actually being thankful about that and Khanak for moving on and falling in deeper love with Shaan even while she used to say k no one can take Suraj's place in her life.
aditee thumbnail
Zenn

Hes growin on me as well

Didnt care for the whole "ameer gareeb" outburst at the hisptal

Today he looked kinda cute
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Zenn...of course it is always Shanak yaar....see we know how Khanak will react...we know....

I want Shaan for once to react...to grow.....

the story is shanak....

@Aditee,,,,,see

Ok see all this while it was Shaan confused about a new career...Khanak showing him....HELL....Shaan confused about his love for Khanak...Khanak showing him the way...both literally and not...

NOW i want Khanak confused about this suraj....Shaan showing her the way,...yes in the meantime he can go through his own confusion (like Khanak did when she coached Shaan on getting Nat back) ,,,his own feelings....his own restlessness.....his own assurances....AND THEN ....its going to be him....showing his support

The jouney khanak took to be his wife....Shaan shall now take to prove that he is husband and therefore this is THEIR love...their marriage...SHANAK story

@SYS,..yep tahts what I am saying

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ saaz
Yes but see Khanak's confusion can't be the same as Shaan's was because while Nat was very much alive Suraj isn't and so Khanak doesn't really have that much of a dilemma.It's Sunny not Suraj.
But yes she does have to put her past to rest for once and for all.
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SYS-

@ saaz

No problem.It looked like you were about to have a coronary=p

And why does it have to be from eithers or both together ka perspective. Why can' t it be both's perspective but in different ways.Shaan ki insecurities leading on to his final acceptance and assurance of Khanak's love and Khanak's dealing with her love for Suraj vs her love for Shaan.She still isn't getting a choice but she will get to sort out her feelings about it.Plus both of them facing their individual guilt-Shaan for being responsible for Suraj's death and also getting Khanak as a result of it and actually being thankful about that and Khanak for moving on and falling in deeper love with Shaan even while she used to say k no one can take Suraj's place in her life.

lool any why does it have to be about any comparison at all her love for sooraj is in the past, it was for sooraj alone no two peoples love can be the same as the love depends on the indidvidual themselves. Khanak just doesn't want it to affect her relationship with shaantanu it wont affect her love for him that she has already established and vice versa for shaan. but I do like where your coming from yumna, saaz, aditee
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SYS-

@ saaz

Yes but see Khanak's confusion can't be the same as Shaan's was because while Nat was very much alive Suraj isn't and so Khanak doesn't really have that much of a dilemma.It's Sunny not Suraj.
But yes she does have to put her past to rest for once and for all.

no not similar...but you know the confusion..."why do i remember sooraj at all" ..i need to throw his photo...I need to throw his necklace...why does this sunny bring abck all those memories...I am so happy with shaantanu.....it is a confusion of sorts ,....not exactly the same...I am hoping they spend more time on this rather than...I must hide from Shaan.....