Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG! gaayu said that?! our wise gaayu! let me have a word with her!πŸ˜†

no but seriously, i admit that by indian telly standards, both shaan and khanak are very well etched characters, there is no doubt about that but they are definitely not darcy or elizabeth.

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey guys sorry to tear you apart from literature classics but  i know you guys have already probably discussed this but i only watched the sbs RBO segement  now so pardon me for sharing/ repeating other ppl sentiments / boring uπŸ˜† but I lovedddddddddddddddddddd it yasharan rock they are sooo cute, haiiiiii if only he'd sing for me 😳😳, no seriously how sweet and yashu admiting shaan doesnt need a reason to be romantic 😊
and kt cheecky as always best time to romance is when its cold🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and disscussing all their picsπŸ˜†

i posted this on dt too but dont think any1's there still and if they are probably bored of discussing this

.Dilwale. thumbnail

@aditee

oye! that's exactly what i am also saying. but didn't you say that khanak needs to tell shaan how she feels. phir story kya hoti? mein bhi kehti hoon let them stay quiet for a bit.

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
okay have an hour...should I bother reading what has been written here at CC...read the update...btw...did not watch episode

were they any good dialogues

Are we getting to see the story from Shaan's perspective??

if the answer to above two Qs is yes....then I shall heave a sign of relief...or maybe not
aditee thumbnail

Zen

As far as TV characters go Shaan's is unique

I will not compare him to ALL TIME BEST of all media

He has made this show riveting

His character is a great combination of gorgeous looks, style (red vest, red shoes not withstanding), voice, the flawed protagonist Shaan's traits, the ability to be so demanding yet so fearful in love, the impulse, the anger, the temper, the wit.......... the love the affection, the caring, the passion, the mind blowing s---ness.

He is a very different kind of package

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zennnn

OMG! gaayu said that?! our wise gaayu! let me have a word with her!πŸ˜†

no but seriously, i admit that by indian telly standards, both shaan and khanak are very well etched characters, there is no doubt about that but they are definitely not darcy or elizabeth.

SAY WHAT???????????????/

Puhleez tell me I am reading too much into some arbit conversation you guys were having....please Shaan a Darcy and Khanak an elizabeth....please tell me this was JUST A JEST!!!!!!! PUHLEEZ
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zennnn

@aditee

oye! that's exactly what i am also saying. but didn't you say that khanak needs to tell shaan how she feels. phir story kya hoti? mein bhi kehti hoon let them stay quiet for a bit.

Ill agree to that Zenny

@ Saazy: the answer to both ur questions r yes!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rafia 24

hey guys sorry to tear you apart from literature classics but  i know you guys have already probably discussed this but i only watched the sbs RBO segement  now so pardon me for sharing/ repeating other ppl sentiments / boring uπŸ˜† but I lovedddddddddddddddddddd it yasharan rock they are sooo cute, haiiiiii if only he'd sing for me 😳😳, no seriously how sweet and yashu admiting shaan doesnt need a reason to be romantic 😊

and kt cheecky as always best time to romance is when its cold🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and disscussing all their picsπŸ˜†

i posted this on dt too but dont think any1's there still and if they are probably bored of discussing this

Tu pagal ho gayi hai! 🀣🀣🀣

someone please give rain some rain of words! 🀣🀣🀣
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I actually don't want them to talk it out yet either. BUT soon they should show them in the same frame as Sunny and their emotions and how instead of thinking about Suraj they both end up thinking about each other while fearing that the other is thinking about Suraj and the past.
.Dilwale. thumbnail

@saaz

lol! tell me about it! shaan put in the same league as darcy and rhett butler! yaar, maaf kar detey hein sab shaan diwaanis hein. hum dono ki tarah old souls nahi!πŸ˜†

@aditee

that's my ad! always going over board with both praise and criticism. you are like a child at heart! muah!πŸ€—